Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN - ICO] CGCX: First Hybrid Crypto Platform In Singapore - page 48. (Read 33205 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
CGCX Beta Exchange is live! You can trade on our exchange with NO transaction fees from 1 July 2018 to 31 August 2018. Register today at https://cgcx.io
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Can someone give me a link to their telegram group? because the one on the first page doesn't work. I want to look at the discussion on the telegram group first to get more information regarding the project. I agree though that they should let people trade & withdraw with smaller limit if they don't want to do kyc, i don't mind kyc but there's a lot of people that want to remain anonymous in crypto.
I think soon all centralized exchanges will enforce their users to pass kyc because of regulatory issues.
The only way you can stay anonymous is to use decentralized exchanges. Regulation is coming  Undecided
https://t.me/CGCXio

Agree so as early as now we should be accepting this change in crypto. Yes we all want to be anonymous and that's what all crypto is about yet it's had been taking advantage with some people to deceive others. So this whole kyc thing is also for our protection especially when you always do huge trading. And besides, I don't see any problem doing that in exchange of securing our money.
In addition, there are many ways to remain an anonymous. I can guess that most common way is to use a fake id. And something tells me that many peoples do the same.

Well maybe that's exactly is happening now but of course it's still against the law like falsification of public documents. Yet this doesn't matter to centralized exchange, as long as you pass their requirements then you're good to go. But I hope those who did that won't get in any trouble in the future.
The troubles could be summed up in one sentence. Fake id submission will lead to account closure and probably could result in the loss of balance.
Activity: 26
Good morning, DEV's!
Looks interesting idea! Blameless results, apperceptive logo!
Activity: 17
I've written a inquiry in telegram, waiting for your response.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 503
Can someone give me a link to their telegram group? because the one on the first page doesn't work. I want to look at the discussion on the telegram group first to get more information regarding the project. I agree though that they should let people trade & withdraw with smaller limit if they don't want to do kyc, i don't mind kyc but there's a lot of people that want to remain anonymous in crypto.
I think soon all centralized exchanges will enforce their users to pass kyc because of regulatory issues.
The only way you can stay anonymous is to use decentralized exchanges. Regulation is coming  Undecided

Agree so as early as now we should be accepting this change in crypto. Yes we all want to be anonymous and that's what all crypto is about yet it's had been taking advantage with some people to deceive others. So this whole kyc thing is also for our protection especially when you always do huge trading. And besides, I don't see any problem doing that in exchange of securing our money.
In addition, there are many ways to remain an anonymous. I can guess that most common way is to use a fake id. And something tells me that many peoples do the same.

Well maybe that's exactly is happening now but of course it's still against the law like falsification of public documents. Yet this doesn't matter to centralized exchange, as long as you pass their requirements then you're good to go. But I hope those who did that won't get in any trouble in the future.

Activity: 36
I like your plan! Excellence website, a rather interesting business, watchful activity.
Merit: 10
Cross-Border Blockchain Real Estate Marketplace

Regulation will be necessary if you want your assets to be insured. Decentralisation is good and all until your exchange gets hacked. No insurance company is going to risk insuring a non regulated exchange that has millions in daily volume
This is a very good sign more  than 1000 users have already joined #CGCX  referral campaign and got bonus CNC tokens equal 5% of the funds raised.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

Activity: 126
BLUPASS.CO | ICO LIVE! | 15/5 - 30/9 | JOIN NOW!
Look at the top exchanges none has KYC obligatory till some certain amount of Bitcoin. For example Binance allows you to withdraw 100 BTC with 2 factor authentication and email verified. If you you loose access to account or need large amount to withdraw of course need KYC. There have been data breaches in past and exchanges are top targets for bad actors. That is the reason people avoid KYC and saying every good exchange ha sit isn't true.

Is it obligatory for all users? Also, they dont just trade crypto but regulated assets as well, which is why KYC is needed. Maybe theyll just have KYC for those people
Activity: 20
Hello. It is a crypto interchange is rather interesting!
Responsive job, classy business.
Activity: 15
Hey, team.
Wish you discover fairly resources to evolve your project.
Unblemished idea, well-advised vision, a rather interesting logo.
CGCX is an excellent project with an unlimited Potential??? I BOLDLY recommend  #CGCX project because I can see an explosive potential of this Project .The Team are doing wonderful job.
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
Look at the top exchanges none has KYC obligatory till some certain amount of Bitcoin. For example Binance allows you to withdraw 100 BTC with 2 factor authentication and email verified. If you you loose access to account or need large amount to withdraw of course need KYC. There have been data breaches in past and exchanges are top targets for bad actors. That is the reason people avoid KYC and saying every good exchange ha sit isn't true.
Activity: 448
My investment still shows "Paid / In progress". When can i withdraw my token? or will it still remain there?
CGCX is an amazing Platform .. I know this Project have lots to deliver in Crypto community .Token Sale Phase 2 is live, its high time to bag your shares..
Activity: 81
Bounty or something ?
Pages:
Jump to: