Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [CCI] - CYBER CAPITAL INVEST - Cryptocurrency Investment Fund - page 50. (Read 51424 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
For me the developers must not only address good news and good thing about the business but they must also address and fix those issues accused to them so that they can prove if ever all of this are wrong and they can continue doing more good updates about dispatch labs.
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
How does this benefit small scale businesses? Yes there are problems that they are facing but what advantages can you offer over existing methods and how can blockchain help in solving the existing problems?

CCI is for small to medium sized investor/trader who don't have time or knowledge to do regular trading in crypto market.  Basically this is kind of Mutual Funds service but in crypto market.

When you think for a minute about how many of us are out there that just sit on their tokens in general to see what a price does, we miss so much opportunity to trade and potentially make gains, it's such a large target audience for CCI

We sure do. But I think that is mainly because we lack daily trading skills and of course the necessary time to actually engage in that. So Hopefully this would do us all good.

Indeed, trading is a huge skill to accomplish and secure solid profits, especially when the market is volatile as it is, looking forward to seeing this one

i believe the only reason why anybody would want to use CCI platform is if the platform has overtime generated enough success story and i believe CCI understand that

Ya it's one of those things where its chicken in the egg, everyone wants a solid earning platform but at the same time complains when a platform does well but they werent invested in time to reap the rewards of it and feel like they waisted time not earning
Activity: 574
Merit: 1
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me
How does this benefit small scale businesses? Yes there are problems that they are facing but what advantages can you offer over existing methods and how can blockchain help in solving the existing problems?

CCI is for small to medium sized investor/trader who don't have time or knowledge to do regular trading in crypto market.  Basically this is kind of Mutual Funds service but in crypto market.

When you think for a minute about how many of us are out there that just sit on their tokens in general to see what a price does, we miss so much opportunity to trade and potentially make gains, it's such a large target audience for CCI

We sure do. But I think that is mainly because we lack daily trading skills and of course the necessary time to actually engage in that. So Hopefully this would do us all good.

Indeed, trading is a huge skill to accomplish and secure solid profits, especially when the market is volatile as it is, looking forward to seeing this one

i believe the only reason why anybody would want to use CCI platform is if the platform has overtime generated enough success story and i believe CCI understand that
Activity: 672
Merit: 11

You're absolutely right, just as we are at this moment, whereby the whole place is down, there is need for someone to sort other ways of earning, such as trading, its best one trades than to just hodl, so with such avenue as CCI, stagnant investments can be put to good use and we get to see little improvement in our portfolio as we go

Surprisinlgy I think good traders make money from events like this; for example buying low and selling just a tad higher. the tad higher may not be significant if you have a small liquidity but given a higher liquidity that tad might be worth it.

Exactly, with every new problem comes a way around it, the situation of the crypto market is troublesome but with such comes another opportunity, so yea, some traders are really making in some massive profit from this situation, in fact they pray for the market to stay this way but hopefully things will bounce back, till then, we just have to stay focus
Activity: 238
Ya it’s good to see people realizing that even in down economy theirs things to look forward to making smart investment is more needed than ever

Absolutely, this kind of opportunity is mostly referred to as "light at the end of the tunnel". It is relieving to still make money even when the market is not favorable.
CCI has giving us an alternative to earn money despite the current market situation. CCI is a good investment opportunity to invest in.
Activity: 994
Merit: 140
I see that lately, managers are not actively responding to people's questions. so I think that it is worth asking the question not here, but go to the TV-chat of this business and there learn all the necessary. That would really help the business to be better

you do not mean this thread, right?
CCI is really exemplary about the answers in the forum, I wish it would be the same with all ICOs
and I honestly have no idea what a TV-chat should be
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
What is the token price on public sale? and where can I find the public sale status? (the number of tokens sold out, fund collected...)
Thanks in advance!

Information about the project and token sales are posted on the first page of this thread. You can quickly visit it and get all need answers to your questions.

Lol. Why are people behaving always like this. They don't have a site for nothing. They made a site so you can buy the tokens and get information about the project.
I see your point here, you could do some simple research of your own and find the answers yourselves the most of the time but of course the community is always ready to help.
brand new
Activity: 0
it's still early to expect that most of the people that are investing in crypto have the consciousness and integrity to avoid investing in centralized projects and projects that just throw word blockchain in to get a piece of the pie. So, take a big pie from this business!
Activity: 12
I think this project will be able to compete with other plans. I see that DPoS and PoS seems to be the consensus method of choice.
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
As you may already noticed, Cyber Capital Invest team decided to sell CCI Tokens at 1ETH = $430 until market stabilizes.

Due to current market situation, which we think is temporary, Cyber Capital Invest administration made the decision to protect our investors, so that when the market turns around, they wouldn’t feel like this was a bad investment during the bear market.

Now for 1 ETH you can purchase 3583 CCI Tokens.

Is 1eth the minimum one can invest with?

Not sure but either way with eth prices being so low it’s still a damn good value if you believe in the project it’s interesting to see the ICOs react to the lower big crypto prices

The low price of the market presents a great opportunity to expand your portfolio and pick up extra tokens for cheap, if you believe in the project then the value will surely rise if you hodl

yeah, i totally agree with you i believe the current condition of the market can be taken advantage of, knowing that the project is awesome means it definitely gonna be a hold

Yes, It's rare to see that the market keep dumping while it's a great opportunity to all investors to have more tokens and coins they want from the project ICO's like here in CCI.
it sure is an perfect time for investment!
when market grows projects like CCI will defienitly grow to beyond to Beyond!
Even if Market doesn't rise anytime soon you still get profit from CCI!
that makes is the best profitable investment RIGHT NOW!

Not sure when bull market start, but as an investor we can start investing in tokens which has the potential and can give us profit.

Following crypticbabe analysis and position I think it makes a lot of sense to invest here since there is an expected profit from the trade activities in the platform
Activity: 616
Merit: 108
io.ezystayz.com
What is the token price on public sale? and where can I find the public sale status? (the number of tokens sold out, fund collected...)
Thanks in advance!

Information about the project and token sales are posted on the first page of this thread. You can quickly visit it and get all need answers to your questions.

Lol. Why are people behaving always like this. They don't have a site for nothing. They made a site so you can buy the tokens and get information about the project.
copper member
Activity: 644
Merit: 1

You're absolutely right, just as we are at this moment, whereby the whole place is down, there is need for someone to sort other ways of earning, such as trading, its best one trades than to just hodl, so with such avenue as CCI, stagnant investments can be put to good use and we get to see little improvement in our portfolio as we go

Surprisinlgy I think good traders make money from events like this; for example buying low and selling just a tad higher. the tad higher may not be significant if you have a small liquidity but given a higher liquidity that tad might be worth it.

Absolutely, a trader friend of mine always tell me that he doesn't get affected by the dip as long as he sells higher than he buys.  Grin
Activity: 4
I see that lately, managers are not actively responding to people's questions. so I think that it is worth asking the question not here, but go to the TV-chat of this business and there learn all the necessary. That would really help the business to be better
Activity: 840
Merit: 17
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token
It would be nice to see who some of the possivle competitors are and just make a few comparisons but either way I agree competition can be a good thing.

I am sure there will be competitors. Even to my knowledge there are many. But unique selling point for this project is their insurance coverage for losses which I have not seen it elsewhere.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
Thanks in advance!

Activity: 12
I believe that partnership with any kind of marketing agency or company is always a good way to go.It'sthe most important aspect today to be able to kickstart a plan with success.
Activity: 868
Merit: 104
Business Model - The business model is more or less like a gamble on the traders. If the traders perform well, the owners gain handsomely else they come out empty handed. Sad

Thats exactly the point with all trading. However here they have insurance to cover the loss which is a huge positive. Thats also the highlight of this project.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Business Model - The business model is more or less like a gamble on the traders. If the traders perform well, the owners gain handsomely else they come out empty handed. Sad
Activity: 994
Merit: 140
Hey,  I sold all my BTCs, someone showed me how to invest in this ICO, a super profitable coin, and we would be rich. We have no any other way!

Oh man, exactly this post has recently been written by another newbie. I think it's literally the same. It is really annoying to read these stupid postings over and over again that disturb any discussion about a project. I thought with the Merit system, these posters will be less, but it seems like the opposite is the case
Activity: 32
It would be nice to see who some of the possivle competitors are and just make a few comparisons but either way I agree competition can be a good thing.
Pages:
Jump to: