Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] CEREAL - BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM FOR ASSET-BASED LOANS - page 6. (Read 1334 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 10
How do you know which customer is suitable for a loan?
copper member
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Hi all! Our team has visited 6 cities in China for 12 days - Wuhan, Changsha, Guangzhou, Chongqin, Wenzhou, Ningbo. During this time, the project was presented to more than 1000 people and received a positive response from both investment funds and private investors, not only from China, but also from all southeast Asia. We are preparing an article in Medium on this topic and will publish it soon, but for now you could read our new article about the Market of Crypto-Secured Loans!
https://medium.com/@cerealfinance/crypto-secured-loans-market-fce38f536dc8

Best
CT
copper member
Hi!
Do you need any specific national regulations for you loaning operations? I mean specific laws in each country?
Hello ! We need our business to comply both with financial and crypto laws, that’s why very carefully approach the choice of the country where our products will be launched.

Best
CT
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
How does it work for cryptocurrency mining equipment as equipment? You don't really physically transfer it or do you?
Hello Stas and thank's for the question ! Mining equipment is used as collateral during the repayment period of installments and physically remains in GigaWatt and is also served there. The income from mining repays installments, after repayment you can do whatever you want - pick up your miner or leave it there .

Best
CT

Ah I see so you remain in the possession of the mining equipment. I essentially buy it from you but you keep it as collateral?
After the purchase of the miner took place, it belongs to the client, but during the installment payment period, it remains as a pledge in GigaWatt. After the repayment, client can do whatever he wants with the miner.

Best
CT

Sure got it. If the miner decides to receive it you are going to send it to him, but could he also decide to sell it? Will you have something like a small marketplace maybe?
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Hi!
Do you need any specific national regulations for you loaning operations? I mean specific laws in each country?
copper member
How does it work for cryptocurrency mining equipment as equipment? You don't really physically transfer it or do you?
Hello Stas and thank's for the question ! Mining equipment is used as collateral during the repayment period of installments and physically remains in GigaWatt and is also served there. The income from mining repays installments, after repayment you can do whatever you want - pick up your miner or leave it there .

Best
CT

Ah I see so you remain in the possession of the mining equipment. I essentially buy it from you but you keep it as collateral?
After the purchase of the miner took place, it belongs to the client, but during the installment payment period, it remains as a pledge in GigaWatt. After the repayment, client can do whatever he wants with the miner.

Best
CT

Sure got it. If the miner decides to receive it you are going to send it to him, but could he also decide to sell it? Will you have something like a small marketplace maybe?
At the first stage of the product launch, we will not have a public marketplace for customers who want to sell their miners, but we are considering such a possibility in the future.

Best
CT

Would make sense as it provides anyone with a more fungible underlying and may therefore be an even better investment opportunity.
We are doing everything possible for this. Thanks for your feedback , Stas .

Best
CT
Activity: 420
Merit: 250

Best
CT

Activity: 127
Merit: 2
I see the allocation of funds allocated to each item developed quite a lot, I also see this project developed a bounty campaign program, but how much total supply of coins for ICO?
copper member
A good project and idea, the idea is just super
Great project! great prospects of becoming successful
Thank you , Vinay !

Best
CT
Activity: 20
A good project and idea, the idea is just super
Great project! great prospects of becoming successful
Activity: 966
Merit: 264
Blockchain-Based Lending Platform, Cereal, Readies for the $20 Million Public Sale of CRL Utility Tokens https://coinidol.com/cereal-readies-for-public-sale-of-crl-utility-token/
copper member

Best
CT

Best
CT

At the first stage of the product launch, we will not have a public marketplace for customers who want to sell their miners, but we are considering such a possibility in the future.

Best
CT
copper member
copper member

Best
CT

Best
CT
copper member

Best
CT
copper member
This name makes me hungry for a reason.. :O
I start my day with Cereal too Smiley

Best
CT
Activity: 283
Merit: 6
This name makes me hungry for a reason.. :O
copper member
We are now at the Marvels blockchain conference in Korea, where Cereal is represented by our CEO Sergey Vart!
Congrats,good to see you guys marketing the product out there in the wild!the stand has improved a lot,it's looking much more professional now!
Thank you Faiz , for feedback ! Smiley

Best
CT
Activity: 462
Merit: 145
We are now at the Marvels blockchain conference in Korea, where Cereal is represented by our CEO Sergey Vart!
I read about this conference
World Blockchain Summit MARVELS 2018 Seoul Korea CEO Summit is proud to invite you to World Blockchain Summit MARVELS. This conference is unlike any conference you've ever seen. We are hosting two days of impressive conferences about Blockchain and you will be hearing from the leading frontiers in the industry about the hottest new things on a global scale.

Tell us about the results
copper member
Have already seen the pictures in the telegram group. Awesome! Wish you all the best - and nice talks with investors, partners or clients!

Thank you Penny ! Go , Cereal ! Smiley

Best
CT
Pages:
Jump to: