Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [CCI] - CYBER CAPITAL INVEST - Cryptocurrency Investment Fund - page 75. (Read 51424 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Is the private sale bonus fixed,or it depends on the amount invested? How do you plan to attract merchants to use the tokens?
brand new
Activity: 0
The business has just started its idea development. Already I see activity! I liked the idea of your project. I will follow the development of the platform in the future!
Activity: 574
Merit: 1
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me
On days like today, it would always be particularly interesting what professional traders do. I'm really looking forward to seeing them trading in the investor cabinet:-)

Same thing here I would really pike to see the platform in action and also we are well aware of the fact that when a new platform becomes operational a lot of people will want to try it out
Activity: 182
it seems like it takes a lot longer to really believe in this, the website is too simple and the information is not enough, although it has a total supply of quite a lot, but I can not believe the price, hope the future gets better, I will keep seeing this

I'm hoping for a better future for these guys, the entire market is bad probably why we've such price. You should visit their telegram group all info you need are located there.
Activity: 7
it seems like it takes a lot longer to really believe in this, the website is too simple and the information is not enough, although it has a total supply of quite a lot, but I can not believe the price, hope the future gets better, I will keep seeing this
copper member
Activity: 644
Merit: 1
Could you please let us all know how you plan on meeting security challenges such as hack attack or ddos? As I know this is the main problem of 21st century.
Security of platform users will be a priority.
We are aiming to launch the platform with anti-fraud department in place, to monitor fraud and conduct risk assessment.
We will offer users several account security levels, based on their personal preferences.

Its good to know this, as I had security concerns too. Thanks for this enlightenment.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
Quick question, do you peg the price only on the $ value or in ETH?
I‘m asking, because as the price of ETH is dropping and it may not stop here, 1.5 ETH will therefore give us much less tokens in the sale then originally, correct?
Thanks

I totally agree with you. The team seem to conscious of the fact that there’s always a fluctuating currency price like they stated with BTC. And spearheading a project trying to make profit off the fluctuations, I can say they are aware. So I advise they peg a price for ETH to protect investors from losing. Also taking note that the softcap and hard cap is reached

From my basic understanding of the financial paper on their site I think the price is pegged to USD since it is 0.2 USD. Wouldn't pegging it to ETH cause issues for the project?
Activity: 448
Merit: 3
I‘m asking, because as the price of ETH is dropping and it may not stop here, 1.5 ETH will therefore give us much less tokens in the sale then originally, correct?
Thanks

I totally agree with you. The team seem to conscious of the fact that there’s always a fluctuating currency price like they stated with BTC. And spearheading a project trying to make profit off the fluctuations, I can say they are aware. So I advise they peg a price for ETH to protect investors from losing. Also taking note that the softcap and hard cap is reached
Activity: 32
Do not understand the definition of this coin, can you introduce it easily and plainly? And, by the way, why did you choose such a name for your coin? Thanks in advance
Activity: 41
Thanks
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
How can we take it into consideration of todays market crash? Is it good for the quality ICO projects like CCI? More investors will come in now because of the low ETH/BTC price.

Yep now the prices are very low at the moment. So new investors can quickly buy some ETH/BTC and invest in the project. I think that there are more crashes coming in the near future, but after that it will rise up again.

Those tethering and having fiat are in luck really... It's a great deal CCI is entering the market to help noobs have good times in bad times as this in the future

Yeah if you have spare fiat you could take advantage of these low prices and buy invest in CCI, they can then manage and invest the funds and help earn you a good return even if you do not have the time to trade the markets.

I actually really  like the idea but on a flip side won't this cause a kind of sense of entitlement and laziness on the part of the investors?
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Could you please let us all know how you plan on meeting security challenges such as hack attack or ddos? As I know this is the main problem of 21st century.
We are aiming to launch the platform with anti-fraud department in place, to monitor fraud and conduct risk assessment.
We will offer users several account security levels, based on their personal preferences.

This is comforting and has actually been my source of concern but its nice to see that its part of your top priorities and that you have processes in place to create a secured platform, as that's the basis of success, i'm pretty sure everyone here will be fascinated with your platform if you can give back their investment with profits at the end of the day
Activity: 350
Merit: 16

That's great then, We all know that alot of hackers are just around waiting for some good timing to attach those users and projects that has a less securities.

Security is the main key for traders. I am happy that this platform has put security in place by launching an anti-fraud department. it's great service for users to feel comfortable and safe.

Certainly a good selling point for the CCI project, customers and the community want to ensure their funds are safe when utilized within the platform
brand new
Activity: 0
Open API means that developers and will have access to data and app and will have ability to develop on it and from it further to make additional features , other applications that communicate with this one to make a better solutions and similar things like that.
Activity: 840
Merit: 17
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

Monitoring fraud is very interesting feature of the platform. But I am curious to know how this is implemented. As far as I know, we don't have one stop solution for this problem still.
Activity: 123

That's great then, We all know that alot of hackers are just around waiting for some good timing to attach those users and projects that has a less securities.

Security is the main key for traders. I am happy that this platform has put security in place by launching an anti-fraud department. it's great service for users to feel comfortable and safe.
Activity: 32
Looks like a really interesting project with difficult aims in my opinion. Hope you gonna hold your timlane and can release your Final version allready in Q4. Gonna follow up on your plans.
Activity: 630

Activity: 994
Merit: 140
How can we take it into consideration of todays market crash? Is it good for the quality ICO projects like CCI? More investors will come in now because of the low ETH/BTC price.

Yep now the prices are very low at the moment. So new investors can quickly buy some ETH/BTC and invest in the project. I think that there are more crashes coming in the near future, but after that it will rise up again.

Those tethering and having fiat are in luck really... It's a great deal CCI is entering the market to help noobs have good times in bad times as this in the future

Yeah if you have spare fiat you could take advantage of these low prices and buy invest in CCI, they can then manage and invest the funds and help earn you a good return even if you do not have the time to trade the markets.

Considering today’s dips pretty sure this is one of the lowest points we’re going to see so coming from fiat is really the best price right now as the crypto market had a huge dip last 24hr

I still feel we have not yet seen the last of the dip, and no one knows when the market is going to start becoming stable before we see a bullish run.

There is a lot of fud around ETH now so give it some time. Either case I think the sale is tied to USD (0.2) so it would not matter what price ETH is at.

The days when ICOs tied the token price to ETH are unfortunately over for the first one. The losses were just too high this year. Binding to dollars makes more sense in the bear market. But we'll see when the bulls arrive in the fall, so maybe some companies tie the price to ETH again
Activity: 490

Considering today’s dips pretty sure this is one of the lowest points we’re going to see so coming from fiat is really the best price right now as the crypto market had a huge dip last 24hr

I still feel we have not yet seen the last of the dip, and no one knows when the market is going to start becoming stable before we see a bullish run.

There is a lot of fud around ETH now so give it some time. Either case I think the sale is tied to USD (0.2) so it would not matter what price ETH is at.
Pages:
Jump to: