Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] [ICO & BOUNTY] Edgecoin Education Revolution built on Blockchain 🚀 - page 47. (Read 14048 times)

Activity: 149
Merit: 0
I am thinking that it will be also good if the ICO is successful they can launch another branch. I think many will support that project.

How do I correctly understood the idea of smart-contract Edgecoin, then it is true and apply this method of registration and validation of information can be in different industries. This is a very big opportunity.

I think the project talk about the broad application of its smart contract in the presentation on the website.
"Institutions can get rid of their heavy documented certification process by having it all digitalized, organized, governed and issued by fully integrated Edgecoin technology."
Activity: 179
Merit: 1
I am thinking that it will be also good if the ICO is successful they can launch another branch. I think many will support that project.

How do I correctly understood the idea of smart-contract Edgecoin, then it is true and apply this method of registration and validation of information can be in different industries. This is a very big opportunity.
Activity: 122
I was delighted by the results of sales per week ICO. We have all the chances to see the end of ICO according to the terms indicated in the road map. I continue to follow the news and I like those areas in which is Edgecoin. Smiley
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
Activity: 172
Application of smart contract Edgecoin worldwide will bring electronic courses great fame. People like to use innovative ideas, if it brings benefits and convenience. I too would use smart contract for its education obtained earlier.
I agree with you in that. Why do students spend time on transfers and paper documentation, if there will be a system that incorporates these solutions at the level of the digital technologies. Of course, the cost of such services should be lower than when using paper documents.
Activity: 152
Application of smart contract Edgecoin worldwide will bring electronic courses great fame. People like to use innovative ideas, if it brings benefits and convenience. I too would use smart contract for its education obtained earlier.
Activity: 156
Perhaps, the participants will be interesting this video review Edgecoin.
Edgecoin Interview: Blockchain Based Education platform
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8wOTKW_Hx4

Very interesting to hear information about the project from the first source. I see that many people were interested in the project. This interview explains the true position of the project. This will help us understand information more true.
All Internet users for quite a long time asked about safe storage of documents. I think that the background of the development of digital technologies and the creation of a network of Blokchain got a chance to do this quickly and efficiently.
I too believe in an increase in the percentage of network usage Blokchain for quality education. Now I still do not understand how a wide network will be used by Origin. But in any case it can be gradually expanded.
Activity: 148
I see now that the movement on the project happens every day. These developments inspire confidence in me. I would like to see the results of new negotiations with universities in India or China.
Activity: 164
135 investors have already decided to support the ICO. Almost 50% of the investment fees are now held. A good result. I see that the bulk of the collection takes place during the ICO. Participants saw a real opportunity to start the project.
I'm waiting for the presentation of the product. It is important for me to see real steps ICO. Partnership with part of the courses that I saw on the website of the ICO is very important to me. I had already decided. I hope that everything will be wonderful.
Activity: 141
135 investors have already decided to support the ICO. Almost 50% of the investment fees are now held. A good result. I see that the bulk of the collection takes place during the ICO. Participants saw a real opportunity to start the project.
Activity: 130
For me this is good news. I want to know how your project developers see personally, rather than review, which provides participants of the campaign largesse.  This overview will be provided in multiple languages?
Activity: 149
Representatives of the project say that soon will be a new video overview of the project. I think that it will include new impressions on the work on product and partners during this period. I'll wait for this release.
Activity: 107
An interesting interview. If anyone doubted how important issues will be raised in this formulation, but now people have seen a potential user of smart-contract. I think it saves time and money.
Activity: 142
I certainly expected good sales over the past week. But this is the result of selling me too much. I think it influenced the opinion of representatives of e-courses that are hesitating over participation in the system.
Activity: 133
Hello. I like to hear good news about this project.  Sale of tokens has grown to 46%. It is very inspiring to me. I'm waiting for the presentation of the product and believe in success any time soon.
Activity: 74

Very interesting to hear information about the project from the first source. I see that many people were interested in the project. This interview explains the true position of the project. This will help us understand information more true.
All Internet users for quite a long time asked about safe storage of documents. I think that the background of the development of digital technologies and the creation of a network of Blokchain got a chance to do this quickly and efficiently.
Activity: 129
Important decision often lies close to the surface. I think it's time to use new technology to provide high-quality services in the field of education, specifically for e-learning courses. The more so that this data is relevant and verification method for conventional landline learning.
Activity: 138
The project aims at drawing the attention of users to security of personal data on education through e-learning. This is of course an important course. I think that all e-learning participants should pay attention to such a possibility.
Activity: 139

Activity: 151
Up to this point I haven't seen this review. I really enjoyed this interview. Kambiz Djafari very accessible explained the advantages of his project and what wants his team in the end. Thanks for the information provided.
Pages:
Jump to: