Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] (CED) CEDEX 1st Ever certified blockchain diamond exchange - page 36. (Read 79627 times)

Activity: 177
Merit: 10
The fact that you are on whitelist doesn't guarantee 100% getting the 30% bonus. You must contribute before others mean before presale cap is complicated. So the 30% bonus is not guarenteed ?

Generally speaking in crowdsales, the majority of those who do the whitelist process don't end up actually using it. Is why you extend whitelist.

Activity: 350
The fact that you are on whitelist doesn't guarantee 100% getting the 30% bonus. You must contribute before others mean before presale cap is complicated. So the 30% bonus is not guarenteed ?
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Hard Cap Adjustments

As a result of the current high volatility of ETH, CEDEX has decided to adjust the hard cap for the token sale, to ensure the transparency and affordability of the CEDEX Coin.

- The original hard cap was 100,000 ETH. However, due to the recent rapid shifts in ETH/USD rate, CEDEX has decided to cap the dollar value to be sold during the Token-Sale at $40 million USD. According to this adjustment the value of 1 CEDEX Coin will not exceed 80 cents.

- As the Hard Cap for the Token-Sale will be published in ETH, prior to the event, on March 14, 2018 08:00 GMT, CEDEX will be locking and publishing the final ETH amount to be sold in the token-sale.

It was good adjustment. We saw similar examples before because of price fluctuations.
Hard Cap Adjustments

As a result of the current high volatility of ETH, CEDEX has decided to adjust the hard cap for the token sale, to ensure the transparency and affordability of the CEDEX Coin.

- The original hard cap was 100,000 ETH. However, due to the recent rapid shifts in ETH/USD rate, CEDEX has decided to cap the dollar value to be sold during the Token-Sale at $40 million USD. According to this adjustment the value of 1 CEDEX Coin will not exceed 80 cents.

- As the Hard Cap for the Token-Sale will be published in ETH, prior to the event, on March 14, 2018 08:00 GMT, CEDEX will be locking and publishing the final ETH amount to be sold in the token-sale.
Activity: 139
Merit: 2
I think this project will be successful because have interesting idea. Cedex very perspective company
Latest Cedex Webinar with Ronen from 1/18/2018 - Diamonds & CryptoCurrency unavoidable collision of giants
___

https://youtu.be/L14Vh1cTAFo
Activity: 432
Merit: 100
There is still a long way to go. I think this project is very potential and they have very good marketing strategies. In the future I will consider this project because I like the idea of the project and its development team is great
Activity: 322
How can I find reliable rating about you and experts opinion? I found you on ICORating.com, but can't found your rating on ICOVoting.com. What else platform with information about you is exist?

There's well over 90 rating sites now, it's tough to stand out. That snazzy pseudo sig helps though   Wink
Ratings, especially those of the US free sites, are not always reliable! So do not rely on ratings alone
Activity: 735
Merit: 17
2018 is set to be an exciting year for anyone looking to expand or diversify their investment assets. With the rapid growth of cryptocurrencies around the world, the main challenge is deciding where to invest.

CEDEX is set to answer that question when it launches its new and revolutionary Blockchain-based diamond exchange beginning with an ICO Token Pre-sale of its CEDEX Coin on the 16th March 2018. Due to unprecedented interest, the pre-sale amount of tokens has increased to 50% of the total. The aim of turning the existing diamond industry into the next asset class for investors will then be well underway.

Up to this point, diamond exchanges have functioned on a business to business (B2B) basis, leaving the public with little way to get involved. CEDEX aims to bring the traditional diamond industry into the world of innovative financial markets, thus enabling a transparent and safe way for the public to invest in diamonds as they would any other financial asset.

In De Beers’s Diamond Insight Report carried out in 2016, they attribute 95% of global diamond trade to consumer retail. This outlines the present gap in the market for investment in diamonds that CEDEX is aiming to capitalize on.

The lack of financial investment in the diamond market up until this point can be attributed to a number of challenges that the revolutionary CEDEX Exchange will overcome.

https://bitcoinist.com/upcoming-ico-cedex-coin/
Activity: 8
Ani plann to campaign sir..  Im waithing other information about campaign..  Thanks.
Activity: 8
The more markets that make their own coins, and this will surely make the coin and token competition very tight, I hope CEDEX can be as successful as COSS or Kukoin.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
A Quick-Start Guide to Buying and Selling Diamonds on the CEDEX Exchange

Although diamonds have been traded for over 1000 years, it has been done almost exclusively by diamond experts and has been unavailable to the ordinary consumer. This is because the value of a diamond depends on more than just the number of carats. Several other characteristics come into play when valuing a diamond.

However, up till now, there hasn’t been a reliable method to assess the fair value of a diamond without getting it subjectively appraised by a diamond dealer – who may not have your best interests at heart.

In addition, after purchasing a diamond at retail price, it is nearly impossible to later turn around and resell it for its full market value due to a lack of a standardized diamond-reselling platform.

These inefficiencies in liquidity, transparency, and standardization have caused diamonds to be shunned as a traditional asset class, and therefore, the average person has not been able to trade them like other commodities (like your gold jewelry, for example).

Fortunately, with new advancements in financial technology led by CEDEX, this extremely lucrative and stable market has been made accessible to everyone.

https://www.coinspeaker.com/2018/01/15/quick-start-guide-buying-selling-diamonds-cedex-exchange/
Activity: 336
Merit: 31
This is the kind of project I like.The team and developers are experienced, the goals are also catchy.
Projects that use commodities as parity never go well, how will CEDEX deal with this difficulty of gaining credibility in front of people? Roll Eyes

You can sign up for updates on the bottom of the website here and stay in the loop too! https://cedex.com/
Activity: 617
Merit: 251
Projects that use commodities as parity never go well, how will CEDEX deal with this difficulty of gaining credibility in front of people? Roll Eyes
Activity: 154
Looking good.I m participating
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The Future of Global Copyright Registration
I think this is a promising project. Investing in diamond using blockchain is very affordable and easy for me. I want to be updated with you, please include me in your newsletter. Thanks!

You can sign up for the newsletter at the bottom of the page here https://cedex.com/
Pages:
Jump to: