Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [CCI] - CYBER CAPITAL INVEST - Cryptocurrency Investment Fund - page 74. (Read 51424 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 10
How can we take it into consideration of todays market crash? Is it good for the quality ICO projects like CCI? More investors will come in now because of the low ETH/BTC price.

Yep now the prices are very low at the moment. So new investors can quickly buy some ETH/BTC and invest in the project. I think that there are more crashes coming in the near future, but after that it will rise up again.

Those tethering and having fiat are in luck really... It's a great deal CCI is entering the market to help noobs have good times in bad times as this in the future

Yeah if you have spare fiat you could take advantage of these low prices and buy invest in CCI, they can then manage and invest the funds and help earn you a good return even if you do not have the time to trade the markets.

Considering today’s dips pretty sure this is one of the lowest points we’re going to see so coming from fiat is really the best price right now as the crypto market had a huge dip last 24hr

I still feel we have not yet seen the last of the dip, and no one knows when the market is going to start becoming stable before we see a bullish run.

Mehn, bro, is there any where lower than where we are presently? Seriously, dipping beyond this will be an awful experience. I believe this present state has caused alot to dump in fear
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
i can't believe the lack of noise about this ico and concept. very good ratings but not so many people are in for advertising it in the bounty campaign

Yeah there hasn’t really been a lot of reviews about CCI, luckily their whitepaper and other documents/promotions are easy to read and contain a lot of information.

You are right mate. The whitepaper is very detailed and contain all information you need. I wonder also that there are not many reviews about CCI.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
i can't believe the lack of noise about this ico and concept. very good ratings but not so many people are in for advertising it in the bounty campaign

Yeah there hasn’t really been a lot of reviews about CCI, luckily their whitepaper and other documents/promotions are easy to read and contain a lot of information.
Activity: 994
Merit: 504
copper member
Activity: 644
Merit: 1
I personally know that you guys can invest if you can, you can join a bounty program and spread the word or you can just tell everyone about the project. In the end, it benefits everyone because if the project succeeds we get a great product

Absolutely, the success of CCI is a good news for everyone involved with it in one way or another. CCI is a great project. The idea of "trading for people" is just so brilliant!
Merit: 2
I personally know that you guys can invest if you can, you can join a bounty program and spread the word or you can just tell everyone about the project. In the end, it benefits everyone because if the project succeeds we get a great product

A bounty campaign is a great idea. Most successful ICO use that as a way to spread the word about their project. Most investors would like to know how what these ICO review platforms says about the project. Also a bounty program would help CCI build a large and supporting community who get CCI get easily listed on top exchanges based on community voting. I think the team is aware of that, looking at their previous experience with projects and are working towards it.
Well on Bounty Campaigns its possible to hire unlimited Marketers with a limited budget!
You're always welcome to join the bounty program and earn a bundle of tokens, But make sure you invest for the future!
CCI is the future, dont be late seeing it!
Good luck
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Hey,
I sold all my BTCs, someone showed me how to invest in this ICO, a super profitable coin, and we would be rich. We have no any other way!
Activity: 448
Merit: 3

A bounty campaign is a great idea. Most successful ICO use that as a way to spread the word about their project. Most investors would like to know how what these ICO review platforms says about the project. Also a bounty program would help CCI build a large and supporting community who get CCI get easily listed on top exchanges based on community voting. I think the team is aware of that, looking at their previous experience with projects and are working towards it.
Activity: 36

They should start some bounty campaigns.
Activity: 728
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
Quick question, do you peg the price only on the $ value or in ETH?
I‘m asking, because as the price of ETH is dropping and it may not stop here, 1.5 ETH will therefore give us much less tokens in the sale then originally, correct?
Thanks

I totally agree with you. The team seem to conscious of the fact that there’s always a fluctuating currency price like they stated with BTC. And spearheading a project trying to make profit off the fluctuations, I can say they are aware. So I advise they peg a price for ETH to protect investors from losing. Also taking note that the softcap and hard cap is reached

Isn't it pegged to USD? Check announcement again in front page.. I actually think it's the best option to get it pegged in USD, with current eth price, investment is protected
Merit: 140
How can we take it into consideration of todays market crash? Is it good for the quality ICO projects like CCI? More investors will come in now because of the low ETH/BTC price.

Yep now the prices are very low at the moment. So new investors can quickly buy some ETH/BTC and invest in the project. I think that there are more crashes coming in the near future, but after that it will rise up again.
All over total market cap is now showing 200B which is really too much low. So I guess this is a right time to buy any Crypto currency and invest in ICO.

As soon as there are two days of red numbers, the panic breaks out everywhere.
Personally, such days do not bother me at all, quite the contrary. I have long-term strategies, and if prices fall so low as they did yesterday and today, then I keep on buying. In a few years, I'll see how successful my strategies have been :-)
And until then, I let CCI work with my money too
Activity: 14
Activity: 238
The business has just started its idea development. Already I see activity! I liked the idea of your project. I will follow the development of the platform in the future!
Yeah, I likewise see so much potential in this project but I will like to see them announce their bounty program it definitely gonna be a sure bounty for me
CCI has the potential and abilities to excel in coming years, very few projects like this will grant you an opportunity to earn money via trading. I hope to see them achieve their goals.
Activity: 644
Merit: 261
sales begin on September 3, now September 6. What is the progress of sales obtained by Cyber Capital Invest ICO? and many ICO site rates that give a good rating. hopefully it can help the sales process to be more trusted by investors
Merit: 2

All over total market cap is now showing 200B which is really too much low. So I guess this is a right time to buy any Crypto currency and invest in ICO.
very much indeed!
on this month last year crypto had shown us its worth!
in running days it will keep on showing its capabilities!
Market Crush is just a second chance!
Make sure you grab some CCI first!
copper member
Activity: 658
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

Activity: 630
Merit: 10
Could you please let us all know how you plan on meeting security challenges such as hack attack or ddos? As I know this is the main problem of 21st century.
Security of platform users will be a priority.
We are aiming to launch the platform with anti-fraud department in place, to monitor fraud and conduct risk assessment.
We will offer users several account security levels, based on their personal preferences.

That's great then, We all know that alot of hackers are just around waiting for some good timing to attach those users and projects that has a less securities.

Security is the main key for traders. I am happy that this platform has put security in place by launching an anti-fraud department. it's great service for users to feel comfortable and safe.

Yes it is, Because we all know even those some good exchanges are being attacked by the hackers and most of the time they are successfully stole some big amounts of different currency from it.
Activity: 672

Those tethering and having fiat are in luck really... It's a great deal CCI is entering the market to help noobs have good times in bad times as this in the future

Yeah if you have spare fiat you could take advantage of these low prices and buy invest in CCI, they can then manage and invest the funds and help earn you a good return even if you do not have the time to trade the markets.

Considering today’s dips pretty sure this is one of the lowest points we’re going to see so coming from fiat is really the best price right now as the crypto market had a huge dip last 24hr

I still feel we have not yet seen the last of the dip, and no one knows when the market is going to start becoming stable before we see a bullish run.

Yea, its quite troubling, the fact is, no one knows what will happen the next minute, that's crypto for you and the market seems to be manipulated by a selected few but i see this dip as the final one before the bull run, i may be wrong or right, we just have to keep faith, crypto has come a long way and multi dollar brands has been established via crypto, so it has come to stay
Merit: 140
Could you please let us all know how you plan on meeting security challenges such as hack attack or ddos? As I know this is the main problem of 21st century.
Security of platform users will be a priority.
We are aiming to launch the platform with anti-fraud department in place, to monitor fraud and conduct risk assessment.
We will offer users several account security levels, based on their personal preferences.

different security levels, I like that. Personally, I'm mostly very satisfied with the password and 2FA, I do not think I need more here either. But let's see what possibilities there will be
Activity: 536
Merit: 100
Cyber Capital Invest
  see another cryptocurrency currency market decline, Cyber Capital Invest
  want to remind that it's possible to buy
CCI Tokens
  with FIAT.
  Cyber Capital Invest receives Visa / MasterCard payments.
Presale is Live! The current Token price is 0.12 USD.
in order to reduce the risk of final loss Cyber Capital Invest
make a good policy
Pages:
Jump to: