Pages:
Author

Topic: 📌 [ANN] 📢 [ICO] 💰 COINVEST 📈 DECENTRALIZED STOCK MARKET FOR CRYPTOCURRENCIES 📊 - page 68. (Read 66122 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 22
I really like the idea of Trading Rewards, it seems to me that many users will be interested in this

What it is? Can anybody explain to me?

Trading rewards are our loyalty program where you will be able to gain COIN based upon the volume of your trades.   Smiley

Wow! Sounds very interesting. I think that not only I will be interested in this, it should attract a lot of users)

Your team looks very serious. Definitely, this is the project for which I need to monitor

Thanks for the great feedback TopGun and kolinko!

For example plz. What volumes of trade i should have to receive an award?
Activity: 700
Merit: 14
Coin ● https://coindefi.org
We've published a blog post regarding the utility and value of the Coinvest COIN token.  View it here: https://[Suspicious link removed]/vimbQd.  Smiley

I have read your WP and this article and still missunderstand WHY I need COIN  Huh Huh

Thanks for your feedback BeenieMan.

We were inspired to create Coinvest as a vehicle that enables anyone to easily take advantage of investing and using cryptocurrencies with ease.  We seek to eliminate the complexity involved with the current options available on the market today.

With this being said, Coinvest is an an end-to-end solution for users where you can buy, invest, AND spend cryptocurrencies... all in one easy-to-use platform / wallet and requiring only one COIN.  Meanwhile the process is completely decentralized with no third-party involvement.

Activity: 161
Merit: 10
ProximaX
We've published a blog post regarding the utility and value of the Coinvest COIN token.  View it here: https://[Suspicious link removed]/vimbQd.  Smiley

I have read your WP and this article and still missunderstand WHY I need COIN  Huh Huh
We've published a blog post regarding the utility and value of the Coinvest COIN token.  View it here: https://goo.gl/vimbQdSmiley
after the release of your project I can use short positions only for pairs selected by your analysts?

Hi Crypto_116,

You’ll be able to short any supported cryptonized asset. Our analysts do not trade on the Coinvest platform themselves. If you choose to leverage trading pairs as your investment strategy, it is welcome and supported on our platform.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Wait a second, it's something like a crypto exchange? Do not you think that there is too much competition here?

I asked this question earlier but got no answer. What are your advantages over other of exchanges? will you have to pay a percentage of the transaction?

Most importantly, they have a very low percentage of the cost of translations. Also they have interesting bonus programs.

Hi Seidr, demaroz, and morgan4140!

Please note that we are not an exchange.  Coinvest is a trading platform (and market maker) where you make investment transactions and redeem profit from your trades through a process that is completely decentralized and handled by smart contracts.

Our difference and main advantage is that we are decentralized. Our investment process is managed by smart contracts including user investment data and funds. User funds are held in escrow (and not by a centralized third-party) by the smart contract until they are withdrawn by the user. Coinvest has no ability to touch or manage those funds including the liquidity pool that collateralize and back the investments. Once funds are withdrawn from a user’s portfolio, they can be stored in the wallet or spent using the built-in debit account.

Additionally the following:
- Simplicity and Speed: No KYC requirements and validation as investments are virtual and we don't deal with Fiat currency
- Convenience: Invest in multiple cryptonized assets without having to worry about storage, multiple wallets, multiple private keys, and transferring / supporting all coin protocols
- Functionality: Coinvest enables flexible trading options to help you obtain the best value with buy, buy limit, short orders
- Cost: Since Coinvest is automated and controlled by smart contracts, third-parties and overhead are removed which leads to lower cost transactions fees
- Diversification: Coinvest enables you to curate your own personal index fund (In the future, we will allow users to invest into other user's personal index funds.)

For a complete and detailed comparison, we recommend you view pages 7 and 8 of our whitepaper at:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ePI50Vd9MGdkPnH0KdVuhTOOSiqmnE7WteGDtG10GuE/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks!

Hi, I understand you have a fixed percentage from each transaction of$10?

Hello Morgan.  Coinvest earns a $4.99 flat rate trading revenue fee for each trade.  While it may seem low, please note the potential of growth based upon transaction volume and every buy / sell order.  For example, E-trade has trading revenues of over $400M annually.  While we don't expect to be e-trade anytime soon, we believe that we can slowly scale the Coinvest businesses to significant revenue as the popularity of cryptocurrency increases.  Additionally, we plan to introduce other methods for additional revenue streams including margin accounts, etc.

Based on this, your system is more favorable for large transactions?
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
after the release of your project I can use short positions only for pairs selected by your analysts?
Activity: 98
Aren't you interested in acceptance FIAT currency?

Are you referring to the crowdsale or the platform?

By the way, this would be a very useful option

Are you referring to the crowdsale or the platform?
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
Wait a second, it's something like a crypto exchange? Do not you think that there is too much competition here?

I asked this question earlier but got no answer. What are your advantages over other of exchanges? will you have to pay a percentage of the transaction?

Most importantly, they have a very low percentage of the cost of translations. Also they have interesting bonus programs.

Please note that we are not an exchange.  Coinvest is a trading platform (and market maker) where you make investment transactions and redeem profit from your trades through a process that is completely decentralized and handled by smart contracts.

Our difference and main advantage is that we are decentralized. Our investment process is managed by smart contracts including user investment data and funds. User funds are held in escrow (and not by a centralized third-party) by the smart contract until they are withdrawn by the user. Coinvest has no ability to touch or manage those funds including the liquidity pool that collateralize and back the investments. Once funds are withdrawn from a user’s portfolio, they can be stored in the wallet or spent using the built-in debit account.

- Simplicity and Speed: No KYC requirements and validation as investments are virtual and we don't deal with Fiat currency
- Convenience: Invest in multiple cryptonized assets without having to worry about storage, multiple wallets, multiple private keys, and transferring / supporting all coin protocols
- Functionality: Coinvest enables flexible trading options to help you obtain the best value with buy, buy limit, short orders
- Cost: Since Coinvest is automated and controlled by smart contracts, third-parties and overhead are removed which leads to lower cost transactions fees
- Diversification: Coinvest enables you to curate your own personal index fund (In the future, we will allow users to invest into other user's personal index funds.)

For a complete and detailed comparison, we recommend you view pages 7 and 8 of our whitepaper at:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ePI50Vd9MGdkPnH0KdVuhTOOSiqmnE7WteGDtG10GuE/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks!

It all changes, so the project looks much more interesting

Thanks Mary!

ICYMI, Coinvest has been listed and rated on ICOBench (https://icobench.com/ico/coinvest) and TrackICO (https://www.trackico.io/ico/coinvest/#rating).  Both coincidentally have a rating of 4.3 out of 5; however, they are dynamic scores (on separate criteria) that can increase / decrease.  We expect the ratings to increase over the next few weeks as our marketing efforts kick in and we release our full MVP.
Activity: 98

Thanks!

It all changes, so the project looks much more interesting
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
I really like the idea of Trading Rewards, it seems to me that many users will be interested in this

Trading rewards are our loyalty program where you will be able to gain COIN based upon the volume of your trades.   Smiley

Wow! Sounds very interesting. I think that not only I will be interested in this, it should attract a lot of users)

Thanks!

Hello Morgan.  Coinvest earns a $4.99 flat rate trading revenue fee for each trade.  While it may seem low, please note the potential of growth based upon transaction volume and every buy / sell order.  For example, E-trade has trading revenues of over $400M annually.  While we don't expect to be e-trade anytime soon, we believe that we can slowly scale the Coinvest businesses to significant revenue as the popularity of cryptocurrency increases.  Additionally, we plan to introduce other methods for additional revenue streams including margin accounts, etc.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100

Thanks!

Specify, I can do portfolios of different currencies only using the project token?

That is correct.  However, our team is exploring the possibility of enabling users to use ETH as well.
Activity: 532
Specify, I can do portfolios of different currencies only using the project token?

What about monetization? How will the developers make money from this? I would like to understand that the project will be profitable after implementation

I think that the developers will charge for each operation, this is a common practice. But I can not give exact figures now, I just started to study the documentation

Found, 5 dollars for the operation. This is extremely low, to be honest

Why so low?

Hello everyone.  Coinvest earns a $4.99 flat rate trading revenue fee for each trade.  While it may seem low, please note the potential of growth based upon transaction volume and every buy / sell order.  For example, E-trade has trading revenues of over $400M annually.  While we don't expect to be e-trade anytime soon, we believe that we can slowly scale the Coinvest businesses to significant revenue as the popularity of cryptocurrency increases.  Additionally, we plan to introduce other methods for additional revenue streams including margin accounts, etc.

Please note that our overhead is significantly lower than traditional companies in this space as many responsibilities are handled by autonomous computer code and smart contracts.  Advancement in technology is replacing jobs that were once handled by people and we are one example of that.

Thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: