Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ICO: CGC PROJECT Online Card Games -Refund now- New ICO on exchange soon! - page 34. (Read 35631 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
A preview of the single card menu from the player's point of view:
Please notice with a single click or  CTRL + H shortcut "mouseovering" a card you can print to the screen the "Official MTG card text data, with errata corrige".
A huge database players will surely enjoy.

With CTRL + S or CTRL + B you may put a card for sale to the community at the price you decide, or buy a card from a player: the best priced card will be available on top of the list and you'll see Price and Seller on the collection page itself. CGC server won't take any fees.

Good job! Thank you!

If you know any blogger/gamer/magazine/trusted bitcointalker who may be interested in an invite to our media pre-release please let us know, there would be a bonus a for you.

I can make to your blogger
you'll pay for 1 blog?
I received BTC sir

We're searching for someone who owns a blog/magazine, (or a high ranked bitcointalker) with some proved audience in Cryptos or Gaming to have the game and market engine reviewed for the community. A little of Magic The Gathering experience would be really appreciated.
Activity: 275
Merit: 100

Good job! Thank you!

If you know any blogger/gamer/magazine/trusted bitcointalker who may be interested in an invite to our media pre-release please let us know, there would be a bonus a for you.

I can make to your blogger
you'll pay for 1 blog?
I received BTC sir

Good job! Thank you!

Activity: 994
Merit: 500
And here they're the Planes  Cool

That looks pretty damn awesome. Def like that. Smiley
And here they're the Planes  Cool

Are you going to pay for exchange listings developer?

This should of been something that was part of there escrow funds release. Too many ico coins sitting out there right now with no exchange because the dev's couldn't care less if that coin you bought via ico is ever sold.

As we told before we already have contacted a few exchanges, Yobit (just one example) asked us for a small fee to have Card Games Coin listed on their exchange.
The amount requested was fair, so yes you can expect the pair BTC/CGC available as soon as shares distribution is completed.
We're still discussing details with other exchanges because we noticed people here have different opinions about trusted "altcoins" platforms: having several choices seems like the best way to go.
What about the "Vampiric Thirst" from Shadows over Innistrad ?

Hope you enjoy the updated "deck stats" tool! And the "sample hand print" feature  Wink

Would you like to play an historical accurate Preconstructed deck? You can chose among a huge list with a few clicks.

What's your favourite MTG edition?  Grin

Enjoy CGC stunning HD cards scans: mouseover a card and press Shift to zoom it  Wink

Here is a preview of the collection page. About 16,000 cards. You may easily filter them for name, edition, color, mana cost, spell type...

Hello everybody, we have been very busy today because we upgraded our main server, it will grant a stable game and cards market platform!

As promised here are the first screenshots from a live session with Alpha version, hope you guys like them.

Activity: 168
Merit: 102

This should of been something that was part of there escrow funds release. Too many ico coins sitting out there right now with no exchange because the dev's couldn't care less if that coin you bought via ico is ever sold.

That's so stupid. You get ico money and you dont even pay the little fee to get the listing. #Pointless
I hope Vidz doesn't pull this same kinda shit when they get their btc. But from the way the dev acts I dont think that's a real concern/

They better if they want to survive.

This is part of ongoing development of any coin and in my opinion an important part of the development,some who have invested in this coin wants to make a profit and they cannot realize that if they had no exchanges to trade the coin.

Everyone see's ICO as a way to at least x2 there investment now days, and thats not the case anymore. Most ico coins end up below ico price within 1 day of release. But the most important part to a dev team that does ico is the BTC, not an exchange or anything for people to use. Todays ico is just ico's from the past trying to resurface and find new faces to steal from. Have no idea if this project will end up legit or not but if you dont make an exchange part of the conditions of escrow release then its the communities fault when they are stuck holding a bag of worthless coins.

The dev in one of his post ask where is the best place to trade this coin,if you care to back read,but of course all ICO will end in exchange,because this is what attracts investors to invest and miners to mine and stake this coin,so far I have not encountered a coin which failed to enter to exchange,even a shit and scam coin can enter.

I understand that the dev asked where the best place to trade was. But asking and requesting a coin add are completely different. I was just stating that it should be a condition of ICO to have an exchange lined up and ready. Yes an ico coin will make it to an exchange eventually (someone gets sick of waiting and either pays or submits free add or vote add). But most of these ico's bring in enough btc to at least add there coin to yobit or nova. Again I was not trying to start anything just stating that ICO's need to start having a working exchange add on btc release added to there ico terms.
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214

This is part of ongoing development of any coin and in my opinion an important part of the development,some who have invested in this coin wants to make a profit and they cannot realize that if they had no exchanges to trade the coin.

Everyone see's ICO as a way to at least x2 there investment now days, and thats not the case anymore. Most ico coins end up below ico price within 1 day of release. But the most important part to a dev team that does ico is the BTC, not an exchange or anything for people to use. Todays ico is just ico's from the past trying to resurface and find new faces to steal from. Have no idea if this project will end up legit or not but if you dont make an exchange part of the conditions of escrow release then its the communities fault when they are stuck holding a bag of worthless coins.

The dev in one of his post ask where is the best place to trade this coin,if you care to back read,but of course all ICO will end in exchange,because this is what attracts investors to invest and miners to mine and stake this coin,so far I have not encountered a coin which failed to enter to exchange,even a shit and scam coin can enter.

Activity: 2030
Merit: 269

Activity: 98

Pages:
Jump to: