Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO]🔥 daICO 🔥 GLOBALPAYNET 🔥 START ICO 🔥[AIRDROP][BOUNTY]🔥 - page 18. (Read 3055 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Activity: 42
nemezida32 - Link on the site.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 158
my wallet is always out of sync??? even i got 1 connection. how soon are you aiming at stocks.exchange or any other exchange to hit this? stocks are lil bit high in listing fee. there are others who are lower than them.
Where can I download the wallet?
nemezida32 - DECENTRALIZED AUTONOMOUS INITIAL COIN OFFERING
Give a link to the telegrams!
Thank you very much. Very cool project
Activity: 182
Looking a reliable project with lots of exchange to be listed. Which price is expected after ICO, guys? maybe am I missing out some information here?
https://www.coingecko.com/ru/%D0%B4%D0%B8%D0%BD%D0%B0%D0%BC%D0%B8%D0%BA%D0%B0_%D1%86%D0%B5%D0%BD/globalpaynet/usd

We are also waiting for a solution, We plan to enter the stock exchanges earlier than planned. And we are doing our best.

Promising news. I am going to join your bounties if you open it in the future. By the way, Devs, you are doing a great job. Keep up.

We do everything possible, thank you for your support.
Activity: 218
Merit: 10
Looking a reliable project with lots of exchange to be listed. Which price is expected after ICO, guys? maybe am I missing out some information here?
https://www.coingecko.com/ru/%D0%B4%D0%B8%D0%BD%D0%B0%D0%BC%D0%B8%D0%BA%D0%B0_%D1%86%D0%B5%D0%BD/globalpaynet/usd

We are also waiting for a solution, We plan to enter the stock exchanges earlier than planned. And we are doing our best.

Promising news. I am going to join your bounties if you open it in the future. By the way, Devs, you are doing a great job. Keep up.
Pages:
Jump to: