Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO CLOSED] Inchain - insurance for the crypto economy - page 3. (Read 109150 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Seriously, just contact the escrow. They will return your BTC.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
Message them or see if they are still active on slack this is becoming a trend on ICO they set a high goal and if its not reach only some get to refund and the said escrow will put a date in which you can not refund anymore.
jza
Activity: 126
Merit: 102
It wasnt a scam, they just didnt reach their target, and all the people who claimed their funds were refunded.
Not me.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Well, thats the thing, is a gamble, luckily I was not stupid enough to send that much, but still, would have liked it refunding - thought it was supposed to be in escrow?
It was. Most people were refunded. Dont know what happened to the funds that werent claimed. Try messaging the escrows, at least they should know what happened to the remaining funds.

Well, thats the thing, is a gamble, luckily I was not stupid enough to send that much, but still, would have liked it refunding - thought it was supposed to be in escrow?

I was talking more about gkucmierz which sent them 3 bitcoins. I never heard of this coin before but in every ICO even if there is an escrow it's basically useless because at best, scammy devs will code a basic wallet and escrow unlock the money. As soon as the dev gets your money he disappear and come back online with a new id and a new scammy ICO.
It wasnt a scam, they just didnt reach their target, and all the people who claimed their funds were refunded.
legendary
Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008
Stoned & Stranged

I was talking more about gkucmierz which sent them 3 bitcoins. I never heard of this coin before but in every ICO even if there is an escrow it's basically useless because at best, scammy devs will code a basic wallet and escrow unlock the money. As soon as the dev gets your money he disappear and come back online with a new id and a new scammy ICO.
Activity: 179
Send me your bitcoins, I'll keep an eye out for it.

Yeah sure, give me a btc address and I'll send them all, you will keep safe yes? You promise  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008
Stoned & Stranged
Are there really persons that would gamble 1 or 3 or more bitcoins just because someone come here and ask for money? Seriously you people really need someone to take care of your goods and money, if only every one of you stop sending money to ICO or crowdfunding and other dumb things coming here daily this place would be better (and you all would be more rich).
Activity: 168
Send me your bitcoins, I'll keep an eye out for it.
I thought I should check in on inchain - seems that it failed, no notice of a refund via email or anything and a deadline to claim my funds back?

Am I missing something, is my investment lost? Doesnt seem very fair on those of us who cant keep our eyes on these things day in day out.
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
the party is already over

btw how much you invested???

What is that mean its over?
I did not receive any e-mail about refund.

I invested 3 BTC its 3% fee for escrow service.
Activity: 714
Merit: 503
the party is already over

btw how much you invested???
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
Hello, how can I do refund?
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
invest ico just 0.01btc refund fee 0.01btc  Angry
just the winner!
Activity: 287
Merit: 250

bad luck for you and to all who pick this bad luck token lol there's nothing left lol why is the refund that huge by the way?
i once support this token actually. now that we all learned some lesson maybe we can now think of preventing this from happening again. a good reason to invest on the last day of ICO particularly to ICO that has targetted marketcap.
i dont believe ICO again , Too much money i dispose with participate such as  ICO
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

bad luck for you and to all who pick this bad luck token lol there's nothing left lol why is the refund that huge by the way?
i once support this token actually. now that we all learned some lesson maybe we can now think of preventing this from happening again. a good reason to invest on the last day of ICO particularly to ICO that has targetted marketcap.
Activity: 717
same problem for me, very bad refund
yeah, very bad... and all bounty fails
Activity: 287
same problem for me, very bad refund
Activity: 717
Activity: 1330
Merit: 251
Dear friends and girlfriends! Happy New Year! I wish you success, good health and good luck to you and your family, and let come true all the most cherished dreams!
Pages:
Jump to: