Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO]🔥 daICO 🔥 GLOBALPAYNET 🔥 START ICO 🔥[AIRDROP][BOUNTY]🔥 - page 20. (Read 3055 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Really liked the project many prospects. Keep it up
Activity: 282
Merit: 10
It is nessesary to know about the use of these coins. The coins gives a lot of opportunities for using. This is really amazing coin.
Activity: 182
Looking a reliable project with lots of exchange to be listed. Which price is expected after ICO, guys? maybe I missing out some information here?
https://www.coingecko.com/ru/%D0%B4%D0%B8%D0%BD%D0%B0%D0%BC%D0%B8%D0%BA%D0%B0_%D1%86%D0%B5%D0%BD/globalpaynet/usd

We are also waiting for a solution, We plan to enter the stock exchanges earlier than planned. And we are doing our best.
Activity: 163
Activity: 392
to further convince investors to enter, if the project is supported by large international finance companies. what are the big companies that support them?
Activity: 218
Looking a reliable project with lots of exchange to be listed. Which price is expected after ICO, guys? maybe I missing out some information here?
Activity: 56
The project is looking fine. I wish its prosperity . Well, where may I get GLPN card? 
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
Great project ! Keep it up !
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
What's the advantage of using daico to raise funds here?
I thought at first the ticker is DAICO and then, there's GLPN.
Your thread title is confusing at first glance.
Activity: 2
The Abyss' daico was a bit of a let-down. Are you not worried your daico will perform similarly?
What do you mean?
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
a very interesting project if you look at the arrangement of activities on the roadmap of this project and also various information about the exchange of coins made sales, many alternative options exchange on this project, hopefully the sale of coins reach hardcap
Activity: 280
too many similar projects, have you really come up with something very cool and useful?
we will have a lot of interesting things. While we can not show this.
How do you want to attract people, it seemed to me better to say at the beginning that you have a tough
Activity: 109
Great project with full potential!!! If dev team is committed on a long term project!
I've just read the announcement about the bounty campaign.
But it seem there are just several bounty available at the moment.
Is there any possibilities for another bounty type will be open?
suggest
Activity: 420
I've just read the announcement about the bounty campaign.
But it seem there are just several bounty available at the moment.
Is there any possibilities for another bounty type will be open?
Pages:
Jump to: