Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ICO: CGC PROJECT Online Card Games -Refund now- New ICO on exchange soon! - page 16. (Read 35600 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Good news!
Aleix, 3 years old, Legendary rank Bitcointalk member, and experienced old Magic The Gathering player (https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/aleix-209286) has just confirmed trough a PM he will be available this monday for a pre-release private session.

He will write a small review for the community about his experience on our platform. We will also invite our escrow SebastianJu to the event, Simple858 and the other 3 investors.

That is great news.
Agree this is good that you guys have asked a community member for honest and unbiased review of your platform.
This will surly give this ICO a much needed boost.
Waiting for update from Alex and other members Smiley

We'are anxious to organize the event! CGC core will be around 10 MB and the graphic module a MTG fan prepared will be around 1.3GB for the HD version.
Early investors will receive download links in time to easily download everything.
I want to try to play immediately after the game is officially released.
the problem is, whether it can use windows bit32 to play?

Yes of course, we will release both Windows 32bit and Linux client. Windows32 client works smooth on x64 platform too.
Do you have any experience in collectible card games? Any friend of yours?
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
Dear Friends I wish you all great success and a happy and auspicious new year 2017. I have just completed the Mandarin edition of the OP.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1734893.new#new  Smiley
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
Good news!
Aleix, 3 years old, Legendary rank Bitcointalk member, and experienced old Magic The Gathering player (https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/aleix-209286) has just confirmed trough a PM he will be available this monday for a pre-release private session.

He will write a small review for the community about his experience on our platform. We will also invite our escrow SebastianJu to the event, Simple858 and the other 3 investors.

That is great news.
Agree this is good that you guys have asked a community member for honest and unbiased review of your platform.

We'are anxious to organize the event! CGC core will be around 10 MB and the graphic module a MTG fan prepared will be around 1.3GB for the HD version.
Early investors will receive download links in time to easily download everything.
I want to try to play immediately after the game is officially released.
the problem is, whether it can use windows bit32 to play?
Good news!

That is great news.

Please let us know if you know anyone with some collectible cards game experience.. we may invite to the prerelease.

Since you're one of the few legendary Bitcointalkers interested in the project we would be happy to invite you too. I guess community would appreciate a few words about the "trading" part of the project, it's not a secondary aspect of the CGC engine. Players are free to trade their own cards each other, 24/7 at the best possible price, no fees.
No Scams, no Frauds and instant delivery of both game credits and cards. Cheesy
Good news!

That is great news.

Activity: 994
Merit: 515
Get'em boys
great project CGC can not wait for some brilliant multiplayer action and the good part about it...  it's 24/7  Grin
looking forward to the CGC forum opening
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing
Good news!

That is great news.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Good news!

That is great news.
honestly, i am not an online card games fanatic, but i believe it's about time to give myself a try, there is always a first time , i guess, since this project promising something that is so hard to resists.

Thanks for your kind words!
Activity: 980
Merit: 294
honestly, i am not an online card games fanatic, but i believe it's about time to give myself a try, there is always a first time , i guess, since this project promising something that is so hard to resists.
Nice game cgc developers . Add more features in the game because I want to see if that is done and available to public.If you need some beta tester I would like to join.

I'll copypaste you an extract form a previous conversation with a possible beta tester:

Sure I will. I loved that game  Smiley

I understand you will provide me with the codes, etc the next 26, correct?

Yes, exactly.
We will also require you to accept a Not Disclosure Agreement. Software must be protected until ICO ends, you understand.
We're happy we finally found a player, an old player to be precise, and also a Legendary Member of Bitcointalk.  Cheesy
You'll receive a free Investor Package: coupons for buying boosters and test collection feature, CGC credits from dev fund to try the p2p market engine.

Speaking about the game: our MTG game server will offer three timelines for edition releases:

Old= it will start with Beta,Antiquities,Arabian Nights...
Average= it willl start from Mirrodin, Darksteel, Fifth Dawn
New= it will start from current Type 2 Block

At launch and in your pre-release these "blocks" will be available for sale.
Our Legality Check will take care of controlling a deck is accepted in a peculiar format, official ban/limitations included.

Please notice in the screenshot the famous Disciple of the Vault and Artifacts lands ban being implemented in Mirrodin Block legality check. Also notice how the same deck passes the "2004 T2 Legality Check"  Wink
With CGC Project several "rules" can be easily implemented. As soon as we will release new editions more "checks" will be available.

I guess you're now wondering if we considered implementing Sealed or Draft mode into the project since we have all those boosters available...

Activity: 98
Good to see this coin moving forward so nicely. Yobit listing should be pretty easy here. Only 10 BTC funds required too, so the ICO price per coin can be pretty low too what would mean some good returns for ICO investors.
wao, I saw mr placebo here Smiley, I'm sure the CGC will be great.

If you invest based on that your not a smart investor. Even he can be wrong sometimes. we are after all only human.
SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN CONTEST UPDATE

Killyou is dominating the Senior + Category.

DomainMagnate has the lead on Full member's one.

Junior and Member's categories are really "undecided", the quality of the posts will make the difference: short/spam messages (and "broken english" ones) won't be accepted from our manager.
Good news!

Activity: 602
Chance to lower the minimum btc requirement considering the lack of interest from investors ?

We had an agreement with Escrow about that and we won't change it.
We're confident pre-release of the software and a fair review will bost confidence in the project and will drive new investments!

We had contacted several possible reviewers on Bitcointalk, but this shouldn't paid or advertised reviews, in your interest.
Aleix is a legendary member of Bitcointalk and he has MTG experience, he is very busy but we already agreed a review from him for the "latin world".
Qiwoman, owner of bitbillions.net  for the Chinese one. We're still looking for more persons, a little of magic experience would be appreciated.

And seriously, if we receive a 2/3 btc I would lie to you if I say we can fastly finish to migrate the databases to counterparty/blockchain environment..
Escrow is the best available but he is not cheap, promotion has its costs.. we wouldn't have enough to hire another serious developer and graphic designer..
It would be better you get your money back and we change job and play Magic and Poker on CGC, among friends Wink

Agreed It won't be appropriate to lower the BTC requirements due to escrow but what about adding and accepting other Altcoins for ICO? and also extending ICO period won't harm I guess.After all better than never Grin
Chance to lower the minimum btc requirement considering the lack of interest from investors ?

Even Ico's with long preparation are facing problems,not CGC Project,investors prefer buying coins in exchanges,like I earlier posted they want to see how a certain coin performs in the market before they buy,but early investors are likely to make a profit.
True but it is due to the increasing price of bitcoin and nothing else.I would love to see CGC ico become a success for this is one of the few unique concepts I have seen this year.I think 10 btc can be achieved.All we need is spreading the word

We can spread the word, but just one question how many of you that follow CGC Project have made investment into CGC Project!? There are only 4 investment in total of 1.06BTC (and one is mine) So if only few of you would invest minimum investment of 0,0102BTC CGC would be much closer to 10 BTC

+1, So far only 4 people got an investor pass.

Speaking about that.. Simple858 please let us know with a PM if/when you're available for a pre-release session, alone or with a friend with more MTG experience.
Activity: 770

Even Ico's with long preparation are facing problems,not CGC Project,investors prefer buying coins in exchanges,like I earlier posted they want to see how a certain coin performs in the market before they buy,but early investors are likely to make a profit.
True but it is due to the increasing price of bitcoin and nothing else.I would love to see CGC ico become a success for this is one of the few unique concepts I have seen this year.I think 10 btc can be achieved.All we need is spreading the word

We can spread the word, but just one question how many of you that follow CGC Project have made investment into CGC Project!? There are only 4 investment in total of 1.06BTC (and one is mine) So if only few of you would invest minimum investment of 0,0102BTC CGC would be much closer to 10 BTC
legendary
Activity: 854

This is one of the best Altcoin innovation I've ever seen. I am still curious about the option to get game credits for free by doing tasks. Would you make us RT or share posts or watch and comment on videos and stuff? Altogether, this coin seems very promising indeed.

We can't give away too many "game credits" because they must be backed 1:1 from development funds in CGC currency and a good part of it is already reserved for bounties: translations, logo, signature 5th to 25, twitter and facebook campaign, Vip Passes and Investor Passes. You may help with twitter campaign or signatures one to get some!

We also implemented a few coupons for booster purchases, you may earn them sending us Pms with proof of your social campaign sharing/retweeting/blogging/designing logos, whatever help sharing. We will soon publish a list for that. You may also register on our website to have a chance to win something in our 1st day of the year CGC lottery!

Do you have any Magic The Gathering experience? Do you know who has some and may be interested to review the "game"? Let us know, the last funds are reserved for that..
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
:)
This is one of the best Altcoin innovation I've ever seen. I am still curious about the option to get game credits for free by doing tasks. Would you make us RT or share posts or watch and comment on videos and stuff? Altogether, this coin seems very promising indeed.
Pages:
Jump to: