Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥 [ANN] 🔥 [ICO] 🚀 CRYPTFUNDER - Decentralized Funding for Startup ICOs ⭐️⭐️⭐️ - page 26. (Read 8614 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 0
What is the projected amount of ICO's that you want to fund once the ICO is done? I'm looking at this for a long-term token so def send some specifics, ty

We are planning on initially 3-5 projects in the 1st month of funding. Our 1st month is planned for August 2018, so right after the ICO commencement. Our MVP is completed which is the online application and payment module available to the public soon. We have already started receiving informal applications from ICOs but once we launch we expect 100's of apps to filter through.

After the first month we plan on ramping up the funding levels per month as efficiencies grow and processes become formalized and kinks worked out etc.
Good to hear that. What will happen if the projects that you funding do not reached the expectations as you expect?
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
What is the projected amount of ICO's that you want to fund once the ICO is done? I'm looking at this for a long-term token so def send some specifics, ty

We are planning on initially 3-5 projects in the 1st month of funding. Our 1st month is planned for August 2018, so right after the ICO commencement. Our MVP is completed which is the online application and payment module available to the public soon. We have already started receiving informal applications from ICOs but once we launch we expect 100's of apps to filter through.

After the first month we plan on ramping up the funding levels per month as efficiencies grow and processes become formalized and kinks worked out etc.
Activity: 12
Hi. This is great project. What is the primary need for a decentralized blockchain? Thank you.

Decentralized to provide funding to startups and have that funding transmitted across blockchain ledger for transparency, as well, have the startups' tokens transmitted to Cryptfunder in exchange for the funding along the blockchain and via smart contract (established and negotiated milestones etc)
Merit: 10
Hi. This is great project. What is the primary need for a decentralized blockchain? Thank you.

This's a new idea and would not be easy to achieve the desired result. Wish your project will be successful.
Is there a minimum (soft cap) amount you need to gather in total investments in order for the project to start?
Activity: 4
Cryptfunder is a decentralized source of funding for beginners ICO and blocking companies. They offer funding to launch your projects, improve security and improve various services Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 1204
Merit: 162
Cryptfunder is a decentralized source of funding for beginners ICO and blocking companies. They offer funding to launch your projects, improve security and improve various services Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
That is good to hear. I like the projects like this, cause I know there are people who have really good ideas but they don't have enough funds to do it.
I am intrigued about this project and noticed that there is already a big following online. So there might be something unique that I need to know about this. Will be on the lookout for future updates.
Hmmm, I reckon a crypto project revolving around helping other crypto projects may have a huge potential. There's, um, a huge demand for NEW ICOs that have actual, real-world potential. Yes, I see something in your project. Good job.

Yes thank you, it is the whole reason to build Cryptfunder, to be able to help the crypto community achieve the full potential of its' worthy ideas and technologies. Yes we will as well benefit of course as a company, but with CFND success comes more funding and being to help more and to potentially shape the funding industry for crypto and beyond. We have big plans, phases beyond phase 1 well into 6 years in advance. Our work starts the 1st day after the ICO commencement.
Activity: 154

I am really happy to see such great team with full of professionals from different industries. The project develops in stages. this is More than just an idea  and This project is recognized as one of the most promising in its field at the moment.
Activity: 448
In my opinion CRYPTFUNDER is worthy of attention. I very much hope that the number of unprofitable ICO will decrease due to this project.
Activity: 518
interesting project that has the potential for great success in the future and i hope that the team will always work hard for the success of this project and hopefully it will be a lot of participation and investors who will joined in this project.good luck
Activity: 826
Merit: 517
Hello everyone - who will say: how are the fees for the project, how many have collected funds already, where the counter to look, thanks
Activity: 178
Hmmm, I reckon a crypto project revolving around helping other crypto projects may have a huge potential. There's, um, a huge demand for NEW ICOs that have actual, real-world potential. Yes, I see something in your project. Good job.
Did I understand correctly? In your opinion, do you choose quality projects and promote them? if so, I will be happy to participate))) because I saw a couple of such projects, and after entering the exchange they brought a good profit to the investor
Yes exactly we are funding worthy and innovative ICO projects. Also can fund ongoing blockchain projects out of ICO stage on case by case basis. We plan on also developing a network of ICO service partners where we develop relationships with that can provide discounted services and increased value to our ICOs that we fund and are in the Cryptfunder network or 'family' of funded ICOs. Hope that makes sense and feel free to ask any questions here at any time!
Activity: 658
Merit: 252
Did I understand correctly? In your opinion, do you choose quality projects and promote them? if so, I will be happy to participate))) because I saw a couple of such projects, and after entering the exchange they brought a good profit to the investor

I agree with you this project deserves attention, I also know the project with a similar theme and it is very good, and many are very needed, I would have participated in it myself, I hope the team will succeed)
Activity: 504
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
Great news. Mrs Debra McCann has been a social media consultant for CRYPTFUNDER!
She has a lot of experience in blockchain, such as improved electronic money solutions, she has created systems to increase blockchain efficiency and increase the exposure of electronic money projects in general.
What about marketing mentor experience?
She has managed social media marketing for Loci, Unilot, Viewly, Karuna and SET, as blockchain consultants for Blockchain conferences in India and World Blockchain and Token Summit held in Dubai.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BiF3k2BFUL8/
Pages:
Jump to: