Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO]🔥 daICO 🔥 GLOBALPAYNET 🔥 START ICO 🔥[AIRDROP][BOUNTY]🔥 - page 19. (Read 3055 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
DAICO seem to have a good idea to reduces risk for ICO investors. Nice project. team seems like the real deal, dev happening, $0.09/ coin reasonable could be a worthy project...
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
I am sure that the price of Global PayNe will grow in the future, of course, depending on the market conditions and the limited release of coins!
Smiley
Activity: 26
activemind:
Btc dropping badly I curse all those ico teams they are the worst nightmare that are causing cryptocurrency to die. Btc can never dump this fast if there are no whales selling off and I can go to any length to prove it that ico teams are devils. Please don't buy icos again.crypto trading can never be profitable again if people keep buying icos.these tokens cost scammers nothing to create please be wise
?
Activity: 350
I am sure that the price of Global PayNe will grow in the future, of course, depending on the market conditions and the limited release of coins!
Activity: 138
activemind:
Btc dropping badly I curse all those ico teams they are the worst nightmare that are causing cryptocurrency to die. Btc can never dump this fast if there are no whales selling off and I can go to any length to prove it that ico teams are devils. Please don't buy icos again.crypto trading can never be profitable again if people keep buying icos.these tokens cost scammers nothing to create please be wise
Activity: 300
it would be convenient if you corrected the error in the work of your website. At the top there is a line that should translate into one or another section, it does not work