Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] (CED) CEDEX 1st Ever certified blockchain diamond exchange - page 40. (Read 79627 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Is it true that the development team makes a special bet on raising funds from Asia? I heard there is now a real investment boom
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Hello! I looked at the website of the project ... Are diamonds really so attractive for investors today? Or are there prospects for tomorrow? In my opinion, everyone is worn more with gold.
Hello! The existing commercial market for polished diamonds is estimated at $ 60 billion a year, where consumers buy goods at $ 20 billion each year. And only 5% of these $ 20 billion for investment purposes. The transformation of a diamond from a product into a financial asset will scale up the volume of investments
Hmmm. So it turns out that the investment market here is still in its infancy? What are the rules of the game then? Yes, with what to compare?
To assess the potential of the size of the investment market in diamonds, the gold market was analyzed. If you remove the market restrictions, diamonds will become a leading investment asset for traders in search of an alternative asset class or hedge rate
Ambitious statement! We will see. And how much then can the market share for Cedex grow directly?
The share of Cedex at the moment does not have clear boundaries. There is a talk about how to give investors a new investment tool and start working with this tool. The growth of the tool turnover can be hundreds of times. And the project here plans to take its active part.
Ok! Still specify ... It's just about the diamonds themselves? Or about a jewellery too?
Activity: 364
Hello! I looked at the website of the project ... Are diamonds really so attractive for investors today? Or are there prospects for tomorrow? In my opinion, everyone is worn more with gold.
Hello! The existing commercial market for polished diamonds is estimated at $ 60 billion a year, where consumers buy goods at $ 20 billion each year. And only 5% of these $ 20 billion for investment purposes. The transformation of a diamond from a product into a financial asset will scale up the volume of investments
Hmmm. So it turns out that the investment market here is still in its infancy? What are the rules of the game then? Yes, with what to compare?
To assess the potential of the size of the investment market in diamonds, the gold market was analyzed. If you remove the market restrictions, diamonds will become a leading investment asset for traders in search of an alternative asset class or hedge rate
Ambitious statement! We will see. And how much then can the market share for Cedex grow directly?
The share of Cedex at the moment does not have clear boundaries. There is a talk about how to give investors a new investment tool and start working with this tool. The growth of the tool turnover can be hundreds of times. And the project here plans to take its active part.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Hello everyone, gentlemen! I heard that the project initially attracted financial assistance at the start of a partner? Will this affect the future development of the project and the distribution of income?
Hello! Saar Levi, co-founder of the project, previously worked for Lehman Brothers ... We all remember that sad story (What lessons did he learn from that experience? And what could be transferred to this project?
Activity: 294
Tell me, when will we see the Cedex-Coins on the exchange? How much to wait?
Hello! According to plans, and now the plans come true in accordance with expectations, trading on the exchange will be in first quarter of 2019. So a year from now.
Activity: 406
Merit: 31
Tell me, when will we see the Cedex-Coins on the exchange? How much to wait?
Activity: 336
Good evening! Are there any other exchanges selling diamonds in the world? Are there competitors at all? Or is the development unique?
Activity: 177
Bounty info inc soon.

Hi, I will be watching this thread. I am interested in the bounty threads and possibly in investing.

Hello, you can find the bounty thread here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyico-cedex-first-ever-certified-blockchain-diamond-exchange-2416310
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1598
Do not die for Putin
Bounty info inc soon.

Hi, I will be watching this thread. I am interested in the bounty threads and possibly in investing.
Activity: 177
Am finding it difficult to understand your site

Can you be more specific in what you are wanting to understand?

300CEDEX =1 ETH .. thats very high..

The CEDEX Coins will be sold at a rate of 1ETH = 500 CEDEX Coins.
You can find this and more information about the sale starting on page 21 of the whitepaper here: https://cedex.com/img/Whitepaper.pdf
Activity: 98
300CEDEX =1 ETH .. thats very high..
Activity: 97
Merit: 0
Am finding it difficult to understand your site
Activity: 294
Is it possible to buy coins now?
No it will be possible only when the sale will be open
Activity: 112
Merit: 11