Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN - ICO] CGCX: First Hybrid Crypto Platform In Singapore - page 47. (Read 33205 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 250
I am really impressed about the success and Progress of this Project..  It sounds so amazing to see CGCX has been achieving $2,000,000 Average daily trading Volume. This is really great ,, i believe so much in this Project and we have just started our success RACE.
This is impressive numbers.
But to be honest without fees total volume can be easily manipulated. The real volume can be calculated only after exchange launching with fee for trading.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
#CGCX  is a great Project with bright future comprising of the Team of Proffesionals who confidently goes to the goal.. Take your time to study this Project , you would realize its full of potentials. The Crowdsale is still in Progress, dont miss this.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Beta platform looking so impressive that is the reason why people investing into this project. I also invested into this in early stage. I think this project will become very successful as it has good potential and some unique features will be implemented in coming days.

The CGCX exchange service is made for convenience, the interface is designed for professional traders, sophisticated institutional messaging and with a minute-to-minute trading UI and provides end users with powerful data sets right from the market.
I am really impressed about the success and Progress of this Project..  It sounds so amazing to see CGCX has been achieving $2,000,000 Average daily trading Volume. This is really great ,, i believe so much in this Project and we have just started our success RACE.
Activity: 377
Merit: 1
"AMANPURI●ultimate exchange"
I really hope with time remaining, will be more and more investors are joining. and for all of the teams more eager in promoting this project, I'm sure the hard work will give the best results.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
I agree with you, CGCX have multiplecurrency that can help traders to trade at their satisfaction,  fast and secured transaction is also a thing for CGCX. this ico will surely succeed.
CGCX is a Legit and Credible Project . It really worths investing in this Class of Project without fear.. Am sure its going to be a very successful Project.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
Beta platform looking so impressive that is the reason why people investing into this project. I also invested into this in early stage. I think this project will become very successful as it has good potential and some unique features will be implemented in coming days.
Activity: 196
TACHAIN Entertainment and Transportation Synergy
CGCX is a very Reliable Project with a very good future .This Project is managed by the Team of Professionals with great experience. Investment in CGCX Token can make you a big fortune in the nearest future.
There is no doubt about it. many people believe that the project will definitely give satisfactory results, because the project is managed by a team of professionals.

Not only that but for some reason the ICO has already brought in a ton of funding as well as a lot of testers. This should become quite succesful
Activity: 377
Merit: 1
"AMANPURI●ultimate exchange"
CGCX is a very Reliable Project with a very good future .This Project is managed by the Team of Professionals with great experience. Investment in CGCX Token can make you a big fortune in the nearest future.
There is no doubt about it. many people believe that the project will definitely give satisfactory results, because the project is managed by a team of professionals.
Activity: 398
Merit: 100
Hey DEV's. I am interested on this business. I'll wait this to look what is going to originate!

if you interested with thie project you can start by reading CGCX Lightpaper And Whitepaper
so, you can understand more about this project  Wink
and i think the crowdsale is still run now,, so, you still have a chance to buy this token  Wink
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
The platform facilitates the creation and digitization of certain types of assets, such as trade agreements and banking instruments. The CGCX project is what is now relevant for the market. Ecosystem CGCX is very similar to the leading exchange Binance. They create common purses for BTC, ETH and other large amounts of altcoins.good luck team
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
Its crazy how fast the community is growin
Don't get too excited. I think most of these accounts are just bots. I want to say, it's not bad, but also it's not so good. Grin

why was ico extended? people don't buy tokens in these bad days ? or is the exchange not yet ready?
Activity: 280
BOUNTY IS EXTENDED TILL THE END OF ICO's PHASE 2:
Which means, that bounty program WILL END ON JULY 30
Join now: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-cgcx-first-hybrid-crypto-platform-in-singapore-3440704
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Its crazy how fast the community is growin
Don't get too excited. I think most of these accounts are just bots. I want to say, it's not bad, but also it's not so good. Grin
CGCX token price will subsequently rise, so don't miss the chance and get CNC tokens now for $0.06 each.This is the right time to buy .The Investment is very good for long term
I believe by the end of the token Sal
First round brought 43k Ethereum in the project but how much money has been collected during last two weeks since the current round started ? How far we are currently from the hard cap ? I didn't did any trade yet recently at all because don't have what to do. There is some kind of temporary pause in my tradings and status is holder. How trading is going on after experience o those are active ?
e

I believe that will be announced at the end of the token Sale .. The total amount raised during the Second Phase Crowd Sale ..Secondly you said there are temporary pause in your trading ..The question is, have you verified your KYC ? If no, its better you verify your KYC on time.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
First round brought 43k Ethereum in the project but how much money has been collected during last two weeks since the current round started ? How far we are currently from the hard cap ? I didn't did any trade yet recently at all because don't have what to do. There is some kind of temporary pause in my tradings and status is holder. How trading is going on after experience o those are active ?
Buy CNC tokens with a bank card, for USD funds.
On eCoinomic.net, it is possible to purchase, during the ICO, the project’s CNC tokens with a bank card, for USD funds.
The service is provided by our European partner bank eCoinomic.net in compliance with all modern requirements for payment security. This means that eCoinomic.net has passed all checks of VISA and MasterCard payment systems and received a set of legal opinions of leading international law firms KMPG and JIPYONG LLC, allowing transactions through the accounts of an European bank.
Pages:
Jump to: