Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN - ICO] CGCX: First Hybrid Crypto Platform In Singapore - page 46. (Read 33205 times)

Activity: 104
Merit: 0
This project look amaizing, i was told i can display my translation services for your website, whitepaper and ann thread advert here.
Activity: 249
Its crazy how fast the community is growin
Don't get too excited. I think most of these accounts are just bots. I want to say, it's not bad, but also it's not so good. Grin

CGCX Telegram group is filled up with real people, not bot.. i disagreed because Good Project always capture peoples attention.. CGCX stand out the best among some ICO's with no relevance out there.

why was ico extended? people don't buy tokens in these bad days ? or is the exchange not yet ready?

The ICO is likely extended as July 5 to July 31 is the phase 2 of ICO. And they said that the phase 2 is for promoting the platform, more likely a huge advertisement. And besides almost of the ICOs now are extending or postponing their sale because of the bearish market, so nothing to worry as all is well.

What you are saying is good enough, nothing will happen with stage 2, will certainly increase sales results and later can grow quickly. All team policies will definitely get better.
I agree with all of them, there is still a few days remaining hopefully all will be able to run smoothly and achieve success in accordance with his plan. his sales will also increase and his results are satisfactory for all his.
Activity: 182
Don't get too excited. I think most of these accounts are just bots. I want to say, it's not bad, but also it's not so good. Grin

CGCX Telegram group is filled up with real people, not bot.. i disagreed because Good Project always capture peoples attention.. CGCX stand out the best among some ICO's with no relevance out there.

why was ico extended? people don't buy tokens in these bad days ? or is the exchange not yet ready?

The ICO is likely extended as July 5 to July 31 is the phase 2 of ICO. And they said that the phase 2 is for promoting the platform, more likely a huge advertisement. And besides almost of the ICOs now are extending or postponing their sale because of the bearish market, so nothing to worry as all is well.

What you are saying is good enough, nothing will happen with stage 2, will certainly increase sales results and later can grow quickly. All team policies will definitely get better.
Activity: 70
Calfin Global's Crypto Exchange platform is fully decentralized, allowing it to be used by participants from all over the world. Ecosystems can withstand simultaneous requests of more than one million per second. So I believe this is a hot project this year.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
Hodlers Network

so, just few days again from now the crowdsale will be finish right ?
anyway how much funds already collected by cgcx team at this moment
thanks
Activity: 672
Those statistics are awesome seeing the claim of daily volume already reaching $2 millions. You can realize users and investors interest in any project from its early days. If any project specially exchanging services type succeeds to attract large number of traders it is clear where it will be standing in future. I will say all this is really awesome development and increasing volume.
I'd really like to believe that these numbers is real.
Has anyone used cgcx beta exchange? I'm interested to hear any feedback Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
Those statistics are awesome seeing the claim of daily volume already reaching $2 millions. You can realize users and investors interest in any project from its early days. If any project specially exchanging services type succeeds to attract large number of traders it is clear where it will be standing in future. I will say all this is really awesome development and increasing volume.
The team does have a good performance and is able to increase the number of sales, and this is a great performance, all proud of the team's success in managing CGCX.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

We're 3 weeks into the launch of our Beta Exchange platform and we have gained an average daily trading volume of US$2,000,000 in digital assets!
[/quote]

A statement from Emmanuel Crowdcreate. Seems the team is doing a great job for raising significant amount. Hopefully, we can see more numbers sooner.

The ICO is still live. Sign up now. http://CGCX.io

CGCX Platform also enable Participation in ICO voting.Users in the CGCX platform can vote for multiple tokens listing using their CGCX Tokens. This is really amazing . 50% of tokens received in the voting fee for insurance costs will be used to build further insurance protections against cyber-attacks.
I am really impressed about the success and Progress of this Project..  It sounds so amazing to see CGCX has been achieving $2,000,000 Average daily trading Volume. This is really great ,, i believe so much in this Project and we have just started our success RACE.
This is impressive numbers.
But to be honest without fees total volume can be easily manipulated. The real volume can be calculated only after exchange launching with fee for trading.
the project is able to achieve success as well as all the teams involved in this project are always working together with the compact and passion to develop this project. hopefully the future will further develop this project.

I'm confident in a few years we'll talk about cgcx the way we talk about binance right now, like an innovator and welcome change to the marketplace

i have smiliar feelings .CGCX is more advanced , its not just only Exchange Platform . it will likely go beyond any current trending Exchange . lets just wait and see what happens in just a year to come.
 I can see CGCX as a worthy Project one can invest without worry.. I am positive about the Project . It would turn out to be something huge in the next 1 or 2 years after lunch.
CGCX Trading Platform Demo look so great .. Keep the good work up CGCX Team .. I have strong believe this Platform will be successful and it will compete with the largest Exchange soonest.
Activity: 672
I am really impressed about the success and Progress of this Project..  It sounds so amazing to see CGCX has been achieving $2,000,000 Average daily trading Volume. This is really great ,, i believe so much in this Project and we have just started our success RACE.
But to be honest without fees total volume can be easily manipulated. The real volume can be calculated only after exchange launching with fee for trading.
the project is able to achieve success as well as all the teams involved in this project are always working together with the compact and passion to develop this project. hopefully the future will further develop this project.

I'm confident in a few years we'll talk about cgcx the way we talk about binance right now, like an innovator and welcome change to the marketplace
Yes, I agree with you. If developers will deliver all the promises they've been making then cgcx will have a great future.
CGCX Team has added some increment to the  Bounty reward.I feel this will  create a kind of motivation for the Bounty hunters  to work relentlessly.. This is really wise of the Team.

#CGCX has created a huge opportunity for the CryptoTraders and the interested Public Investors who want to invest in a viable Project and make good Profit . CrowdSale is Live now, the sales will be closing by July end. Join us as a Smart investor.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

Activity: 126
Merit: 10
BLUPASS.CO | ICO LIVE! | 15/5 - 30/9 | JOIN NOW!

Activity: 560
Merit: 100
Pages:
Jump to: