Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Crypto Circle X - Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain - page 3. (Read 27501 times)

Activity: 60
Merit: 0
Could anyone advice bounty campaign to participate?
You could find great amount of it there you just need to make an effort
I'm only interested in reliable ones, i guess there are  a lot of people who could advice
Okay, I could recommend you something, I just have received 20 free BMX for registering on BitMart and moreover  50% commission by inviting friends
As I see on website bitmart.com  its tokens can already be cashed so you might actually make some real money
Lets see, thanks
Activity: 64
I'm only interested in reliable ones, i guess there are  a lot of people who could advice
Okay, I could recommend you something, I just have received 20 free BMX for registering on BitMart and moreover  50% commission by inviting friends
As I see on website bitmart.com  its tokens can already be cashed so you might actually make some real money
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
Tell me if you are going to use the model of transaction mining? Several new exchanges so received a good initial turnover. This is a mechanism where tokens are sent to trader for a certain amount of generated trades.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 510
Exchanges appears more and more and you will have problems with the possibility of promotion of your project.

can You  tell what specific competitive advantages your Exchange has. Something that, what the rest do not have..... should have some undeniable competitive advantage for quality promotion.

Hello,
If you read our WhitePaper, you can find plenty of advantages that make us different than our competition such as: we have over 10 million transactions per second, A.I. bot, copy trading, auto-trading, professional charts with technical analysis, trading alerts, and much more,

How do you want to take market share? Do you have a clear plan?
Just now there are a lot of competitors in the market and I want to know do you have a plan on how to become a leader
Activity: 294
Airdrop is Live: https://t.me/CryptoCircleXAirdropBot
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bounty Campaign is live at: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountycryptocirclex-the-most-advanced-crypto-exchange-135-million-bounty-4937028
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WE WANT YOU IN OUR TEAM!

We are looking for the right people for the following positions:

-- Marketing Assistants
-- Telegram Moderators
-- Web Developers (Frontend/Backend/Blockchain
-- Sales Managers

If you think you have what it takes to fill one of these positions, please send me a Private Message!

I want to moderate Telegram Group (Indonesia), if you are interested ... please let me know by telegram (@icobest360)
thank you !
Activity: 51
Exchanges appears more and more and you will have problems with the possibility of promotion of your project.

can You  tell what specific competitive advantages your Exchange has. Something that, what the rest do not have..... should have some undeniable competitive advantage for quality promotion.

Hello,
If you read our WhitePaper, you can find plenty of advantages that make us different than our competition such as: we have over 10 million transactions per second, A.I. bot, copy trading, auto-trading, professional charts with technical analysis, trading alerts, and much more,

It is possible to postpone the timing of sales - this is a very correct step. About the project should learn as many people as possible. I am confident that this will attract more followers. We need a high-quality advertising campaign.
A strategic change in our ICO Strategy

A message from Crypto Circle X (CCX) to our dedicated community and investors

https://medium.com/@CryptoCircleX/a-strategic-change-in-our-ico-strategy-a5fdf49dd3a5
copper member
Activity: 123
This project will be most likely one of these rare ICOs that will positively surprise its customers as well as its investors with rapid and lasting success.
The product is unique because any project that is dedicated to increasing trading speed and at the same time providing a superlative UX, stands a great chance of success and will appeal to the yet underserved mass market of novice crypto traders that want to participate in crypto trading and investing.

Thank you!
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
The product is unique because any project that is dedicated to increasing trading speed and at the same time providing a superlative UX, stands a great chance of success and will appeal to the yet underserved mass market of novice crypto traders that want to participate in crypto trading and investing.
copper member
Activity: 98
This is the most important differentiation with other platforms that simply provide crypto trading with mostly a "user-unfriendly" interface or without the necessary customer support.
Crypto Circle X a name unknown. maybe because I'm new to the profession. But the error still belongs to the project because it is not well known to attract people like me. The project needs better pr strategies.

Hello,
As you can see on our website, we are still in Private Sale and barely started our social promotion.  Wink

Have you already entered the stock exchange or not? That is, a token can only be purchased through a purse? If I do not have a purse, then I can not buy your token. It'sa pity of course, if it is.

Hello,
If you look at our website, or even in the first post of the ANN Thread, you can see that we are still in our Private Sale in our ICO. On our website, you can see that we will launch an MVP in Q4 2018.

Crypto Circle X a name unknown. maybe because I'm new to the profession. But the error still belongs to the project because it is not well known to attract people like me. The project needs better pr strategies.

Hello,
As you can see on our website, we are still in Private Sale and barely started our social promotion.  Wink

Who are your advisers? What do your advisers bring to the table? Are there any earlier backers of your business? What companies are you partnered with or seeking to partner with?

You can see the entire team on our website. You can even connect with them on linkedin.

I looked at your project carefully.I'm very interested in that.Still, a deeper understanding is needed before investing.After all, many ICO projects are now scams.So I became very cautious.I will invest in this project before your ICO is over.I hope your team can be more transparent about the progress of your project

We are transparent and you can always contact us on Telegram or LinkedIN (our linked in profiles are on the website) if you wish more insight into a particular detail.

10M Transactions using Golang and it's running on the Etherum network as a token ? Stay clear away from this. It's a scam. Golang uses DAG and IOT, similar to SKY. It cannot be mined. Also, if this is true how are you going to handle the smart contracts between each transaction ? The only company that has this technology for DAG is CNET and if they don't get their post-ICO price backup, the company is going to be bought very soon by NANO, IOTA, or AMB, possibly Amazon. CNET ICO'd at .000120000 STS's and is trading under .00000300 STS's due to the correction and downward pressure from Pissed Off ICO buyers.

Hello sir,
With your message, you prove that not only you have no idea about our project, but you lack basic knowledge about certain notions.
First of all, it is 10 million transactions per second for the exchange transactional system.
Second, the ERC 20 token is totally separate and has nothing to do with other aspects, unless using it for its utility function.
Third, they are not mineable because we generate all tokens off during the token generation event. The team tokens (as you can see in our White Paper and website) equate 15% of the total of tokens, and only 25% of them are dispersed for 4 years until they are gone.
And third of all, GoLang is a programming language. What you stated is like saying C++ belongs to some other token. Which is nonsense, just like your comment.
Leaving such a comment with only 3 activity on Bitcoin Talk makes me wonder if you are not in fact a troll, whose mission is to denigrate good projects just because you can.
Activity: 98
The vision of Crypto Circle X is unique and forward thinking, not only is the project developing a superior technological algorithm to deliver a high performance and ultra-fast platform - capable of processing 10 million transactions per second - it also places a strong focus on the user-experience.
Pages:
Jump to: