Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] DEBITUM NETWORK - Borderless SME business funding ecosystem - page 50. (Read 58879 times)

legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
Debitum team has won two awards investors award and audience award back in October 2017. They are legit and with existed business on grounds in various parts. Use your own mind and research instead of paying attention to baseless accusations. The more funds will be collected the better it will be for development and other things having mountain of resources.

i have also come across that news but took them so long before they initiate their ICO, what made the delay be the way?

i'm hoping that they will do fair for the investor of this project, i'm actually looking forward to finally make this project be alive so businesses who needs funds can go on with their business with their help.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 674
~snip~

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-debitum-network-bounty-closed-2733965

Don't bother other people by posting shit into main thread there is dedicated bounty thread you should post this into relevant topic.

Etherdelta is not functional at the moment and nobody can sell his token until this ICO get finished.

I just give advice, and I don't know if Etherdelta is in trouble or disturbance. thank you for information.
Let's wait until the ICO is over, we can certainly get our tokens and then we are free to trade, hope that by that time ED will be back online.
For now, the only decentralized exchange I know where we can trade is IDEX but haven't tried using the system yet.
Activity: 862
Merit: 100
~snip~

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-debitum-network-bounty-closed-2733965

Don't bother other people by posting shit into main thread there is dedicated bounty thread you should post this into relevant topic.

Etherdelta is not functional at the moment and nobody can sell his token until this ICO get finished.

I just give advice, and I don't know if Etherdelta is in trouble or disturbance. thank you for information.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
I was playing little with MVP using main website. It looks awesome and gives whole idea of invoice trading how it actually will work. I am not and still have time to scoop up with some token though bonus period is over. Since morning another 500 Ethereum has been added to the total raised funds which shows arose of interest.
Ano
Activity: 1148
Merit: 253
~snip~

legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
Hi I have participated & send my ETH.. how do i add the tokens to my MetaMask...

Simply click on the add tokens and put that data to find your token into your wallet.

Contract Address: 0x151202c9c18e495656f372281f493eb7698961d5
Symbol: DEB
Decimals: 18

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
Debitum team has won two awards investors award and audience award back in October 2017. They are legit and with existed business on grounds in various parts. Use your own mind and research instead of paying attention to baseless accusations. The more funds will be collected the better it will be for development and other things having mountain of resources.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
can American citizens participate here?
If you are accredited investor - yes, for others we cannot recommend, regulation is unclear. KYC is needed from more than 12ETH contributed
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
It has been very fast since last night now it is showing total raised numbers of Ethereum over 14000. If the momentum which was built for last few hours keeps up means it is quite possible to see this crowdfunding reaching at hard cap even before the last date easily. People are turning towards it in last days.
Activity: 17
can American citizens participate here?
Activity: 16
Hi I have participated & send my ETH.. how do i add the tokens to my MetaMask...
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Can you clarify this and what is on your ico page. On your website it says all tokens not distributed will be locked-up and frozen.  Is that in alignment with your msg here?   Does locked up mean for a certain duration or practically burnt / forever?
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
This ico is an SCAM, I work a credit manger at Big Bank, in Spain... it has branches in UK, States, Poland... Germany... the logo is red.

It is impossible a system to lend using crypto, and the owners of project are located in Russia... please it is an scam...

How to deal with small company that not pay the debt?Huh

Please the majority Scammers are from lithuania....

Thanks.

How is this a scam? There is an MVP (minimum viable product), the team is visible and looks like they are well-experienced in finance management and the law, the white paper is well-detailed, and roadmap is for 4 years. There are a lot of projects that doesn't really do anything, but get a lot of investors. LOL
Activity: 2856
Merit: 674
10k ETH has been raised successfully this is good achievement to unlock this milestone. It seems this ICO has good momentum and still going very strong I hope they will reach close to the hard cap before end of this ICO.

I also see the crowdsale process that continues to run according to the target in recanakan. I hope at the time crowdsale sold out everything.

Yes especially if there is better cooperation again for sure this project will achieve the success that we all expect. and if the Bounty Hunter is more heavily again promote this project will definitely be many investors who are interested in and the seller will easily reach Hardcap.

The ICO will end very soon and even though they will not hit the hard cap which I highly doubt, they can still proceed
because they have collected a great amount of money already. I believe int his project, I am so excited once receiving my tokens
that I am for sure will keep this for a longer period of time.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
10k ETH has been raised successfully this is good achievement to unlock this milestone. It seems this ICO has good momentum and still going very strong I hope they will reach close to the hard cap before end of this ICO.

I also see the crowdsale process that continues to run according to the target in recanakan. I hope at the time crowdsale sold out everything.

Yes especially if there is better cooperation again for sure this project will achieve the success that we all expect. and if the Bounty Hunter is more heavily again promote this project will definitely be many investors who are interested in and the seller will easily reach Hardcap.
Activity: 44
I'm a simple man. I see Supoman review for Debitum, I invest.
Activity: 686
Merit: 10
This ico is an SCAM, I work a credit manger at Big Bank, in Spain... it has branches in UK, States, Poland... Germany... the logo is red.

It is impossible a system to lend using crypto, and the owners of project are located in Russia... please it is an scam...

How to deal with small company that not pay the debt?Huh

Please the majority Scammers are from lithuania....

Thanks.

Can you give us some more details about how it makes you scam because you should represent them in graphical and show me the proofs?
Already community is really good with this Debitum technology and their process of giving debits in terms fiats not in terms of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Indonesian Translator
Dont miss the chance to get participate on the ICO..
Its great DEBITUM...
Activity: 29
Merit: 1
Yes Martin
And we have transferred by USD to Debitum account last night
Since the time of transfer is 3 to 4 international working days
And today will be first day.
It is better if the amount is transferred by Thursday.
Or we have day off on Friday.
Saturday and Sunday are off at your end.
The money will transfer on Monday.
In this case the date will change to 26th
What will happen in such case
Pages:
Jump to: