Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO]🔥 daICO 🔥 GLOBALPAYNET 🔥 START ICO 🔥[AIRDROP][BOUNTY]🔥 - page 21. (Read 3055 times)

Activity: 993
Merit: 250
Moonbet.io
this includes a new project but the system works almost identical to all such developing project systems I think many companies are successful using this system, therefore many new companies are mostly now using this system and I think the preparation of this project is good enough for its success
Activity: 616
From what i read in this thread that DAICO is just like a multi purposes coins.
We're able to utilize it for many kind of use, including investment and doing some transaction.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
excellent project. When this wallet have application on smartphone.
Finally, Good luck to your team
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
Activity: 436
wow, this is a good project and promising, I like this project and I want to ask, Where does your company come from and Does your Company work with Companies from other countries? Smiley
Activity: 182
How can you put up Exchange logos while you are still at ico stage?
Conduct your ico first, then apply for an exchange & they will decide whether you get listed or not
read carefully what is written on the site.
Activity: 5
Isn't there any welcome token for register Smiley
too many similar projects, have you really come up with something very cool and useful?
we will have a lot of interesting things. While we can not show this.
Activity: 23
Hi good project. Also we need Strong ANN and Bounty Code Makers here!
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
How can you put up Exchange logos while you are still at ico stage?
Conduct your ico first, then apply for an exchange & they will decide whether you get listed or not
Activity: 27
Activity: 602
Merit: 106
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
too many similar projects, have you really come up with something very cool and useful?
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
The idea of the project to offer the possibilities to use the coins to make a transaction should be really convenient.
I hope there will me more and more possibilities for this tokens to be able to make a transaction in daily life.
Thank you very much for all your support. If you have any questions, ask.
Activity: 880
Merit: 251
Think differently
It's great that many projects start using DAICO technology, It's very important for me as an investor.
Well, so the general theme is a bit complicated...
Activity: 658
This is really good to know about the use of this coins, this coins surely giving many usage capability.
Not just for investment, it also able to be used for daily transaction.
This is really conenient coin.
Pages:
Jump to: