Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ICO: CGC PROJECT Online Card Games -Refund now- New ICO on exchange soon! - page 37. (Read 35631 times)

legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
Only 13 days for ICO and you want to collect 100 BTC in these 13 days? it is huge target and your time is not enough for this. an ICO suppose to run at least for a month and before starting an ICO you should start the marketing and promotion almost a month before (even one month is also nothing to promote a project)
I don't understand why people are in that much hurry to start ICO and collect funds (even they end up with nothing) without doing any efforts and showing legitimacy of their projects.

You dont understand it? They do it to scam and make money.

Yeah, that's why we chose to give one of the most serious escrow of the server full control of the funds and have our game and market engines reviewed by indipendent gamers /community members.
Do you have any MTG experience? Do you have any provable experience writing game reviews? Are you a blogger/youtuber/influencer? Do you know any of them?
You could stop complaining about we scamming you and apply for being invited to the media pre-release.

This could help you collecting proofs project is fake and warning the community about our scam (I guess that's the reason you hate us for: you want to protect your community, and we're its enemy)
Or this could bring you to write "Sorry guys, I had a bad day and when it happens I usually write dumb things. The project is damn interesting and well structured, both lightweighted and modular. Everything they advertised is working as expected".

Have a nice day!

He's right if you have something or has suspicion that this is a scam coin then by all means bring it on.since you have been invited why not make a go so you can see all their is to see and post it here what you discovered,the dev has given you a privilege to look further,this is called transparency and a scam coin will not do that.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Only 13 days for ICO and you want to collect 100 BTC in these 13 days? it is huge target and your time is not enough for this. an ICO suppose to run at least for a month and before starting an ICO you should start the marketing and promotion almost a month before (even one month is also nothing to promote a project)
I don't understand why people are in that much hurry to start ICO and collect funds (even they end up with nothing) without doing any efforts and showing legitimacy of their projects.

Yeah, that's why we chose to give one of the most serious escrow of the server full control of the funds and have our game and market engines reviewed by indipendent gamers /community members.
Do you have any MTG experience? Do you have any provable experience writing game reviews? Are you a blogger/youtuber/influencer? Do you know any of them?
You could stop complaining about we scamming you and apply for being invited to the media pre-release.

This could help you collecting proofs project is fake and warning the community about our scam (I guess that's the reason you hate us for: you want to protect your community, and we're its enemy)
Or this could bring you to write "Sorry guys, I had a bad day and when it happens I usually write dumb things. The project is damn interesting and well structured, both lightweighted and modular. Everything they advertised is working as expected".

Have a nice day!
Activity: 168
Merit: 102

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
New tokens added tonight! Available for free for all players, here it is a small preview.

We hope you guys like them!

We contacted https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange to have CGC listed as soon as distribution of shares is over.
Did anyone ever traded with them?

I only traded 2 to 3 times but they are also a good exchange,I'm looking forward to see this coin on Yobit,yobit traders are active traders some of them whales or a group of pump community ,pcm was a dead coin for 9 months when it was pump for 9.9 bitcoin https://yobit.net/en/trade/PCM/BTC yesterday and they don't delist the coin

Glad to hear that. Yobit listing can be easy accomplished. They asked us a small fee to have the coin listed in a few days.
We can afford that as soon as the flow of investments start and have enough time to have it listed immediatly after shares distribution is over and the server opens to the public becasue we already have source code (zerocoin protocol, we hear someone likes privacy  Wink) windows and linux wallets.

Reserved, thank you!

Do you have any Magic The Gathering experience?

I've played it before, why?

We ask because we are looking for a couple of persons with a good ranking on Bitcointalk and some Magic Experience for inviting them to our "media pre-release".
We think investors may like a fair review of our game and trade engine, and only a player can appreciate completely the depth of the game engine.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
We contacted https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange to have CGC listed as soon as distribution of shares is over.

I only traded 2 to 3 times but they are also a good exchange,I'm looking forward to see this coin on Yobit,yobit traders are active traders some of them whales or a group of pump community ,pcm was a dead coin for 9 months when it was pump for 9.9 bitcoin https://yobit.net/en/trade/PCM/BTC yesterday and they don't delist the coin

IcoCoins added us as the first ICO promoted on their website!

http://icocoins.com/?ico-ongoing.htm

http://icocoins.com/?thread-11.htm

Ico-list website has been sold a few days ago. Icocoins.com is the new alternative, with a prompt answer staff.

Activity: 910
Merit: 533
I hope yobit op immediately respond, I personally prefer Yobit better than Liqui

Yobit staff said a coin can be added for a small fee in 4-7 days. Once the ICO has succesfully passed our "escrow refund minum limit" we can afford that.
We already have wallet and source code, with some coordination we may be ready to be listed on their exchange as soon as distribution is over.
We're waiting for liqui staff answer, in order to have at least 2 exchanges ready at launch.

Why you want not  make ICO on LIQUI - as ROUND ?  12 minutes - all coin ROUND was SOLD !!!!
I think Ico via Liqui will be the Best. ..Look at Round

I agree this ... Why developers no want money? On liqui - many rich people

We're waiting an answer from liqui about listing the CGC/BTC pair. Stay tuned!
I hope yobit op immediately respond, I personally prefer Yobit better than Liqui

Yobit staff said a coin can be added for a small fee in 4-7 days. Once the ICO has succesfully passed our "escrow refund minum limit" we can afford that.
We already have wallet and source code, with some coordination we may be ready to be listed on their exchange as soon as distribution is over.
We're waiting for liqui staff answer, in order to have at least 2 exchanges ready at launch.
I think Ico via Liqui will be the Best. ..Look at Round

I agree this ... Why developers no want money? On liqui - many rich people

YOBIT - SHIT ICO .... SEE ALL ICO on YOBIT ... ONLY DUMP
Pages:
Jump to: