Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] [ICO & BOUNTY] Edgecoin Education Revolution built on Blockchain 🚀 - page 49. (Read 14048 times)

Activity: 111
Merit: 0
System operation Edgecoin with courses that present individual teachers, I think it can help not only the curriculum. Lecture material of several educators from universities is of great value for a quality education.
He certainly is. I believe that part of the course interested to attract individual teachers to increase your ranking on the platform. They can provide such licensing training material. For all it will be good. I'm sure so you can work with the school curriculum.
Activity: 140
System operation Edgecoin with courses that present individual teachers, I think it can help not only the curriculum. Lecture material of several educators from universities is of great value for a quality education.
Activity: 139
If there will be a second phase of sales of ICO, you are considering the possibility of changes in the value of the Edgecoin token in the second round? Is it possible to learn about your plans now?
Activity: 141
Everything's going to be all right. To do this, Edgecoin has gathered an excellent team of professionals. Experts will also be able to suggest the right direction in this phase of the project. We all are waiting for the result until the closure of the ICO.
Activity: 183
Merit: 1
in theory this should work well, but how this will happen we'll actually be able to see. I am watching this development to see how you can get access to so many different courses and confirm them through smart-contract.
Activity: 140
This innovative solution for the school program. It will be a good example of the use of e-learning courses. But the teacher must be licensed for that activity. What are the requirements to be applied for their involvement?
I think just on that now there is a work of the project team. Courses have their own practice and license. While each country applies different certification of such materials. It is important to connect now all in one place.
Activity: 170
This innovative solution for the school program. It will be a good example of the use of e-learning courses. But the teacher must be licensed for that activity. What are the requirements to be applied for their involvement?
Activity: 83
I read that the Edgecoin command holds talks on cooperation even with individual teachers who may provide their services on the platform. So you can create entire classes of study of the subject with one teacher.
It will be a good solution for e-education curriculum. Probably about this now and negotiations are under way with individual teachers. This I like. I think it will be an opportunity to get an education in a number of regions, where there is a shortage of teachers of a certain subject of study.
Activity: 127
I read that the Edgecoin command holds talks on cooperation even with individual teachers who may provide their services on the platform. So you can create entire classes of study of the subject with one teacher.
Activity: 146
I agree that the mandatory use of courses in the school curriculum could not be created. But for regions where schools really do not have the opportunity to examine such material it is important to gain access to a system Edgecoin  of electronic education.
Activity: 187
I want to find out more about the courses that can be offered for use in the school curriculum. Who is the creator of such courses? This requires working with representatives of the schools. They should adopt the necessary requirements?

This is not a simple matter. But these courses will be presented at the choice. I think use the designated course will be able to request individual classes.  To do this, there is no need to obtain the approval of the entire education system of the country.
Activity: 149
I want to find out more about the courses that can be offered for use in the school curriculum. Who is the creator of such courses? This requires working with representatives of the schools. They should adopt the necessary requirements?
Activity: 179
I see a very broad network affiliate in the scheme soon. I would like to wish all the participants in the quick launch of all phases of the project. I am expecting great results and rapid growth in the value of the tokens for investors. Smiley
Activity: 122
School courses that can enhance the knowledge of pupils of other schools will be important for the study of foreign languages. Different countries may be interested in this project. I see the potential here.
This is only one direction to their list of possible courses. In addition to learning foreign languages, you can draw the attention of the examining digital technology and computer skills in this system for schoolchildren.
Activity: 172
School courses that can enhance the knowledge of pupils of other schools will be important for the study of foreign languages. Different countries may be interested in this project. I see the potential here.
Activity: 152
Variety of courses on the platform will bring a celebrity this system. People will look in one place and find everything you need. The chances of getting a good job through such training will be interested students.
Activity: 156
A large selection of courses is designed to help you create a basis for the selection of the qualification list. I am talking about a particular specialty to get a good job in demanding company. This company in the future it will be possible to use these courses to upgrade the skills of their employees.

This would be a great example of teamwork. For this purpose it is necessary to do the heavy work to attract a broad list of partners. I think that this is possible when the impact of digital technology on the lives of people in general, which is constantly increasing.
Activity: 148
A large selection of courses is designed to help you create a basis for the selection of the qualification list. I am talking about a particular specialty to get a good job in demanding company. This company in the future it will be possible to use these courses to upgrade the skills of their employees.
Activity: 164
An excellent option in this idea could be the emergence of a number of courses from one University. It would have been different directions and could attract a large number of students. It would be nice to have an adequate choice for obtaining profession.
Activity: 141
We are talking about the interested region in receiving e-courses. Courses may be directed to such an audience that now draws attention to a certain direction in the training material. This is my opinion.
Maybe you're right. This is the start of some projects. Subsequently their scope and capabilities increase. I hope that Edgecoin will be able to quickly increase the number of categories of courses.
Pages:
Jump to: