Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO CLOSED] Inchain - insurance for the crypto economy - page 9. (Read 109150 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 548
What escrow eth  Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
So now we are the 3rd of December and I stil haven't received no mail, no answer to PM nor refund of my ETH,

I've just find out that the transaction link(s) in our Inchain's profiles are not our original transactions from our wallet.
Just compare your Tx, source Addr and amount from your wallet and these one and you'll see there is no relationship between both.

I am begining to think that this guy is not an "escrow" but an "escroc" (French word for "crook")...
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
SebastianJU, you can help me please ? i sent you 3 PMs, and i no response. I want my BTC back. Thanks

hello my friend, did you get your 25 BTC back ? i really need my money to buy a 'CAMISOLE DE FORCE'

Just 0.10 Btc not 25.

My claim is valid, so my refund will be appear during the next refund transaction.
i hope so, i am also waiting for the ETH refund, i want my 0.1 ETH back please
Activity: 310
Merit: 250
SebastianJU, you can help me please ? i sent you 3 PMs, and i no response. I want my BTC back. Thanks

hello my friend, did you get your 25 BTC back ? i really need my money to buy a 'CAMISOLE DE FORCE'

Just 0.10 Btc not 25.

My claim is valid, so my refund will be appear during the next refund transaction.
Activity: 431
Merit: 251
i didn't receive any email about invite to the survey yet?
Nor a email to provide my ETH adress.

Btw. why is it not possible to just implement a withdraw function on your site  or at least so everyone can provide an adress to their accounts on their 2fa secured site login , rather than sending unsecure emails ?
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
if all the funds already refunded 100% and all investors have to get their money back, what the continuation of the discussion here?

Because 100% of funds have NOT been refunded. Do you even read the discussions? No ETH investors have received a refund yet.

In fact, I still haven't even received the email with instructions for refund as was indicated by the Escrow would be sent by December 2nd?Huh
Activity: 1302
Merit: 501
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
if all the funds already refunded 100% and all investors have to get their money back, what the continuation of the discussion here?
Activity: 127
Merit: 100

Investing and then needing the money back is a neon light saying I'm a useless twat that invests more than I can afford to lose. Is this escrow even trustworthy? I remember a scam with opair if I remember right!? Becareful people...

Activity: 714
Merit: 503
As for btc refund,the refund fees is equal to 1ETH now,as per current ETH price.... Sad Sad
Activity: 189
Merit: 101
Hello everyone, Sergey told me that there is some kind of confusion about how the refund of Bitcoins will happen. This only applies to BITCOIN REFUNDS.

Everyone who wanted to invest was asked to read my escrow rules before investing. Those rules contained the parts about refunds. Which means refunds have to be proven. We escrows can't possibly trust on data we receive from the devs of inchain. This would negate the whole purpose of an escrow and would put every real investor and the escrows in high risks of being scammed. Instead everyone was asked to invest with some kind of proof being possible. These are:

First way:

Only send Bitcoins from an address you can sign a private message from or at least where you are able to get the private key for that address! This is important since in case of REFUND you can't proof otherwise that you sent bitcoins when you, for example, sent the bitcoins directly from an Exchange. In that case better send them first to your wallet and then from there to the escrow address.

For information about what you need to sign a message you can check out this thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/how-to-sign-a-message-990345

Second way:

Another alternative to proof your ownership of a payment would be to send me the last 4 numbers of your user id as satoshies in your transaction.

Move your mouse over my username, see my profile id is 18640. You can see yours when you are in your profile and hover the mouse over the links on the left menu. Something like u=18640 in the links show your User-ID. The last 4 digits are 8640. When you add these 4 numbers as satoshies to your payment then it is pretty sure it's your payment too.

For example you want to send 2 bitcoins and your profile id would be 18640 then you send 2.00008640 Bitcoin.

Those investments can be seen as proven to be invested by the person who asks for a refund when one of these ways can be shown.

Everyone who can't do that has to contact me also:
Refunds possible?

Refunds can only be done in case the issuer agrees or there are reasons to stop the ICO by the escrow, because there came up doubts that make the ICO too insecure to proceed.

As long as you did not verify your investment transaction in some way I will see your investment as unverified. Otherwise it could mean a random person could claim an investment as his investment and steal it from a shareholder.

Refunds can only be done instantly when you can proof ownership of the investment. Either by signing a message from the sending bitcoin address or by your investment amount matching your forum user id. See description about verification above.

If you can't proof the ownership of an investment and a refund needs to be done then you need to wait some weeks so that the risk of being scammed is lower for me and the (potential real) owner of that investment. You would want I protect your investment too when someone claims it was his investment and only can show the transaction id, right?

As everyone would have noted already. Refunds take an immense amount of time for the escrows, which is why many escrows does not like ICO's. Escrows can't simply make it easy because the risk of being scammed is high then.

Like stated in escrow details there is a refund fee which is a minimum of 0.01BTC or the following fee structure, whatever is higher:

>=$500,001 = 0,5%
$500,000 - $50,001 = 1%
$50,000 - $10,001 = 2%
$10,000 - $1,001 = 3%
$1,000 - $101 => 5%
<=$100 => 10%

In any case, please contact my via pm about this. I will take notes of everything and let you know if something more is required. I will check those pm and emails as soon as possible.

Mr. SebastianJu,

I am not able to provide condition 1 and 2. I invested using an exchange. Please refer to my pm for my idea on how to prove that invested.
It seems that you need PMSebastianJu, you and I almost, SebastianJu to my details landing at me, I directly to the Inchain account and password to SebastianJu, I think this approach is suitable for me, one is I have no other way, I trust the trustee is two
Activity: 105
Hello everyone, Sergey told me that there is some kind of confusion about how the refund of Bitcoins will happen. This only applies to BITCOIN REFUNDS.

Everyone who wanted to invest was asked to read my escrow rules before investing. Those rules contained the parts about refunds. Which means refunds have to be proven. We escrows can't possibly trust on data we receive from the devs of inchain. This would negate the whole purpose of an escrow and would put every real investor and the escrows in high risks of being scammed. Instead everyone was asked to invest with some kind of proof being possible. These are:

First way:

Only send Bitcoins from an address you can sign a private message from or at least where you are able to get the private key for that address! This is important since in case of REFUND you can't proof otherwise that you sent bitcoins when you, for example, sent the bitcoins directly from an Exchange. In that case better send them first to your wallet and then from there to the escrow address.

For information about what you need to sign a message you can check out this thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/how-to-sign-a-message-990345

Second way:

Another alternative to proof your ownership of a payment would be to send me the last 4 numbers of your user id as satoshies in your transaction.

Move your mouse over my username, see my profile id is 18640. You can see yours when you are in your profile and hover the mouse over the links on the left menu. Something like u=18640 in the links show your User-ID. The last 4 digits are 8640. When you add these 4 numbers as satoshies to your payment then it is pretty sure it's your payment too.

For example you want to send 2 bitcoins and your profile id would be 18640 then you send 2.00008640 Bitcoin.

Those investments can be seen as proven to be invested by the person who asks for a refund when one of these ways can be shown.

Everyone who can't do that has to contact me also:
Refunds possible?

Refunds can only be done in case the issuer agrees or there are reasons to stop the ICO by the escrow, because there came up doubts that make the ICO too insecure to proceed.

As long as you did not verify your investment transaction in some way I will see your investment as unverified. Otherwise it could mean a random person could claim an investment as his investment and steal it from a shareholder.

Refunds can only be done instantly when you can proof ownership of the investment. Either by signing a message from the sending bitcoin address or by your investment amount matching your forum user id. See description about verification above.

If you can't proof the ownership of an investment and a refund needs to be done then you need to wait some weeks so that the risk of being scammed is lower for me and the (potential real) owner of that investment. You would want I protect your investment too when someone claims it was his investment and only can show the transaction id, right?

As everyone would have noted already. Refunds take an immense amount of time for the escrows, which is why many escrows does not like ICO's. Escrows can't simply make it easy because the risk of being scammed is high then.

Like stated in escrow details there is a refund fee which is a minimum of 0.01BTC or the following fee structure, whatever is higher:

>=$500,001 = 0,5%
$500,000 - $50,001 = 1%
$50,000 - $10,001 = 2%
$10,000 - $1,001 = 3%
$1,000 - $101 => 5%
<=$100 => 10%

In any case, please contact my via pm about this. I will take notes of everything and let you know if something more is required. I will check those pm and emails as soon as possible.

Mr. SebastianJu,

I am not able to provide condition 1 and 2. I invested using an exchange. Please refer to my pm for my idea on how to prove that invested.
Activity: 25
Пoдcкaжитe пж-cтa чтo дeлaть. Oтпpaвлял eфиp c биpжи EКCMO, чтo пиcaть им нa мeйл? Cпacибo
Activity: 11
Okay, just sent info for ETH refund through PM.
Activity: 37
Salut les gars,

About my BTC, I've been refunded by Sebastian. It was a bit complicated but obviously doable.

On the other hand, about the ETH, it's seems to be something else... No real clue about what I've to do nor any answer to my PM.

I have to add that the way all of this has been handled by the Inchain project is quite questionable and certainly uneasy for the investors.

So, my advise is "be patient but make your stand loud an clear!"

But please, don't spam their mailbox with tons of PM, it will only result in a longer delay for things to be processed.
Activity: 189
Merit: 101
Has anyone received an email with INSTRUCTIONS on how to get the ETH refund?? All I've received are emails outlining the refund timeline. Which by-the-way, indicates that tomorrow December 2nd is the last day for refund emails to be sent from Escrow for account verification?? WTF!!???
Don't worry, 12.23 is the end date of the ETH refund
Activity: 103
Has anyone received an email with INSTRUCTIONS on how to get the ETH refund?? All I've received are emails outlining the refund timeline. Which by-the-way, indicates that tomorrow December 2nd is the last day for refund emails to be sent from Escrow for account verification?? WTF!!???
Activity: 310
Merit: 250
I send also an email.
Today, this is my 4th message to SebastianJu.

sebastianju, where are you Huh help me friend please
I hope my friend HAR23 ( from ourcq cartel ) will get his money back soon because he has to pay me back 50$ .
Please mister escrow, do your job ASAP
Pages:
Jump to: