Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] DEBITUM NETWORK - Borderless SME business funding ecosystem - page 57. (Read 58879 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
In your white paper I have met several times the mention of premium lending terms. Could you tell me about them a little bit more?
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Good afternoon. How much longer will the current bonus be valid?

No one will tell you the exact time period. I can only say one thing – it will be down by half, when fees reach 6 thousand ETH.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Hello. What bonus is currently valid?
10%. But I would advise you to hurry up and not to miss the opportunity to use it.
Activity: 196
Hello. What bonus is currently valid?
Activity: 126
Good afternoon. How high do u estimate the probability of early completion of the sale? It seems that the demand is incredible
Hi, we hope to finish be the 25th Feb. Hardcap is our target which is 20 000ETH
How much did u manage to collect in the course of the first round? I cant find this amount in ETH. Can anyone help me?

During Round A $1.2M was collected
Activity: 280
How much did u manage to collect in the course of the first round? I cant find this amount in ETH. Can anyone help me?
Activity: 364
Hi there. Ordinary banks use deposits for investment, earn on them and provide loans using this amount. How is your platform going to make profit?
Activity: 238
Good afternoon. How high do u estimate the probability of early completion of the sale? It seems that the demand is incredible
Activity: 224
When is the launch of your project planned? I hope that at least the beta version of your portal will appear this year.
Good afternoon. How much has it been collected up to this very moment?

About 4.5k ETH. It’s more than a half of the total amount and it was collected for three days.

Good afternoon. How much has it been collected up to this very moment?
Hey. What bonus is valid on the ICO now?

10% bonus at the moment
Activity: 448

It’s 10%, but u should hurry – it’ll reduce twice very soon.
thus do not neglect the time wasted hunting join with this project in order to get a lot of bonus from this project.
Activity: 280

It’s 10%, but u should hurry – it’ll reduce twice very soon.
Activity: 205
Hey. What number of tokens is put on sale in the second round of sale? Theoretically, i can calculate it myself but representatives of Debitum team have this info for sure.

156 500 000DEB tokens
Merit: 0
I believe that it’s necessary arrange additional round of the sale in the event of there’re some tokens left. What do u think about it?
Merit: 0
Hey. What number of tokens is put on sale in the second round of sale? Theoretically, i can calculate it myself but representatives of Debitum team have this info for sure.
Pages:
Jump to: