Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] DEBITUM NETWORK - Borderless SME business funding ecosystem - page 47. (Read 58879 times)

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523
Debitum Crowdsale has closed and goal achieved into 20,000 eth raised. I'm glad Im part of this campaign so I will observed on the next stage on which debitum be listed in the exchange. Congrats all
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
Congratulations on all the success because I have seen Crowdsale been closed https://debitum.network/
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I just saw in the Telegram group that the crowdsale has ended and was successful. I am glad to see this result and will be popping in the telegram chat to check all the latest news on DEBITUM regularly as I have a feeling this is going to be a pretty successful project in the making. I just wanted to congratulate the Team on their effort in this project and hope that the channels of communication here and in other social media channels will continue to buzz with excitement and news over the coming months!  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
Great success for the Debitum Network, it started slow but we ended at a good rate.
Reaching the hard cap means success of ICO and I am waiting for the formal announcement of the team on the next journey they will take.
Activity: 770
Merit: 298
tozex.io
Glad i've invested in the last few hours, it reached the hardcap
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1007
Congrats the dev, crowdsale is over and collected funds 20k ETH
I hope your project is a huge in the future and will be success.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
do you guys have any bounty program i would like to participate in it

There is a bounty program. But sad to say, crowdsale ended, this means bounty ended too together with the crowdsale.  So i think you are too late to participate.

To debitum,  i would like to extend my warmest congratulations! Wink
Activity: 64
Merit: 0
do you guys have any bounty program i would like to participate in it
Activity: 756
Merit: 114
http://www.cd3d.app/
A strong project. For the last day, the missing amount was collected before the hard cap. I look forward to the great success of the project
Activity: 65
Merit: 0
The team looks amazing on this, lots of influential people. I've registered on the website, joined the Telegram and signed up for the presale. Planning to free some coins for this ICO!
Activity: 476
Merit: 252
The perfect ending of ICO - on the last day they collected the full amount! Congratulations to the project team and all the participants!
I believed in the success of the project and supported him in the company's bounty. Now I'm waiting for my reward and have fun)))
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
Award winning team and those reviews which appeared last week changed the whole game. I will call foundation phase to fund raising because that provide base for whole project to stand on. MVP is basic structure now need to connect other small things to complete the platform. It is impressive performance so far.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
It has already become past after what they secured 20k Ethereum for development of the future platform. My expectation are really big from team Debitum to be first mover by being more quicker to take the advantage of this industry to outclass their competitors in this field.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
Congrats Debitum team to achieve this goal to raise 20k ETH even it looking hard few days ago but from last 3 days it got mind blowing momentum and finally we see great result. This industry has huge potentially it is trillion dollars so that I think investors of early stage will make huge profit in coming days when it will grow.
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
May be it has already reached at hard cap and it needs only to be updated with all transactions which took place in last couple of hours. It is not much anyway as everyone is talking with excitement. Debitum to get hardcap is something big for any project within time frame to have maximum.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
What the Exchangers to be Add the DEB coin On it ??
Who will tell you about it now, such information is usually not given in advance. It becomes known only at addition already on the exchange. I that too noticed that that the counter costs on the website why interestingly it costs.
Ano
Activity: 1148
Merit: 253
It seems counter of official website is not getting update in real update I saw the same amount few hours and still it showing that even a lot of transaction on contract address. How to know what is exact position at the moment.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 674
Hi team,

please have a bounty or any campaign I can join in the future. Thank you

Than you should make reserve your seat I hope they will keep open this campaign for you. This is big fun to see this kind of posts into main thread while there is topic exist before ask this you should do some research what this project offering.
The ICO will be over in 13 hours as of this writing, that would mean anyone who like to join is already late for the bounty program.
Check on this site https://debitum.network/, I also think that the team is doing great because this is a great ICO which soon will be sold out.

700 ETH remaining, Hurry up Guys!!
Activity: 1022
Merit: 507
~snip~

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-debitum-network-bounty-closed-2733965

Don't bother other people by posting shit into main thread there is dedicated bounty thread you should post this into relevant topic.

Etherdelta is not functional at the moment and nobody can sell his token until this ICO get finished.

You can try with ForkDelta (https://forkdelta.github.io) - it's a project forked from EtherDelta, and works on ED assets.
Obviously, you should do your own research before using it.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
Hi team,

please have a bounty or any campaign I can join in the future. Thank you

Than you should make reserve your seat I hope they will keep open this campaign for you. This is big fun to see this kind of posts into main thread while there is topic exist before ask this you should do some research what this project offering.
Pages:
Jump to: