Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] DEBITUM NETWORK - Borderless SME business funding ecosystem - page 60. (Read 58879 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Hello. As I far as I remember, the developers have said, that at the beginning of the second round of the ICO the bonus should be 10%. Now, it is written 15%.

The bonus is automatically reduced, when reaching a certain step of levies. And, as you may have noticed, the first step was achieved incredibly quickly.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Hello. As I far as I remember, the developers have said, that at the beginning of the second round of the ICO the bonus should be 10%. Now, it is written 15%.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Hello. How many tokens were issued? Were all of them put up for the sale, or a part was left in the reserve?
Activity: 126
Good afternoon. How much time is left before the end of the sale?
Crowdsale ends on 25th Feb or when the hardcap is reached
Activity: 602
Merit: 254
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
Hello. How much money has been collected on the ICO?

Hello, ICO is still coming. As far as I know, about 3,000 ETH have been collected. You can still get tokens with a 10% discount. The project is not bad, if by the time of entering the stock market the market starts to grow, then the project will bring profit to investors.
Activity: 392
29 days, but tokens are being sold very quickly, so I would bet on early termination.
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
Just in the second round were collected 2 ETH. But the amount is growing right at the time of writing this message.

Maybe you are trying to say +2k ETH has been raised into that round B crowdfunding. There is still chance to get decent bonus amount by investing into this project.
Activity: 166
Merit: 11
The great project has potential and future prospects, the structure includes a professional team.
Activity: 166
Merit: 11
The project with a good plan and work program. The project gives hope for prosperity and success.  Smiley
Activity: 126
2600+ETH + fiat transactions in this round + $1.2M in Round A. Have you joined the crowdsale?
https://registration.debitum.network/
Activity: 588
Just in the second round were collected 2 ETH. But the amount is growing right at the time of writing this message.

2 ETH ?? I think you wrote it wrong, because I see on the website more than 4000 ETH has been raised
Activity: 280
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Activity: 336
Debitum's network crowd started, waiting for your good news, it seems that your related information, as if the sea is good.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Hello! Prompt please ICO already has begun? How many are collected at the moment? I can not find this information on the official website.
in their official tweeter it is written that they collected two million dollars per hour! This is a tremendous success! I think that this project will collect the maximum amount much earlier than the appointed time.

a remarkable achievement. never thought if this project up to successful and correct your words if this project will raise more than that on the target and I'm sure before the project is finished it will faster success

Indeed many were collected up to $2 million per hour I also argue that this remarkable achievement could, thus this project will rapidly towards this hopefully with success later the participants got a salary.

it is not about all the salary mate. it is all about the project and how will the team develop it. considering investors have entrusted them the money.

BTW, i would like to suggest to the team if they can have a progress bar in the website, so that we can easily track the ico.
Activity: 364
Hello. The amount of bonuses directly depends on the fees ICO. This amount takes into account the funds collected during the first round, or not?
Activity: 364
How will payments be arranged in the system? This is especially important for Africans themselves. Everything should be pretty easy for them.
Activity: 308
i almost made themi stake of buying this coin instead of project thank fully i got proyek airrop so i remembered it lyte not project.  i guess, i am lucky
Pages:
Jump to: