Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] DEBITUM NETWORK - Borderless SME business funding ecosystem - page 72. (Read 58879 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Let’s say, that I have put 10 thousand dollars on my account, then I have invested in some companies and wait for revenue. How the funds will be allocated among them?
The way you want it. The amount of a loan, interest rates and terms are determined by an investor.
But if entrepreneurs consider my terms too overstated, and they will refuse to cooperate? Can I mark out somewhere, that I'm ready to bargain?

You will be able to communicate directly with entrepreneurs, that need a loan, and discuss all terms. The main requirement is that everything should be transparent.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Let’s say, that I have put 10 thousand dollars on my account, then I have invested in some companies and wait for revenue. How the funds will be allocated among them?
The way you want it. The amount of a loan, interest rates and terms are determined by an investor.
But if entrepreneurs consider my terms too overstated, and they will refuse to cooperate? Can I mark out somewhere, that I'm ready to bargain?
Activity: 252
Activity: 406
Good afternoon. How long will the second stage of your ICO last?
If I counted right, 31 days. If only the hard cap isn’t collected earlier.
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
Good afternoon. How long will the second stage of your ICO last?
Activity: 308
Doctailor IEO on Zloadr
Hello Debitum Network, this is just a courtesy message letting your team know that we have listed your ICO on our website, we source out only the best ICO's, and information on Air Drops, Forks. This is the direct link to your listed ICO page on Zloadr:

https://www.zloadr.com/icos?id=117

If your interested in further advertisement with your ICO, please do not hesitate to contact us via email: [email protected].

Thanks, hope to hear from you !
Activity: 69
Debitum Network. Плaтфopмa финaнcиpoвaния бизнeca!
https://youtu.be/dEKU5QdUZDE
Debitum Network. Oбзop ICO. Кaк кyпить тoкeны Debitum!
https://youtu.be/hyqKRwcKv3E
Haдeюcь видeo бyдeт пoлeзным. Бyдy блaгoдapeн зa пoдпиcкy нa кaнaл!
2018.03: Expanding Debitum Network team to prepare for global expansion
I see your road map, which country you will focus from the beginning to expand?

Our stage1 plan is to expand to 15 countries in our home market - Europe (Euro zone, CEE and Balkan countries).
Activity: 195
2018.03: Expanding Debitum Network team to prepare for global expansion
I see your road map, which country you will focus from the beginning to expand?
ANNOUNCEMENT: Debitum Network introduces you with the Affiliate Program. Refer Debitum to your friend/community member/local crypto investor and receive 7% on whatever they contribute. 

Payouts in ETH or equivalent of DEB tokens. Your choice.

SPREAD THE NEWS ABOUT DEBITUM AND MAKE MONEY BY DOING IT.

Follow this link:
https://debitum.postaffiliatepro.com/affiliates/
Activity: 196
Is the number of simultaneous loans that are provided for one entrepreneur limited? I believe that it’s necessary to prohibit borrowing means before the previous loan is paid back.
Activity: 378
Hi there. Let’s suppose that I’ve got an unrecovered loan in a large bank. Can I receive funds in Debitum in order to pay the loan back?
Activity: 406
Merit: 31
Good afternoon. Did the company manage to collect at least 1 million dollars during the 1st stage?

1.2 million dollars were collected during the first stage, it’s an excellent result.
Activity: 294
Good afternoon. Did the company manage to collect at least 1 million dollars during the 1st stage?
Merit: 0
The hard cap of the project is 50 000 Eth, right?
It was like that until recently, but the company decided to reduce the hard cap to 20 000 Eth.

I got it, thanks for the info. Do you know what made the heads of Debitum to make this decision?
We have changed the hardcap according to the high rise of ETH price. We do not want hardcap which is not reasonable. However, we have decided to send additional tokens for Round A contributors that they would receive bonus they have paid for.

Debitum takes care of their community seriously.

Check out the updated prices, bonuses and hard cap on our newest blog post:
https://blog.debitum.network/important-changes-deb-eth-token-structure/?utm_content=buffera5270&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer
Activity: 280
It was like that until recently, but the company decided to reduce the hard cap to 20 000 Eth.
Activity: 392
If I manage to agree upon extension of the loan period with a creditor, does he have to put this data to smart contract? Or will this arrangement be verbal only?
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: