Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] DEBITUM NETWORK - Borderless SME business funding ecosystem - page 59. (Read 58879 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Still approximately four weeks to meet the end line of crowdfunding means the total amount invested in this project which is hot topic these days will be lot more higher. I am glad to be one of the investors even though my sum is small but still it matters for me.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
Hello. Can any US citizen participate in this ICO? I just don’t know where can I find information about it.

https://registration.debitum.network/

On that page you find required info there official email address is give about US investors so you can get the whole info there.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
$3M+ ALREADY RAISED IN ROUND B.

Without including fiat transactions.
Activity: 126
Good afternoon. How can tell me the exact duration of the sale?

Crowdsale ends on 25th Feb or when the hardcap is reached.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100

If I counted right, 31 days. But according to the pace of sales, it is likely to end ahead of the deadline.
Activity: 406
Merit: 31
Activity: 196
Hello. So, it turns out, that any entrepreneur can get a loan without collateral on your platform? That is great news!
I don't think, that any. For example, an entrepreneur with high rating, that has repaid more than a dozen loans, can afford that. But certainly not everyone, who wants.
Then what is the difference between your platform and an ordinary bank? They also constantly demand my property as collateral and frequently reassess it.
It differs, due to the fact that your chances of getting a loan significantly increase, because the number of investors also increases significantly. But collateral is a simple guarantee of their loans security.
Okay, I agree, demanding from a foreign investor to blindly trust that would be very inefficient. Well, and who will carry out the procedure of collateral assessment?
Activity: 336
Hello. So, it turns out, that any entrepreneur can get a loan without collateral on your platform? That is great news!
I don't think, that any. For example, an entrepreneur with high rating, that has repaid more than a dozen loans, can afford that. But certainly not everyone, who wants.
Then what is the difference between your platform and an ordinary bank? They also constantly demand my property as collateral and frequently reassess it.
It differs, due to the fact that your chances of getting a loan significantly increase, because the number of investors also increases significantly. But collateral is a simple guarantee of their loans security.
Will your tokens appear on any exchanges immediately after the sale? I think, this process should be postponed.
Activity: 322
Hello. Can any US citizen participate in this ICO? I just don’t know where can I find information about it.
Activity: 602
Merit: 254
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
Is 20,000 ETH a hard-cap of a particular round of ICO or of the entire sale? Given the pace, it won’t be hard to reach it

20 000 ETH is the hardcap of the whole project. If the debitum reaches it, then the tokens when entering the stock exchanges will rise in price. The developers are planning many improvements and important collaborations. I'm worried about this project, I believe in it and I wish good luck in recruiting hardcap!
Is 20,000 ETH a hard-cap of a particular round of ICO or of the entire sale? Given the pace, it won’t be hard to reach it
Activity: 210
Do I get tokens immediately after the purchase on the ICO? Theoretically, if they cannot be exchanged, I could wait until the end of sales.
Activity: 266
Hello. As I far as I remember, the developers have said, that at the beginning of the second round of the ICO the bonus should be 10%. Now, it is written 15%.

The bonus is automatically reduced, when reaching a certain step of levies. And, as you may have noticed, the first step was achieved incredibly quickly.

And what determines these steps? The number of sold tokens?  I don't want to miss out on the best bonus again.
To be more precise, it is determined by the amount of raised money. The first three steps are 500, 2000 and 6 thousand ETH.
Excellent, thank you, I appreciate your taking the time and explaining everything to me. And is there a limit on the maximum investment from a single person?
Activity: 224
Hello. As I far as I remember, the developers have said, that at the beginning of the second round of the ICO the bonus should be 10%. Now, it is written 15%.

The bonus is automatically reduced, when reaching a certain step of levies. And, as you may have noticed, the first step was achieved incredibly quickly.

And what determines these steps? The number of sold tokens?  I don't want to miss out on the best bonus again.
To be more precise, it is determined by the amount of raised money. The first three steps are 500, 2000 and 6 thousand ETH.
Activity: 238
Good afternoon. Why the length of ICO rounds differs for a week? I would conduct two equal rounds and pre-sales.
Activity: 266

Pages:
Jump to: