Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] DEBITUM NETWORK - Borderless SME business funding ecosystem - page 52. (Read 58879 times)

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
I see, that on round B price was with 20% discount. What price was in round A? I mean, what max discount was here?
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Get to know the team behind Debitum Network! Watch the interview with our Front-end Developer Andrius Bilinevičius to learn more about his involvement with our project and his main responsibilities

https://buff.ly/2o7PlW9
I have one question to the development team of Debitum Network. I hope someone from the team will give a straight answer to it.

Question: Do I need to submit my KYC documents in order to get the bounty rewards? I reiterate, I am a bounty participant and not an investor.

I have sent a PM to the bounty campaign manager but didn't receive a reply yet. I expect someone from the developer team to answer my concern.
There is no KYC needed for bounty participation.
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
Most of Lending projects we saw have failed to meet our expectations or just appeared to be scam. Being a secure and incorruptible DEBITUM NETWORK leaves no chance for others in the field of SME funding. SMEs struggle a lot while try to receive the funds and this developing market has a great potential. DEB token utility is high demand-driven and based on its usage for each loan and will underpin strong growth of its price.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
I think this is a good idea that it helps small business enterprise to access easily so that it can fully reach its potential. Having access to credit financial system helps SMEs to explore and build its business.

Yes, this project a lot of benefits and allocation at large and also provide many advantages in a can in this project. I'm sure if there's a better cooperation again between the team and the participants of this project surely will quickly succeed. Hopefully, the results obtained in accordance with our hard work and performance.
Activity: 468
Merit: 100
Experience the Future of DeFi
I think this is a good idea that it helps small business enterprise to access easily so that it can fully reach its potential. Having access to credit financial system helps SMEs to explore and build its business.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1500
I have one question to the development team of Debitum Network. I hope someone from the team will give a straight answer to it.

Question: Do I need to submit my KYC documents in order to get the bounty rewards? I reiterate, I am a bounty participant and not an investor.

I have sent a PM to the bounty campaign manager but didn't receive a reply yet. I expect someone from the developer team to answer my concern.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Dear Team do you plan some bounties in the nearest future?  Thank you.

I think bounties for future is not  yet planned by the team. They are more focused now with the ico and marketing of it. Thats why they have current bounty as part of its mrketing strat. Check here,
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-debitum-network-bounty-closed-2733965
Activity: 532
Merit: 251
I liked this project because it has a very good basis for development and good partners. I participate in the signature company's bounty. Good luck to all!  Smiley
Activity: 980
Merit: 500

They already have various bounties running in that section where you got signature for other campaign. It is going to be best project by reading the whole concept which will be foundation for the platform. Imagine those small businesses to get funded by this platform and where the revenue will climb in years.
Activity: 83
Merit: 1
Go Blockchain!
I also invested in Debitum Network. Lets go. Lithuanian ICO's are the Best! Smiley Go LTU

NEWEST BLOG POST.
What our team will do to increase value of DEB token.

https://blog.debitum.network/lets-talk-value-deb-tokens/

We have a clear action plan.
Our team has years of experience in IT and finance.
Our partnerships.
Token model.
Marketing & Business Development.
Trade Exchanges.
Hello

i did posts and didnt get any stakes on the spradesheet, can you update the file asap please?
attach one of my posts:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/InitialCoinOffering/permalink/1743708985689371/

Thanks,

Yaron

please ask bounty questions on this thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-debitum-network-bounty-closed-2733965
YR
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Hello

i did posts and didnt get any stakes on the spradesheet, can you update the file asap please?
attach one of my posts:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/InitialCoinOffering/permalink/1743708985689371/

Thanks,

Yaron
Activity: 99
Hey Debitum team and Followers, pls excuse that i didnt read through all this thread, i just have 2 questions:

Whe will the token are free to transfer and on wich exchanges will they be tradeable?

any answer would be appreciated
How then will you strengthen DEB when there arise chances of people dumping the coin?
We are announcing new partnerships every week, we are moving forward with product development. Our strength is IT capabilities and we will be able to deliver good news and follow our deadlines to fulfill token holder's expectations.
What’s the current token offering for one eth
6850DEB - 1ETH, still 5% bonus available.
Activity: 98
How then will you strengthen DEB when there arise chances of people dumping the coin?
Firstly they are not giving big bonuses - which reduces risk of coim being dumped. Secondly - they have a clear roadmap where they are planning to deliver project as fast as possible, which also reduce the risk.
Pages:
Jump to: