Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Crypto Circle X - Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain - page 4. (Read 27501 times)

Activity: 96
Merit: 1
I looked at your project carefully.I'm very interested in that.Still, a deeper understanding is needed before investing.After all, many ICO projects are now scams.So I became very cautious.I will invest in this project before your ICO is over.I hope your team can be more transparent about the progress of your project
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
I will joined to this airdrop.good luck sir
Activity: 14
this program is awesome and long live for this project. thanks
Who are your advisers? What do your advisers bring to the table? Are there any earlier backers of your business? What companies are you partnered with or seeking to partner with?
Activity: 16
Wow... I would like to translate the white paper in romanian (even tho half of the team seems to be from Romania)  Grin

I would also like to participate in the bounty.

I am curios to see what romanians can bring in this space. I am kinda hyped
Activity: 10
Crypto Circle X a name unknown. maybe because I'm new to the profession. But the error still belongs to the project because it is not well known to attract people like me. The project needs better pr strategies.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
In fundraising, you have already reached half of the softcap in private sales, what if until the end of the sales period, your fundraising does not reach the softcap. whether you will delay or extend the sales period?
Have you already entered the stock exchange or not? That is, a token can only be purchased through a purse? If I do not have a purse, then I can not buy your token. It'sa pity of course, if it is.
Activity: 123
this very big idea by the purpose and understanding of this business is clearly visible as it will be disseminated to all countries, it is clear that there will be many countries that will support this system.Good luck!
Activity: 56
Crypto Circle X a name unknown. maybe because I'm new to the profession. But the error still belongs to the project because it is not well known to attract people like me. The project needs better pr strategies.
Activity: 20
10M Transactions using Golang and it's running on the Etherum network as a token ? Stay clear away from this. It's a scam. Golang uses DAG and IOT, similar to SKY. It cannot be mined. Also, if this is true how are you going to handle the smart contracts between each transaction ? The only company that has this technology for DAG is CNET and if they don't get their post-ICO price backup, the company is going to be bought very soon by NANO, IOTA, or AMB, possibly Amazon. CNET ICO'd at .000120000 STS's and is trading under .00000300 STS's due to the correction and downward pressure from Pissed Off ICO buyers.
Activity: 31
Hi! This is a very cool modern project! I believe that in the near future, this project may be a great success, and will bring incredible profits to, very good, has been looking forward to! Good luck to you all!

Excellent project! it is a merit to see the growth of this company, because of course it is due to its prestige and its credibility won in the market by its professionalism!

Success to the whole team.
I particularly love the project because it comes with some specific advantages over other existing exchange platforms.
Excellent project, this has everything to succeed to make a lot of seccess among the investor community,talented super competent team well structured, will be part of my portfolio of investments the future is now,, Congratulations to the whole team
A very good reliable company with incredible plans for the future and really good prospects. I think we should join them as soon as soon as soon as possible, because this is a good project.

Good concept with a solid team in there. This ICO is very promising and gives many opportunities for investors.Chance for the better future. Good Luck guys!!

proof of authentication

telegram:  @Dioni25
twitter : @mromeros1005
Activity: 47
Bounty participants won't be required to pass any form of KYC
Activity: 11
The project deserves the attention of the public, for certain reasons:
1 Selection of a professional team
2 organization of marketing
3 Individual approach to problem solving
4 Clear objectives of the project
Activity: 34
proof of authentication

telegram:  @graphicdesignschool03
twitter : @Graphic94300663
Activity: 7
good project
telegram:  @Active0your0heart880
twitter : @mahmoudhraytany
Activity: 51
Hmm. Another cryptocurrency exchange. Let's see, your aim about creating reliable, secure and trusted exchange are very common idea of new crypto exchange. But It's interesting that you stated "Crypto Circle X will be live 24 hour customer service". What kind of service you mean here?  

Hello,
You can find the answer to this question by reading our White Paper. The link is at the beginning of this thread.

I would like to translate the white paper in french or arabic
Posted on: September 09, 2018, 07:445:30 PM Posted by: masterpawar
Thank you for your interest in our project!
Head to our bounty thread. The link to it is at the beginning of this thread.

I would like to translate the white paper in french or arabic
Thank you for your interest in our project!
Head to our bounty thread. The link to it is at the beginning of this thread.
Activity: 9
I think it is a nice project ! Where i can find your road map , and your airdrop when is over
Activity: 18
It is a nice and promising project
Pages:
Jump to: