Pages:
Author

Topic: 📌 [ANN] 📢 [ICO] 💰 COINVEST 📈 DECENTRALIZED STOCK MARKET FOR CRYPTOCURRENCIES 📊 - page 69. (Read 66122 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 22
I'm newlest but i want to invest some money in an ico project. In another ann thread i heard about KYC. Should I go through it in this project?

I think it makes sense for you to carefully study the documentation of this project
I think it makes sense that for you not to flood here. It thread created to ask something
LOL, dude, you did not ask a single sensible question. No one can decide for you. Ask something concrete - I'll try to answer. Sorry, did not mean to hurt you)
lol? do you know what is KYC?
Know Your Customer?
Sorry but i'm waiting answer from $Darkloard$ or it is your second account?
Nope, I just passed by and saw a message. Forgive me for interfering
No problem.
Yes, KYC is Know Your Custome. From wiki:
Know your customer (KYC) is the process of a business identifying and verifying the identity of its clients.
I wanted to get a quick answer if there is KYC-check in this project?
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
I really like the idea of Trading Rewards, it seems to me that many users will be interested in this

What it is? Can anybody explain to me?
Activity: 339
Merit: 250
I'm newlest but i want to invest some money in an ico project. In another ann thread i heard about KYC. Should I go through it in this project?

I think it makes sense for you to carefully study the documentation of this project
I think it makes sense that for you not to flood here. It thread created to ask something

LOL, dude, you did not ask a single sensible question. No one can decide for you. Ask something concrete - I'll try to answer. Sorry, did not mean to hurt you)

Know Your Customer?

Nope, I just passed by and saw a message. Forgive me for interfering

Know Your Customer?

Activity: 490
Merit: 252
Your team looks very serious. Definitely, this is the project for which I need to monitor
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Activity: 560
Merit: 255
I asked this question earlier but got no answer. What are your advantages over other of exchanges? will you have to pay a percentage of the transaction?

Most importantly, they have a very low percentage of the cost of translations. Also they have interesting bonus programs.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
I asked this question earlier but got no answer. What are your advantages over other of exchanges? will you have to pay a percentage of the transaction?
Activity: 560
Merit: 255
Such a system would be very interesting. It seems to me that this could solve the problem of the lack of a certain crypto currency. I heard that in order to exchange Fiat for a large amount of crypto currency, it may take days
Activity: 339

Know Your Customer?

Activity: 392

What about monetization? How will the developers make money from this? I would like to understand that the project will be profitable after implementation

I think that the developers will charge for each operation, this is a common practice. But I can not give exact figures now, I just started to study the documentation

Found, 5 dollars for the operation. This is extremely low, to be honest

Why so low?

I do not know, most likely, the developers are trying to attract users to their project
What about monetization? How will the developers make money from this? I would like to understand that the project will be profitable after implementation

I think that the developers will charge for each operation, this is a common practice. But I can not give exact figures now, I just started to study the documentation

Why so low?

Activity: 532
Merit: 10
What is the minimum contribution to the presale?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Pages:
Jump to: