Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN - ICO] CGCX: First Hybrid Crypto Platform In Singapore - page 44. (Read 33205 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 100
CGCX is a hybrid exchange of a new generation that can solve a huge number of problems while opening up innovative opportunities. In addition, the exchange was established in Singapore, which already indicates its success and reasonableness. Therefore, we can say with certainty that the project is doomed to success.

Indeed CGCX has a bright future, Singapore a small country with its intelligence will be able to develop well. Positive support and response will come with the CGCX significantly increased. CGCX will be an exchange that will have a lot of community.
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
CGCX is a hybrid exchange of a new generation that can solve a huge number of problems while opening up innovative opportunities. In addition, the exchange was established in Singapore, which already indicates its success and reasonableness. Therefore, we can say with certainty that the project is doomed to success.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Free trading is great offer if they add voluntarily all those markets at reasonable conditions to cover the large markets this can be real game changing move. CGCX has impressed and drawn attention from all sides already. It will great to see one more competitors with quality services and market really needs such trading platforms.
Yeah, CGCX potentially could be a game changer.
So many advantages in comparison with other crypto exchanges. Looking forward for the final release.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0

Insurance associated with this Project is another interesting feature . Most of the exchange out there lacks insurance , CGCX assured customers  wallets are insured against any potential threats. Great Job CGCX team.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
Free trading is great offer if they add voluntarily all those markets at reasonable conditions to cover the large markets this can be real game changing move. CGCX has impressed and drawn attention from all sides already. It will great to see one more competitors with quality services and market really needs such trading platforms.
legendary
Activity: 1554
There is a very good Progress in CGCX Beta Exchange . This is a sign that the future is very bright . The average daily trading volume is over US$3,000,000 . This is a good development.

Last update made few days ago about daily volume but that is good sign dev team is very active and it is wonderful to see the ongoing progress which they are making on this network. I am very hopeful in future this will show great performance and more people to join this because of 0% trading fee in first month.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
BLUPASS.CO | ICO LIVE! | 15/5 - 30/9 | JOIN NOW!
Currently there is no Transaction fee in GCCX trading Platform. They are offering free trading and this is Valid till August 31st.

they're following the path binance took, which is a clever move. People will always look for what's familiar over what's innovating, and cgcx is doing a great job in providing user friendliness and ease-of-use combined with offering a brand new way of converting your crypto profits to standard (and likely regulated) investment opportunities
Currently there is no Transaction fee in GCCX trading Platform. They are offering free trading and this is Valid till August 31st.
There is a very good Progress in CGCX Beta Exchange . This is a sign that the future is very bright . The average daily trading volume is over US$3,000,000 . This is a good development.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
Exchange CGCX can already in use and more and more people use it, this just proves that the exchange CGCX be accepted by many people and hopefully to the fore more and more developed.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 562
Can't wait to see the latest announcement about CGCX, announcement about  the target coins to be listed in CGCX( since this will become a good exchange) and also if this token is open also to trade with another exchange.. we're waiting..
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
ico finish 5 days again and raised 43615 ETH  or $20,873,702 USD Shocked Shocked CGCX to get a head start on the exchange, you can easily purchase CGCX tokens with BTC or ETH through our dashboard. Simply register for an account and start your purchase process
Since the ico was extended this numbers is a little outdated. We can be sure cgcx crossed 50000 eth target.

This is a great amount for echange development and marketing. What pairs will be avaliavle here? Only top coins or new tokens after ICOs as well?
Currently at CGCX exchange traders can trade with BTC, LTC, BCH, NEO, ETH, XRP against each other and against fiat currencies like USD or EUR. CGX token also will be available for trading once the token sale is over. Listing of a new coins, which the community wishes to trade, i believe will be implemented through the voting.
CGCX offers a 24/7 trading platform with resilient security, and architecture that supports around the clock trading. The CGCX platform can also support real-time trade settlements seamlessly across all financial instruments
The CGCX project team is on the way to creating an ecosystem of the stock exchange, which attracts large investors and at the same time ensures the development of small investors. The CGCX project is gradually moving to becoming the digital center of future money with detailed specifications, an enhanced interface, an ordering system and investment insurance that are not available in many stock markets.
I believe in the success of this project!

I truly believe CGCX will change the entire Game in Cryptocurrency Exchange market .I am seeing a very good future of this Project . It will be a great priviledge to participate in their token Sale because this is going to be very HUGE .
Activity: 588
Beta platform is working smoothly this make me feel great to invest into this project. I hope after officially launch of this exchange it will attract big traders to use this platform and this token will get more value with interesting use case.
maybe that's the reason, although still in BETA version but daily trading volume has reached US $ 3,000,000 and the addition of fiat currency continuously will be the main attraction for CGCX
legendary
Activity: 1554
Beta platform is working smoothly this make me feel great to invest into this project. I hope after officially launch of this exchange it will attract big traders to use this platform and this token will get more value with interesting use case.
Activity: 476
Merit: 252
The CGCX project team is on the way to creating an ecosystem of the stock exchange, which attracts large investors and at the same time ensures the development of small investors. The CGCX project is gradually moving to becoming the digital center of future money with detailed specifications, an enhanced interface, an ordering system and investment insurance that are not available in many stock markets.
I believe in the success of this project!
Activity: 390
Merit: 100
ico finish 5 days again and raised 43615 ETH  or $20,873,702 USD Shocked Shocked CGCX to get a head start on the exchange, you can easily purchase CGCX tokens with BTC or ETH through our dashboard. Simply register for an account and start your purchase process
Since the ico was extended this numbers is a little outdated. We can be sure cgcx crossed 50000 eth target.

and I hope hardcap is achieved  Grin if hardcap reached 117647 ETH then this project exchange should be top best  exchange   Cool and I'm sure nothing is impossible in the crypto world  me like this project because CGCX xchange and earn discounts up to 50% on the transaction fee  Cheesy
Activity: 52

how did you got this informations if this project already collected more than 40K Eth or more than 20 Million USD ?
thats huge amount of money in this market situations and i believe this project will be huge and have enough money to develop the project

https://cgcx.io/

You can verify this info from official website they got wonderful response from so many investors. This is very big amount which they and now they more resource to make this platform really great in coming days. Beta platform is already in action and working smoothly.

I think a big part of their success has to do with the fact that most people dont want to simply stay in crypto. Id like to someday transfer my profits to real estate funds or something, and a hybrid exchange is perfect for that

Well i hope this coin is good, as i have invested in a singapore cex early on and right now they haven't done anything and raised capital poorly.
Cross-Border Blockchain Real Estate Marketplace

how did you got this informations if this project already collected more than 40K Eth or more than 20 Million USD ?
thats huge amount of money in this market situations and i believe this project will be huge and have enough money to develop the project

https://cgcx.io/

You can verify this info from official website they got wonderful response from so many investors. This is very big amount which they and now they more resource to make this platform really great in coming days. Beta platform is already in action and working smoothly.

I think a big part of their success has to do with the fact that most people dont want to simply stay in crypto. Id like to someday transfer my profits to real estate funds or something, and a hybrid exchange is perfect for that
Pages:
Jump to: