Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] CEREAL - BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM FOR ASSET-BASED LOANS - page 10. (Read 1334 times)

copper member
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Hello Cereal! Why do you call yourself like flakes my Kids eat every morning? I Find this funny and confirming a bit Smiley

Thanks for the question.

Cereals used to be one of the first means of exchange and payment in the ancient world. Today there aren’t many effective and legal tools to exchange crypto assets for fiat. We provide this service, and Cereal is a symbol of exchanging opportunities.

Best,
CT
Activity: 50
I’m certain that purchasing the mining equipment in installments brings high risks and nobody should do it
copper member
How will you estimate your customers? If I have a bad credit rating can I take a loan? Any restrictions for borrowers?

Thanks for the question.

Any owner of cryptoassets which are accepted as deposit can get a loan in fiat. The process of obtaining a loan takes less time compared to the procedure for obtaining ordinary bank loan products as there is no scoring procedure. But we comply with all the conditions of KYC and AML, that’s why every client applying for a loan passes preliminary identification.

Best,
CT
Activity: 64
I see your concept and you intend to give for miners equipment ? When it will be available from you ? What the miner must do for getting mining hardwear ?
copper member
Who do you consider the main users of your services? I have crypto-currencies, but I do not need a conventional loan.

Do you have anything for me?

Thanks for the question.

We have smth for every our customer.

For each client group we develop convenient loan products - credit cards, lines of credit for business, purchase of equipment for mining in instalments with the help of Cereal partners. In the personal account, the customer can select the product he needs and take a few simple steps to start using it.

Our core customers are miners and businesses that lack cash and need to expand their capacity. In the picture below you can see problems of the market participants and the solution that we offer. If in the future you need cash, we will be always  here:)

Best,
CT
Activity: 59
Hello Cereal! Why do you call yourself like flakes my Kids eat every morning? I Find this funny and confirming a bit Smiley
Activity: 109
You lead by Cryptonomos and I know they are very serious business providers. They have been leading a lot of projects and reached the top.
what sources can give us information about your partnership with Cryptonomos? Does your team participate in international conferences?
copper member
Hello! What happens in case someone fails to repay his loan regarding the mining equipment?will you them a little more time?

Thanks for your question.

If a borrower misses a regular payment, we may:

1) place a maintenance request;
2) ask the client to repay the principal in fiat.
3) liquidate collateral partly by selling client’s mining equipment to cover principal and interest.

In any case, we will keep the client informed and make sure that all actions take place in accordance with the terms of the contract.

Best,
CT
Activity: 16
How will you estimate your customers? If I have a bad credit rating can I take a loan? Any restrictions for borrowers?
copper member
I've just discovered your project and seems really interesting. As I understand for what I've read so far, there is no blockchain either?

Thanks for the good question.

The blockchain will be used when we store the collateral, since the crypto currency is a part of the blockchain ecosystem, but we also have a part where we give loan in a fiat money,  which is not on the blockchain. Our service at the initial stage is partly based on the blockchain, as it is impossible to link the receipt of collateral on the blockchain through smart contracts and  the issuance of a loan in fiat.

We have a global vision, we want to completely replace the current inefficient system of financial interaction with a blockchain ecosystem. But at the current stage, there are a number of limitations, beginning with the technological ones ending with legal ones, which do not allow us to release  a common long-term vision now.

Best,
CT
copper member
D10e - the leading conference on decentralization. May 1, 2018. Tokyo, Japan.

Activity: 14
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Native Korean, Professional Translator
Who do you consider the main users of your services? I have crypto-currencies, but I do not need a conventional loan.

Do you have anything for me?
copper member
Hi! Which currency you use for the loan? What exactly you mean by fiat? Only USD or all national currencies  - for instance - Can I get loan In GBP?

Thanks for the question.

Cereal clients can receive a loan in the national currency of their country or in one of the international reserve currencies, if regulation of country allows that. For fiat loans, Cereal will cooperate with local financial institutions according to the regional legislation, which will simplify loan process for Cereal customers and make it quicker and more transparent.

Best,
CT
Activity: 62
Hello! What happens in case someone fails to repay his loan regarding the mining equipment?will you them a little more time?
copper member
Hello, the system will be built on a dividend basis or it will be only the holder of the asset, will there be any percentage for the retention?

Thanks for your question.

CRL is a utility token - users need to use services on Cereal platform to get the benefits. Just holding the token won’t give dividends or interest to the token holder.

Best,
CT
Activity: 434
Merit: 38
I've just discovered your project and seems really interesting. As I understand for what I've read so far, there is no blockchain either?
copper member
I like the idea of the loan based on cryptos, but if the market in it's down trand and my bitcoin loses the value or i can’t repay my loan? I mean, do I lose all my crypto in this case?

In case if you can repay the loan in fiat you can make a request to Cereal to sell part of the deposit at the market price in the equivalent of the debt. If the collateral value drops by Cereal level, we send you a warning that the deposit funds are insufficient. In this case you can:
Increase deposit to the level required;
Pay off a part of the debt to comply with the deposit amount or repay the debt in full;
If the first two actions are not possible, sell part of the assets in the equivalent of the remaining debt
If the deposit loses its value till the lower limit of the credit risk, we initiate an automatic margin call. Cereal sells deposit at a market price in order to repay the principal.investors and the accrued interest. The remainder is sent back to the Borrower.

Activity: 51
Hi! Which currency you use for the loan? What exactly you mean by fiat? Only USD or all national currencies  - for instance - Can I get loan In GBP?
Activity: 89
Merit: 4
Chaos defeats order, because it's better organized
Will you be providing more information about your team members such as LinkedIn, Facebook, or Twitter profiles?

It would be a good idea to list this on ICOBench too if you haven't submitted it already
Hey!

Take a look please:

Sergey Vart
https://www.linkedin.com/in/vartsergey/

Lusine Arsenian
https://www.linkedin.com/in/lusinearsenian/

Ilya Vorobiev
https://www.linkedin.com/in/ilya-vorobiev-36965348/

Dmitriy Mikhaylov
https://www.linkedin.com/in/dmitriy-mikhaylov-28839a38/

Daniel Luzhentsov
https://www.linkedin.com/in/daniel-luzhentsov-95a921118/

If you have further questions or would like to join the community, you could also join the telegram group here: https://t.me/cerealico

Hope this helps!
Pages:
Jump to: