Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] (CED) CEDEX 1st Ever certified blockchain diamond exchange - page 39. (Read 79627 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Why does Cedex run on blockchain exactly? Why couldn’t you choose any traditional option?
Activity: 261
Good day. The platform is interesting, I really like it. Does anyone know if it will be specialized in servicing commercial transactions or working with individual traders?
Activity: 103
I’ve heard about the problem of lack of liquidity in the diamond market. Have you already decided how you will deal with it?
Activity: 364
Have a nice day, all of you. Tell me please, how will the interchangeability of contracts in the diamond market be achieved?
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Hello! Can you adduce a couple of arguments in favor of the fact that diamonds will be a new asset in the market?
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
I strongly doubt that diamonds can be a new asset in the financial market. In fact, they’re immeasurable in any way, that’s why it’s difficult to sell the bought diamond at a worthy market price: everyone evaluate it in their own way. IMHO.
Yes, you’re right! That's the reason to create Cedex. The platform is designed to fill a gap between the diamond ecosystem and the diamond investing market. Be sure of the prospects of the project, this industry has just started to develop, and Cedex will be the first major player in this market
How is the company going to fill that gap?
This will be carried out with the help of tokenization. It will turn the diamonds from a unique asset into a measurable asset with a clear value. Moreover, a special trading platform will be created, it will be a two-sided market for traders to sell and buy diamond assets.
Can you tell us how the value of diamonds will be estimated with the help of tokenization?
I strongly doubt that diamonds can be a new asset in the financial market. In fact, they’re immeasurable in any way, that’s why it’s difficult to sell the bought diamond at a worthy market price: everyone evaluate it in their own way. IMHO.
Yes, you’re right! That's the reason to create Cedex. The platform is designed to fill a gap between the diamond ecosystem and the diamond investing market. Be sure of the prospects of the project, this industry has just started to develop, and Cedex will be the first major player in this market
This will be carried out with the help of tokenization. It will turn the diamonds from a unique asset into a measurable asset with a clear value. Moreover, a special trading platform will be created, it will be a two-sided market for traders to sell and buy diamond assets.
Activity: 252
Activity: 252
Activity: 336
Hello. Tell me please, are you planning to develop your own blockchain or will you use a ready one? Why did you make this very choice, if you don’t mind me asking?
Activity: 280
Hi everybody. Will I get tokens that I’ve bought transferred to my account immediately?
Good afternoon, no, you won’t. All the tokens will be distributed among investors after the end of the ICO.
Hi everybody. Will I get tokens that I’ve bought transferred to my account immediately?
Will the company sell all the tokens on the ICO or will some part of them be left in the reserve?
Greetings. Of course, the reserve fund will be formed. The company plans to save 20-25% of coins to place them there.
Activity: 280
Will the company sell all the tokens on the ICO or will some part of them be left in the reserve?
Activity: 177
You've got questions, our Founder Ronen Priewer has answers! Do not forget to SIGN UP for the Webinar AMA coming up 2 Jan 2018, at 5:00 PM (UTC, GMT +0). You have to register first to attend!
___
Activity: 238
Your CEDEX exchange will specialize in trade in diamonds , tell me what cryptocurrencies will be accepted as payment for the purchase of diamonds? With what minimum amount of money can I trade on the CEDEX exchange, what kind of commission does the exchange take with each trade deal?
Activity: 209
Merit: 60
I think CEDEX is one of the most promising ICO's that I have seen since I'm in the crypto land. The exchange will have succes for sure , I have read a lot of good news about this project here and on other sites and everyone is happy and very confident about CEDEX.
Activity: 336
Here's the project as a matter of fact "brilliant" ... And can you invest in your diamonds to buy on ICO?
Hello! The question is interesting, of course! But, I think that it will be necessary in the end, simply transfer the diamonds into money and invest) So while it will be more correct
Activity: 322
Here's the project as a matter of fact "brilliant" ... And can you invest in your diamonds to buy on ICO?
Pages:
Jump to: