Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Crypto Circle X - Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain - page 6. (Read 27456 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

Hello, adriaymati58,  the bounty participants need to pass any form of KYC at the end of ICO ? and when finish the project?
Activity: 66
I'm sure that we all can earn a lot of money here, since this project has a huge potential for development, the team that works on this company is technically clever people !!!!

For the first time I see a project that so fascinates, and gives confidence, I advise everyone to advise this direction in business, you will not pozheleete!
 Smiley
Activity: 32
I accidentally stumbled upon this post and tbh I am truly excited about this project because Romanians and because I am a Romanian and I've seen Romanians do great stuff before. I will keep track on this project in the future. When will the bounty start? This is a bounty I want to be a part of.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
hello sir there are some languages that I see translated into local languages, do you need Indonesian for the project crypto circle x, if you need it I want the job sir thank you
Activity: 32
Well man, i have some hxx on cryptopia, i am sure will do a 2x in few hours, there will be the live stream and all the fud will tun away, part of the profit i will buy back some zero, just in case 😜
Activity: 224
pre-sale will soon be carried out and I hope the team can be broader and more interesting in promoting the project so that pre-sale gets a lot of support from investors.
Activity: 298
Merit: 100
dApps Development Automation Platform
brother, when will ICO start? I would like to buy some token in the ICO, have I join to white list?
Do you have any airdrop or bounty campaign brother?
copper member
Activity: 434
Merit: 19
BTC
I'm always glad that there is a new exchange platform. But I did not find what exactly makes your platform better than the existing ones, why should people choose you?
Activity: 2
We are currently working on launching the bounty campaign. It will be launched really soon. Keep an eye on this thread to see when it opens up!
Activity: 7
Hmm. Another cryptocurrency exchange. Let's see, your aim about creating reliable, secure and trusted exchange are very common idea of new crypto exchange. But It's interesting that you stated "Crypto Circle X will be live 24 hour customer service". What kind of service you mean here?   
Activity: 29

I like the fact that you're going to be offering 24 hour cover, how will you do this with a variety of languages, will you be using a translator type app to help you?

If you could come back to me that would be cool

Thanks
Activity: 812
Merit: 501
Activity: 7
with superior technology algorithms, Crypto Circle X is able to transact with high performance with more than 10 million transactions per second, AI bots, automatic trading, professional charts with technical analysis, and trading information.
I think this platform can satisfy its users and has an advantage over its competitors.
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
Interview with the CEO of Crypto Circle X
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghBQ8RKM3Hc

Hello fellow investors and influencers! I am Aurelian Ivan and today, we are here with a very special guest: the CEO of Crypto Circle X, the most advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain!
Activity: 140
Is this project currently running any bounty or airdrop
Activity: 51
Activity: 69
hi time money developer, is there currently available bounty in the current time money project
Pages:
Jump to: