Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO CLOSED] Inchain - insurance for the crypto economy - page 2. (Read 109150 times)

legendary
Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008
Stoned & Stranged
Anyone have any luck retrieving a refund after the refund closed? I invested ETH, can't find any email or communications about the ETH refund contract other than an old email saying it was coming, and then found this thread months later.

I have contacted the Johann (in charge of escrow?) twice in the past 2 weeks and haven't received a response at all.

Does anyone have any experience receiving a refund after the contract has changed? Did anyone receive communications before the ETH contract about it's availability, usage, and date expectations?

Thanks!

So what happened in the end? Did the escrow just gave the funds to the scammer instead of refunding users that got their money stole? If the escrow was one of the trusted escrow from BCT I think you guys should open a scam accusation againsts him too.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Anyone have any luck retrieving a refund after the refund closed? I invested ETH, can't find any email or communications about the ETH refund contract other than an old email saying it was coming, and then found this thread months later.

I have contacted the Johann (in charge of escrow?) twice in the past 2 weeks and haven't received a response at all.

Does anyone have any experience receiving a refund after the contract has changed? Did anyone receive communications before the ETH contract about it's availability, usage, and date expectations?

Thanks!

Activity: 235
Merit: 100
The domain inchain.io parked at some Russian ISP  Cry  Grin
http://amber.timeweb.ru/error_domain.htm?ref=inchain.io

This coin didn't succeed to get their minimum target amount through crowdfunding and stopped the project. I don't think there will be any active channel as there is nothing to talk about. If I remember well investors were refunded by the escrow back in december with lot of problems.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
This coin didn't succeed to get their minimum target amount through crowdfunding and stopped the project. I don't think there will be any active channel as there is nothing to talk about. If I remember well investors were refunded by the escrow back in december with lot of problems.
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
how to join inchain slack, give me link please for generate invite
Activity: 237
Merit: 250
With this kind of ICO people a lured into it, escrow is now over charging because they know what ever happens even if the ICO fails they will earn from it.

Exactly, I see the most recent ICOs which are escrow ones, the escrow terms are clear, they said refund costs money, and they also charges money for refund, because refund is a painful process.
Activity: 14
It wasnt a scam, they just didnt reach their target, and all the people who claimed their funds were refunded.
Not me.

ohhh its oky i know this fact too ..but i am not a part of it even in any single way.
Activity: 714
Merit: 503
there is a plan to pay participants a signature campaign? Grin

what a joke... Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 1492
Merit: 269
there is a plan to pay participants a signature campaign? Grin
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
With this kind of ICO people a lured into it, escrow is now over charging because they know what ever happens even if the ICO fails they will earn from it.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
jesus people, you invested into something and didnt check it for almost 3 months? how da f*ck can you do that?

Disposable BTC   Shocked
Activity: 518
yes, I am very disappointed with this. We are trying to invest it didn't get anything. Precisely minus, for the fees of escrow
Activity: 361
btw there is an escrow fees for btc..which is 0.01 btc

What??? This is from one user such fees?? If so, in such scam, escrow gets more than in successful project.
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
jesus people, you invested into something and didnt check it for almost 3 months? how da f*ck can you do that?
btw there is an escrow fees for btc..which is 0.01 btc
Activity: 28
escrow has refunded all the amount for which people contacted..

the balance amount will also be refunded once you provide proof of your stake

hmm yes many current cenairio are example of these and are facing too
Activity: 28
Well, thats the thing, is a gamble, luckily I was not stupid enough to send that much, but still, would have liked it refunding - thought it was supposed to be in escrow?
It was. Most people were refunded. Dont know what happened to the funds that werent claimed. Try messaging the escrows, at least they should know what happened to the remaining funds.

Well, thats the thing, is a gamble, luckily I was not stupid enough to send that much, but still, would have liked it refunding - thought it was supposed to be in escrow?

I was talking more about gkucmierz which sent them 3 bitcoins. I never heard of this coin before but in every ICO even if there is an escrow it's basically useless because at best, scammy devs will code a basic wallet and escrow unlock the money. As soon as the dev gets your money he disappear and come back online with a new id and a new scammy ICO.
It wasnt a scam, they just didnt reach their target, and all the people who claimed their funds were refunded.

you are right it was not a scam until you reach your target and definately all people who who are not satisfied can be free
Activity: 938
Merit: 511
It was. Most people were refunded. Dont know what happened to the funds that werent claimed. Try messaging the escrows, at least they should know what happened to the remaining funds.

I was talking more about gkucmierz which sent them 3 bitcoins. I never heard of this coin before but in every ICO even if there is an escrow it's basically useless because at best, scammy devs will code a basic wallet and escrow unlock the money. As soon as the dev gets your money he disappear and come back online with a new id and a new scammy ICO.

I can't agree with you dude, they did not pay the promotion fee for bounty campaigners, I translated for them but they didn't pay me, I consider it is an immoral behavior, although it is not a scam. If they are kind guys, at least they need to pay those who helped them raise money, of course their threshold 2000 BTC is so unrealistic, let them dream for it.   Angry
Activity: 237

Yeah, they didn't scam because they had escrow in ICO. But they didn't pay the bounty, so it can be seemed scam too. Right?
escrow has refunded all the amount for which people contacted..

the balance amount will also be refunded once you provide proof of your stake
Pages:
Jump to: