Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] DEBITUM NETWORK - Borderless SME business funding ecosystem - page 51. (Read 58879 times)

Activity: 276
Merit: 12
Life is toxic...CHUG IT!!
This ico is an SCAM, I work a credit manger at Big Bank, in Spain... it has branches in UK, States, Poland... Germany... the logo is red.

It is impossible a system to lend using crypto, and the owners of project are located in Russia... please it is an scam...

How to deal with small company that not pay the debt?Huh

Please the majority Scammers are from lithuania....

Thanks.

well, the queen mother of all scams (bitconnect) is currently trading about 8x above its round 1 ico price....that, coupled with the fact that I would never go ape shit on ANY ico, keeps me optimistic....it may well be a scam...but, personally, I spend more on a weekend at the bars than I do on ico...anyone who dumps enough money on an ico to get hurt by it, deserves to get hurt...it's actually the only way to help someone like this in the long run...to hurt them
Activity: 358
Merit: 254
Debitum announced new interesting affiliate program to support their crowdsale and get more  DEB or ETH tokens. It is possible to earn 7% from every contribution, made from your referral link. Interesting proposal, instruction is posted below.

https://blog.debitum.network/earned-rewards-affiliate-program/?utm_content=bufferee78e&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
This ico is an SCAM, I work a credit manger at Big Bank, in Spain... it has branches in UK, States, Poland... Germany... the logo is red.

It is impossible a system to lend using crypto, and the owners of project are located in Russia... please it is an scam...

Thanks.
Totally inappropriate comment. Firstly, we will not lend in crypto, lending will be held in FIAT. We have hybrid model and we do understand that lending in crypto is not possible while it is so volatile.

We are not located in Russia or have any connections with it. To repay debts we will use local debt collectors and loans will be secured with collaterals.

There are many great and successful ICO projects from Lithuania. Your sources are wrong.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100

Thanks.

Are you sure of what you said? what do you say you can believe? I hope someone explains what he means above whether or not he is right.
10k ETH has been raised successfully this is good achievement to unlock this milestone. It seems this ICO has good momentum and still going very strong I hope they will reach close to the hard cap before end of this ICO.

I also see the crowdsale process that continues to run according to the target in recanakan. I hope at the time crowdsale sold out everything.
Activity: 210
Never DO AIRDROPS
Hope debitum can reach their Hard Cap as Soft Cap reached.
And, i believe this project will have good future and useful for funding ecosystem. Good Luck!
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
10k ETH has been raised successfully this is good achievement to unlock this milestone. It seems this ICO has good momentum and still going very strong I hope they will reach close to the hard cap before end of this ICO.
Activity: 99
Merit: 0
Activity: 276
Merit: 12
Life is toxic...CHUG IT!!
I find this an amazing project that would connect borrowers to lenders to help SMEs but my worry still lies in its token. I read unsold tokens would be locked up and frozen? For how long is this and how are we sure team won't wake up one day to dump on market. Information I find about this is vague.

this seems to be the status quo for 2018...I have to agree that it certainly does not inspire confidence...however, being that they have made this known right from the beginning, it can hardly be called a scam...definitely better than VERI, with nearly 98% of total supply hanging there....all that said, i feel that the good definitely outweighs the bad here...I am in on this one...good luck to all of us (mostly me Grin)
Activity: 588
Merit: 268
Most of Lending projects we saw have failed to meet our expectations or just appeared to be scam. Being a secure and incorruptible DEBITUM NETWORK leaves no chance for others in the field of SME funding. SMEs struggle a lot while try to receive the funds and this developing market has a great potential. DEB token utility is high demand-driven and based on its usage for each loan and will underpin strong growth of its price.

While I find it disturbing about how the remaining undistributed tokens would be handled, I would rather say burning them completely would  generate more trust amongst investors and token holders.
Activity: 588
Merit: 268
I find this an amazing project that would connect borrowers to lenders to help SMEs but my worry still lies in its token. I read unsold tokens would be locked up and frozen? For how long is this and how are we sure team won't wake up one day to dump on market. Information I find about this is vague.
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
A good project with a strong team. Only because of the bad situation on the market, the fees are now going slowly for everyone, but I hope that the Debitum will manage to make the project successful.   
Most of Lending projects we saw have failed to meet our expectations or just appeared to be scam. Being a secure and incorruptible DEBITUM NETWORK leaves no chance for others in the field of SME funding. SMEs struggle a lot while try to receive the funds and this developing market has a great potential. DEB token utility is high demand-driven and based on its usage for each loan and will underpin strong growth of its price.

I seem to believe this project will be a success in the future and not a scam or what you describe. But let's see the performance of this project in the future.
Activity: 882
Merit: 548
                                              Debitum Network ICO Review (RUS) for Russian-speaking people!     https://youtu.be/WwFAnoQZ7m8
                                                                  My twit:  Wink   https://twitter.com/Kaznachej123/status/964266005240442880 

I am interested in learning the project Debitum Network and I have decided to share information with other people (who speak Russian) interested in crypto currency and ICO. I hope my video will help a number of people to explore the world of Debitum Network!
Activity: 93
Merit: 0
I want to know, whether the bounty on the website is still valid?
please give feedback
Activity: 180
Hm...

The project looks very promising and interesting. Their team seems to be experienced enough. I’m sure they are going to make a successful project. I think it’s a good idea and it has the potential for business development.
Activity: 560
Merit: 309
Your Data Belongs To You
Newest partnership announced!

Debt collection company Inform Debtor joins Debitum.

https://buff.ly/2oboKro
good announcement debitum have new partners hopefully with this news can crave investor confidence, and can help crowdsale achieved.
Activity: 126
Newest partnership announced!

Debt collection company Inform Debtor joins Debitum.

https://buff.ly/2oboKro
NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
I personally expect once the half of the threshold of 20000 ETH will be met the rest will be speedy again like at start we saw. It will continue by holding same pattern till next 248 ethereum more to complete the magic figure. Debitum should have reached its threshold seeing the potential everyone will say the same.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1500
I have one question to the development team of Debitum Network. I hope someone from the team will give a straight answer to it.

Question: Do I need to submit my KYC documents in order to get the bounty rewards? I reiterate, I am a bounty participant and not an investor.

I have sent a PM to the bounty campaign manager but didn't receive a reply yet. I expect someone from the developer team to answer my concern.
There is no KYC needed for bounty participation.

Thank you for the clarification.
Pages:
Jump to: