Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] CEREAL - BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM FOR ASSET-BASED LOANS - page 8. (Read 1334 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 145

We have been taking part in the conference - "Money 20/20" kiosk k68

A company's culture and a company's brand are really just two sides of the same coin.! It's great to know that Cereal is already on the market doing some promotions, participating in major conference & sharing the world regarding the upcoming crypto loan based company.

Very beautiful and correct words about the sides of the coin. Good comparison. In general, it is logical to attend thematic exhibitions. And go to Holland is also great.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
We have been taking part in the conference - "Money 20/20"
Looking at the list of companies participating in this event, we can be sure that a positive result from the presence of the project will definitely be. This type of marketing activity is relatively cheap (in case of renting a large area and building an exhibition stand), but the benefit of participation can be invaluable, due to the large concentration of companies working in the field of interest to us. How many representatives is the team at the event?

This is a good experience for the team. Were you looking for investors? What goals did you set for yourself?
copper member
Activity: 70
How exactly does it work? Loans with assets as security?

Hi , fayie ! The Cereal ecosystem allows cryptoasset investors to use their cryptoassets as collateral to access loans in fiat currency. This means platform-users have the ability to secure their Bitcoin or Ethereum in return for access to cash. Their cryptoassets are placed in secure storage and returned to investors as soon as the loan is repaid.
Best,
CT
copper member
Loans for crypto - you are not the first!
Your website says that I can pay the loan for miner in the cryptocurrency, but if I don’t want to pay in the cryptocurrency, but receive all income from mining, may I repay the loan in fiat?

Hello , enturist !We are working on this possibility, the specific application depends on your jurisdiction
If the customer chooses the method of repayment in fiat, he gets all the income from mining minus the service fees of GigaWatt and makes monthly installment payments from his own funds. Information about monthly payments is displayed in the customer's Cereal cabinet. Information on income in the cryptocurrency is displayed both in Cereal and GigaWatt cabinets.

Best,
CT
copper member
Hi team. I like your idea for renting miners, but if  I do not territorially live in USA, can I buy or rent a miner from Giga-Watt?

Hello , maxbloom! We plan to launch a product of installment loan for mining equipment  for the widest possible audience around the world. But a specific list of countries will depend on national regulation. By the autumn we will have a specific list of countries in which it will be possible to buy a miner by installments.

Best,
CT
Activity: 294
Merit: 9

A company's culture and a company's brand are really just two sides of the same coin.! It's great to know that Cereal is already on the market doing some promotions, participating in major conference & sharing the world regarding the upcoming crypto loan based company.
Activity: 89
Merit: 4
Chaos defeats order, because it's better organized

Looks nice and clean! (-, Will we get a review of the conference? Was it a success? Any details? Thanks for sharing!
copper member
We have been taking part in the conference - "Money 20/20"

Activity: 35
Loans for crypto - you are not the first!
Your website says that I can pay the loan for miner in the cryptocurrency, but if I don’t want to pay in the cryptocurrency, but receive all income from mining, may I repay the loan in fiat?
Activity: 210
Merit: 13
Hi team. I like your idea for renting miners, but if  I do not territorially live in USA, can I buy or rent a miner from Giga-Watt?
Activity: 14
How exactly does it work? Loans with assets as security?
Between what kind of cryptos are allowed for the loan service (maybe could name a few) ? Will all the existing cryptocoins known in the market which are tradable and had high value of exchange be allowed or certain selected coins will only be allowed for taking the loans ?
How do you do everybody.
Today our CEO Sergey Vart and Head of analytics Ilya Vorobiev are preparing for a Money 20/20 conference in Amsterdam. We will have a booth in conference where you can ask questions directly to the project team.
Join us.

Best,
CT

Simply great! Good to know that promotions have already started. Hope to see some news about the conference soon.
" Money20/20 is that space - where technology meets money, money meets people, people meet ideas and ideas become reality." - Wow, they have good idea. I see more than 1500+ companies are going to attain this conference! All the best Cereal!
How do you do everybody.
Today our CEO Sergey Vart and Head of analytics Ilya Vorobiev are preparing for a Money 20/20 conference in Amsterdam. We will have a booth in conference where you can ask questions directly to the project team.
Join us.

Best,
CT

I will closely monitor your participation in the conference using the Internet. Do you plan to record video?
copper member
How will the reward be distributed?

Thanks for your question.

But which reward are you going to receive? Pls, clearify your question.

Best,
CT
Activity: 174
How will the reward be distributed?
Activity: 89
Merit: 4
Chaos defeats order, because it's better organized
How do you do everybody.
Join us.

Best,
CT

Just did some research about the conference. Wow, just wow. Scrolled down the impressive attending Campanies List.Amazon for example. Wish you all the best! Hope we will get some Infos afterwards!
copper member
How do you do everybody.
Join us.

Best,
CT

Activity: 16
wow this is a great news . he's very experience man and powerful man in
computer networs , IT security , software engineering ,   telecommunications

Pages:
Jump to: