Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] DEBITUM NETWORK - Borderless SME business funding ecosystem - page 49. (Read 58879 times)

Muo
Activity: 236
Merit: 10
I am interested in details of using smart contracts in your project. Pls, where can I look into?
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
to this day the token sales results have got 17283 ETH and to be able to reach the hard cap less 2717 ETH. If in the schedule a stay 2 days more ICO finished hopefully can reach the hard cap.
Activity: 238
When I'm going through registration, what would be the public wallet address? I've just created one in myetherwallet and it says address is not valid. What am I missing?
Activity: 224
how much is the minimum amount on dollars to buy.. and how many token i can get for $800  so far?
Activity: 322
This ico was awesome for me- seemless and easy. I got my tokens within minutes. I think debitum is poised to crush all other crypto lending platforms.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
Having a good whitepaper, and proven team behind the project, Debitum Network is going to be really successful!
many have participated for this project, in a short time already many who take care about this project.
 the team, the road map, and the way it works is incredible

This ICO has very good momentum the deadline is reaching very close to get finished. Just watching this when they meet the hard cap hopefully all token will get sold everything is looking nice and I hope future will be wonderful.
Activity: 466
Having a good whitepaper, and proven team behind the project, Debitum Network is going to be really successful!
many have participated for this project, in a short time already many who take care about this project.
 the team, the road map, and the way it works is incredible
Hello, dear administrator. Can you please tell me when you want to publish the bounty program of this project?
this project is already on the bounty program,
 I hope you support for this project, this project is very interesting
I am very supportive about this project I will look forward to success for this one project
Activity: 476
Merit: 252
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry
Now less than 15% tokens left at cheap price it already entered into last chance phase. This project has big space to grow rapidly in future this invoice trading platform has very brighter future so I also think it will be huge in coming days.

Those who have time to buy tokens with a bonus are real lucky ones. Debitum project really has a huge potential for growth! The team concludes many new, important, strategic partnerships! If the tokens go to the stock exchanges at the moment of market growth, then investors will get an excellent profit!
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
Now less than 15% tokens left at cheap price it already entered into last chance phase. This project has big space to grow rapidly in future this invoice trading platform has very brighter future so I also think it will be huge in coming days.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 511
No doubt, there is a need for secure and transparent ICO projects.
In our latest blog, hear what our co-founder thinks about self-regulated crowdsales... and keep an eye out for a teaser at the end!
http://bit.ly/2opFtax
https://www.facebook.com/DebitumNetwork/posts/167565587223835
Activity: 392
Indonesian Translator
Already raised more than 16k eth..
its amazing...hopely debitum achieve the hardcap...
Activity: 1036
Merit: 116
Debitum Netowrk has a task on Crowdholding. Log in, co-create and receive cryptocurrency for your feedback. Join the co-creation revolution.

http://bit.ly/2oiB9dV

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Debitum got very good momentum now it has more high chance to achieve the hard cap before end of countdown. It's last chance for the people who are looking for much better project than Populous at current price during ICO price after this price will skyrocket.

i dont know how many days left for their ico to close, but they are already so close in reaching the hard cap.
as of this writing, they already raised 16256 ETH. if given like few days, i know they will close the hard cap.
Activity: 266
HAWEX Above the banks
I also participate in your company's bounty, I will collect a lot of tokens Wink
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
Debitum got very good momentum now it has more high chance to achieve the hard cap before end of countdown. It's last chance for the people who are looking for much better project than Populous at current price during ICO price after this price will skyrocket.
Activity: 126
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
My small contribution in the on going crowdfunding took it to over 16k Ethereum total raised. By the way video of suppoman where he reviewed this initial coin offering is awesome. That is helpful for many people to understand everything related to this Debitum project. It is reaching fast to closing line with success.
Pages:
Jump to: