Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] CEREAL - BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM FOR ASSET-BASED LOANS - page 9. (Read 1334 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 145
Hello community!
We have a new cool mentor from MIT.
Here is information about mentors and long BIO of John https://docs.google.com/document/d/1sdXL8rO4MgPrZathtcqcd8FxrB1EnCRodtlW7hdJJpA/edit?usp=sharing

Best,
CT

He is presently the Director of MIT’s Geospatial Data Center, which is dedicated to developing the next generation data science, blockchain and machine learning algorithms for Big Data

wow.... I'd dream to study at MIT. this guy works there. That's cool.
Activity: 89
Merit: 4
Chaos defeats order, because it's better organized
Hello community!
Here is information about mentors and long BIO of John https://docs.google.com/document/d/1sdXL8rO4MgPrZathtcqcd8FxrB1EnCRodtlW7hdJJpA/edit?usp=sharing

Best,
CT
Just scrolled through his publications list. Impressive. Many aspects (it security, software engineering, etc.) which could come into play mentoring Cereal. And working at the famous MIT... wtf. That's nice. Thanks for updating us!
Activity: 294
Merit: 9
Hello community!

Best,
CT

Wow! He is one of the most powerful people in computer networks, named alongside Bill Gates and Larry Ellison !
I hope this brings good news to Cereal.
copper member
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Hello community!

Best,
CT
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
Hello! I just have a question! I own a mining facility like Giga-Watt, can my customers in the future use your installment services?

copper member
project on lending is very solutive, but how much interest will we pay if we borrow it
When you find out explain it

Thanks for the question.

We will announce exact interest rates soon when we launch pilot product.

Best,
CT
copper member
Activity: 34
Merit: 10
ICOHOLDER SUPPORT
Hello! I am editor from icoholder.com. Your IСO was added to our listing and now is available to investors: https://icoholder.com/en/cereal-22017 You can edit your Page by adding more information about your ICO after verification and also verify team members to improve ranking. 
copper member
Hello! I am editor from icoholder.com. Your ICO was added to our listing and now is available to investors: https://icoholder.com/en/cereal-22017 You can edit your Page by adding more information about your ICO after verification and also verify team members to improve ranking. 

Hello icoholder.com editor.

We appreaciate your attention to our Project. Give us a little time for evaluating the information you have posted about us on your source.

Best,
CT
copper member
project on lending is very solutive, but how much interest will we pay if we borrow it

Thanks for your question.

We will announce exact interest rates soon when we launch pilot product.

Best,
CT
Activity: 154
copper member
Hi Team! where do you use smart contracts? I can’t see this clearly.

Thanks for your question.

At the initial stage, we are making a product without smart contracts because the current level of development of the blockchain as technology and smart-contracts as technology does not allow us to realize the functionality of our product through smart contracts. In the future, we plan to implement the technology and eventually  automate processses completely, so that users can deposit crypto-currencies and receive fiat money or a cryptocurrency equivalent in fiat (stablecoin) absolutely automatically through smart contracts and a blockchain.

Best,
CT
copper member
Your position is clear but what if I damage the equipment or there is no electricity needed for mining?Why should I think about how to repay my installment if I can’t mine enough?

Thanks for the question.

Cereal has a partnership agreement with GigaWatt, which provides a wide range of services for miners, including purchasing of equipment, connection to the infrastructure and subsequent maintenance. Within the partnership, customers will be able to purchase equipment by installment, which will reduce the entrance threshold into this industry, as a part of the equipment purchasing cost can be paid not immediately, but from future profits from mining.

As we said before installment is provided to buyers of mining equipment from GigaWatt company if this equipment is placed on the company's farm. The condition of placement on a mining farm is an alternative to the safe deposit storage by Cereal, and in this loan offer the deposit is the mining equipment.

You don’t have to worry about the serving the miner but of course that doesn’t exclude the other risks so the choice of purchase should be wise and conscious.

Here is the comparison that we did. In the following effectiveness model we have compared a purchase of 1 miner with personal funds with the purchase of 2 miners with our installment product. Calculations are based on the BTC exchange on 26 April

Credit terms
- Down payment- 50%
- Loan period- 1 year;
- Mining income is used for the monthly repayment;
- Bitcoin miner is serviced at GigaWatt;

The outcome demonstrates that purchasing 2 miners in installments is much more beneficial. From the first month, investors receive a steady net revenue that is higher than in the case with personal funding. After the loan is repaid by the end of the first year they start receiving full income.
Activity: 616
Merit: 13
Harmony for One and All
I want to invest money in a credit mining product through Cereal, how can I do this?
Activity: 44
Hey! Heard about you, can I get a loan if i live in Australia?
copper member
Began to get acquainted with the projects, but it is not clear what is your ecosystem for!

Thanks for the interest to our project.

We connect crypto holders, willing to use them as collateral, with investors that can gain benefits from this. Our main platform participants are: individual and corporal borrowers, financial companies, investors, merchants.
 1) B2C and B2B: individuals, exchange services, mining companies who hold large assets in cryptocurrency and aim to cash some of it out for fiat;
 2) Financial companies (bank, microfinance companies): CEREAL will provide loans in fiat in partnership with institutional players, which gain from credit fees or interest income.
 3) Investors: investments into CEREAL are asset-based and will be used to offer different credit products to diversify risks for investors.
 4) Merchants: we launch our initial product in cooperation with the largest US provider of mininig services- Gigawatt. Their clients will be able to purchase mining hardware in installments, using it as a collateral.
 5) Cereal company: a technological company that focuses on platform developments and securing of collateral storage. It advances technological processes and benefits from service fees for credit operations within the platform.

Activity: 48
Hi Team! where do you use smart contracts? I can’t see this clearly.
copper member
I’m certain that purchasing the mining equipment in installments brings high risks and nobody should do it

Thanks for the question.

Of course as any business activity, mining is exposed to risks but that doesn't mean people should stop becoming entrepreneurs. Our future customers know about the risks but still want to use our product. We have a large number of applications from experienced miners and those who want to become a part of this business.

For now mining is the only way to investment which allows to obtain a stable yield, received in a certain cryptocurrency. If the user believes in the long-term growth of a certain cryptocurrency, but lacks funds to purchase it in a significant amount, he can purchase mining equipment in installments with the help of the Cereal platform and sustain his future cash flow with the chosen cryptocurrency.

Best,
CT
Activity: 52
Your position is clear but what if I damage the equipment or there is no electricity needed for mining?Why should I think about how to repay my installment if I can’t mine enough?
copper member
I see your concept and you intend to give for miners equipment ? When it will be available from you ? What the miner must do for getting mining hardwear ?

Thanks for the question.

We plan to enable customers of our partner GigaWatt to purchase mining equipment by installment in the middle of this summer.

Best,
CT
Activity: 76
Began to get acquainted with the projects, but it is not clear what is your ecosystem for!
Pages:
Jump to: