Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Crystals - the first blockchain platform for modeling industry. - page 58. (Read 5769 times)

copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
I rely that the project will carry out all that has been estimated!
 Good luck team!
Thanks you so much for such a kind words Smiley
copper member
Will your app be available on Google Play market or only for AppStore?
Our mobile app will be available both on Google Play and on the App Store.
Activity: 168
Will your app be available on Google Play market or only for AppStore?
copper member
The development of the block chain in the modeling industry of CRYSTALS project is promising, and the project team needs to strengthen marketing publicity.
Many thanks for such a sensible consideration of our project Smiley
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
The development of the block chain in the modeling industry of CRYSTALS project is promising, and the project team needs to strengthen marketing publicity.
copper member
How much money from orders will a model allocate to an agency? What percent will a model pay to an agency deducted from orders?

The percentage will depend on the certain agency.
Activity: 182
How much money from orders will a model allocate to an agency? What percent will a model pay to an agency deducted from orders?

copper member
Why so much money for wallet creation?
 Shocked

Hello there!
We will allocate so much money for wallet creation, because we're not creating an ordinary crypto wallet. Our task is to create the most convenient way for the regular user to interact with our platform.

We understand that the average customer of the model industry is not familiar with the cryptocurrency, especially the models themselves. That's why we will create a wallet which you can use directly to buy CRS from your account / credit card and start using the platform. And the model can easily get fiat money for everyday use.

So we've allocated this exact amount of money to develop a comprehensive solution from scratch and establish partnerships with various financial institutions.
Why so much money for wallet creation?
 Shocked
copper member
Will I be able to cancel my agreement with model without losing tokens?

Hello there!
Thanks for interesting question!
Double-authorization protocol include the following two steps:
The first this is searching and booking. Then your funds are blocked until further confirmation. If you refuse then your funds will be defrosted and you will be able to get it back. So, you will not lose your money if you refuse from services on this stage.
The second step provides transaction confirmation through smartphone. Then funds are successfully transferred to the performer’s account.
Will I be able to cancel my agreement with model without losing tokens?
copper member
Hi there!
Can you give me your links?
I mean, where I can learn more about your project?
copper member
The project looks pretty budding.
Cognizant vision, impeccably website, engaging vision.
Thanks for your kind words!
copper member
Hello there!
Tell me please...what is your Financial Performance Forecast?

Greetings!
Our  forecasted values are based on assumptions provided below, where we use minimal or lowered down indexes, which allow us to remain on the conservative side but with significant upside potential. Please note that all figures are subject to changes and are based on current industry statistics, which are very scarce and difficult to come by:

We expect the conversion rate of all users to be roughly 75%;

Total orders are calculated assuming that each user will perform at least 2 orders per year;

The average check is lowered down to USD 400. However, based on our industry research, this will be most probably doubled;

Gross margin for similar online platforms, without significant inventories, is between 85-90%. However, due to the high capital expenditure to support chain and legal consultations, we estimate CRYSTALS gross margin to be a minimum of 75%.
Activity: 168
Hello there!
Tell me please...what is your Financial Performance Forecast?
copper member
Why KYC is so important for your project?
KYC is the only possible solution for CRYSTALS to validate that funds raised during ICO are coming from a legal source. That is why we will be initiating a simple, user-friendly KYC process for all investors, wishing to join our Whitelist. This process will require users to provide an Ethereum wallet, official ID, and a proof of residency (this can be done through official government letter, utility bill, bank letter or similar). Please note that only people who have been successfully verified will have access to the CRS token sale. It is also extremely important that KYC process does not protect the project only, but it protects you, as an investor. By identifying yourself, you are protecting your investment and proving the legal status of it.
Activity: 103
Why KYC is so important for your project?
copper member
Do you have any competitors?
CRYSTALS doesn’t have direct competitors while technically and legislatively ecosystem can operate worldwide. We are negotiating with major modeling agencies all over the world.
Activity: 103
Do you have any competitors?
Pages:
Jump to: