Pages:
Author

Topic: 📌 [ANN] 📢 [ICO] 💰 COINVEST 📈 DECENTRALIZED STOCK MARKET FOR CRYPTOCURRENCIES 📊 - page 65. (Read 66122 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 500
can I somewhere find even more information?
You can read the whitepaper, there are detailed descriptions of all aspects of this project Wink
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
What about a debit account? I do not understand if it will be a full plastic debit card, or a virtual account.
Will I be able to pay for purchases in a shop or have the opportunity to pay for purchases on the Internet?
By the way, a credit card is a very good idea. It seems to me that we must now think about the possibilities of paying this coin in stores
In fact, they will issue a credit card, which can be paid in any stores.
Initially, they will cooperate with TenX, but in the future they plan to independently issue and maintain debit accounts and cards
It sounds very interesting. When do the developers plan to release the cards?
In fact, I do not know, the developers did not write exact dates. Most likely after the end of crowdsale. I only know that it will be in 2018
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
can I somewhere find even more information?
Activity: 756
What about a debit account? I do not understand if it will be a full plastic debit card, or a virtual account.
Will I be able to pay for purchases in a shop or have the opportunity to pay for purchases on the Internet?
By the way, a credit card is a very good idea. It seems to me that we must now think about the possibilities of paying this coin in stores
Initially, they will cooperate with TenX, but in the future they plan to independently issue and maintain debit accounts and cards

It sounds very interesting. When do the developers plan to release the cards?
Activity: 294
how many people joined to bounty compaign?
Activity: 602

Activity: 588
Activity: 805
What advantages will this platform provide for developers?
Will this product have open source? If so, what are the advantages of this?
If you say that you need only one of your coins to buy crypto currency, it turns out that you act as intermediaries to easily exchange one crypto currency for another? Is it possible to do the same with fiat?
Activity: 560
Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)
Do I understand correctly that this project combines the functions of the exchange and the crypto-currency fund?

Yes, something like that, but, as I understand it, the project has a number of additional functions. A very interesting option seemed to me the creation of own funds on the basis of the platform. But Free Transactions is a very strange decision
Why so?

How will the developers make a profit? Only through investments and rising prices for their tokens?
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
Do I understand correctly that this project combines the functions of the exchange and the crypto-currency fund?

Yes, something like that, but, as I understand it, the project has a number of additional functions. A very interesting option seemed to me the creation of own funds on the basis of the platform. But Free Transactions is a very strange decision
Why so?
Activity: 560
Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)

Activity: 574
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
you have telegram channel?
The project has a telegram chat, the developers respond quickly and are very friendly. Here is the link - https://t.me/CoinvestHQ
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
When does Coinvest plan to launch its exchange to support liquidity?
Activity: 490
very nice to watch that every day joins more people and investors
joined to your opinion it's nice
feedback is always nice
Activity: 294
very nice to watch that every day joins more people and investors
joined to your opinion it's nice
Activity: 700
Merit: 14
Coin ● https://coindefi.org