Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Crypto Circle X - Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain - page 2. (Read 27501 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Crypto Circle eXchange (CCX) is already rated by Cryptolaboratory. All facts are here. Don't miss it!
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace
Unfortunately, the indicator on the site barely moves; it means that there are almost no fees.
Or is it some kind of technical error.

Can the team comment on how much the fundraising stage is and how successful is it ?
there really should be teams in this project that provide information about the progress of this project to what extent it has been running so that the confidence of investors who want to join is also increasing, because by knowing the development of this project I think investors will also be struggling but if there is no information about developments it might be investors will only listen and hesitate to join, success and failure of a project depends on the team involved here.

probably no progress if there are no answers. usually when the fees go successfully the team reports it to everyone without any problems. in this project, silence shows that not everything is as good with the collections as the creators would like.
only 16 million tokens have been sold, it's still a very long journey from the Crypto Circle Exchange, if they don't have a good strategy to promote, it will definitely be difficult to reach the softcap!
Activity: 812
Merit: 501
Unfortunately, the indicator on the site barely moves; it means that there are almost no fees.

Can the team comment on how much the fundraising stage is and how successful is it ?
there really should be teams in this project that provide information about the progress of this project to what extent it has been running so that the confidence of investors who want to join is also increasing, because by knowing the development of this project I think investors will also be struggling but if there is no information about developments it might be investors will only listen and hesitate to join, success and failure of a project depends on the team involved here.

probably no progress if there are no answers. usually when the fees go successfully the team reports it to everyone without any problems. in this project, silence shows that not everything is as good with the collections as the creators would like.

This is sad, but keeping  supporters in ignorance is also not the best strategy. Unfortunately, if in the official topic there is no members of the team - this leads to bad thoughts.
Please join Telegram Announcement channel - https://t.me/CryptoCircleX_OfficialANN and the chat group - https://t.me/CryptoCircleX_Official to receive the latest news regarding Crypto Circle eXchange!
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
Crypto Circle eXchange: What’s New
To our Loyal CCX supporters and Investors:

For most, a month might be a long period of time, depending on circumstances. For us, it has been short, as we have changed our brand to Crypto Circle eXchange CCX to improve our brand (We still use the CryptoCircleX brand as well), while excitedly waiting to unveil our work to everyone. We have been developing a new website; it is now chocked full of more information, it’s easier to navigate, to read, has more information and is much easier to understand. We even have an integrated blog in it along with a newsletter.

We also rewrote our white paper after collaborating with our expert advisors (who are very well versed in blockchain technology) and taking their advice. The new updated white paper goes in much more details regarding selective topics, but if our customers have any questions, we are always here, ready to answer anything related to Crypto Circle eXchange CCX. We have also upgraded our user dashboard so that upon purchase, our customers can instantly check and confirm on the blockchain that they have received their tokens.
Merit: 10

This is sad, but keeping  supporters in ignorance is also not the best strategy. Unfortunately, if in the official topic there is no members of the team - this leads to bad thoughts.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100

Activity: 420

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002
I'm sure there are plenty of its own advantages that exist in the project that is not owned in another project of his, and with its own advantages that can definitely make a lot of people supported the development of this project. success always for this project.
Can you disclose the most favorite advantages which you found on the Crypto Circle X project, please.
I am readily to get your disclose on the potential and advantages of Circle X project.

By reading the OP and I really hope this is correct, it offers bots and automatic trading for its users.
Activity: 476
The concept compiled by Crypto Circle X is pretty good, the goal is to create a cryptocurrency exchange that is reliable, safe, and reliable who knows that this exchange project can achieve success because it focuses on speed, security, scalability and 24-hour service. If this can be realized and realized, there will certainly be many who use this exchange.
There are so many new crypto exchanges, including decentralized ones, launched recent months.
I hope that the Crypto Circle X can make something different in order to be a competitive new exchange.
Kindly best regards,
I'm sure there are plenty of its own advantages that exist in the project that is not owned in another project of his, and with its own advantages that can definitely make a lot of people supported the development of this project. success always for this project.
Activity: 560
The concept compiled by Crypto Circle X is pretty good, the goal is to create a cryptocurrency exchange that is reliable, safe, and reliable who knows that this exchange project can achieve success because it focuses on speed, security, scalability and 24-hour service. If this can be realized and realized, there will certainly be many who use this exchange.
with all the advantages offered by this project to its users, of course, I became convinced that in the future there would be a lot of support for this project and hopefully the project could be realized.
yes, this project indeed offers a safe and secure exchange to use and I myself also support this project so that it can successfully attract many investors to join this project.

Can I see somewhere how much funds have been invested in the project at the moment? or is this classified information? Because I don't see it on the site.

im think because they use different addresses for different investors, then only from their words you can know how much they have collected there is no single address that they can show so that there should be something on the site and in reality. but there is no transparency in this kind of funds and this is a fact.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 510
with all the advantages offered by this project to its users, of course, I became convinced that in the future there would be a lot of support for this project and hopefully the project could be realized.
yes, this project indeed offers a safe and secure exchange to use and I myself also support this project so that it can successfully attract many investors to join this project.

Can I see somewhere how much funds have been invested in the project at the moment? or is this classified information? Because I don't see it on the site.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Twitter ID: @Neetu298
Facebook ID: Neetu18375420
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
Activity: 574
Activity: 377
Merit: 1
"AMANPURI●ultimate exchange"
Crypto Circle X is a project with an approach to building an ecosystem centered on customer needs. with the aim of creating a reliable, safe and reliable cryptocurrency exchange that is primarily focused on speed, security, scalability and 24-hour customer service. the pre-ico process will begin again 13 days and hopefully it will run smoothly and successfully.
a large project that promises and offers a very innovative concept. and this project is great for gaining a lot of support.
Activity: 714
Merit: 253
Crypto Circle X is a project with an approach to building an ecosystem centered on customer needs. with the aim of creating a reliable, safe and reliable cryptocurrency exchange that is primarily focused on speed, security, scalability and 24-hour customer service. the pre-ico process will begin again 13 days and hopefully it will run smoothly and successfully.
Pages:
Jump to: