Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] DEBITUM NETWORK - Borderless SME business funding ecosystem - page 70. (Read 58879 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
If the community leader is given additional obligations, it means that his profit from transactions should be higher. Do you agree with me?
Activity: 196
Good afternoon. What should have more legal force for the community: the laws of the country where it operates, or the charter of your platform?
Activity: 103
I believe that there should be a list of official communities on your website. We all do not want scammers and fakes to spoil the reputation of Debitum, right?
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Hello. In order to create a community, will I need to purchase a franchise from your platform, or just be a token holder?
Activity: 70
The project looks nice, the team seems to be very respectable.  What is total token supply.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Good afternoon. How much money has been collected so far?
In the first round, ICO collected 1 million 200 thousand dollars.
Activity: 378
Good afternoon. How much money has been collected so far?
Activity: 126
Excellent project, very promising! People have long needed such a solution, I'm glad that soon we will be able to take advantage of the capabilities of this platform!
Tell me please, when can I buy tokens?
Crowdsale starts on 25th of February 3pm London time. Registration has already started, please register here: https://registration.debitum.network/
The site is written "The bounty campaigns starts on the 12th of January, at the moment of creation of thread on Bitcointalk, and ends on 25th of February, which is the last day of the Token Sale[/b][/u];" https://debitum.network/bounty This is mistake?
Excuse us for the mistake. Crowdsale starts on 25th January and ends on 25th February. New bounty campaign was launched on 12th January.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Hello. How many days left before the start of the second round of sales?

Exactly a week, so hurry to pass the registration procedure.
Activity: 406
Merit: 31
Hello. How many days left before the start of the second round of sales?
Activity: 644
Merit: 103
Excellent project, very promising! People have long needed such a solution, I'm glad that soon we will be able to take advantage of the capabilities of this platform!
Crowdsale starts on 25th of February 3pm London time. Registration has already started, please register here: https://registration.debitum.network/
The site is written "The bounty campaigns starts on the 12th of January, at the moment of creation of thread on Bitcointalk, and ends on 25th of February, which is the last day of the Token Sale[/b][/u];" https://debitum.network/bounty This is mistake?
Activity: 126
Good afternoon. As far as I understand, the lender will have to pay for himself the verification of the entrepreneur on a local level. Does not this increase the cost of loans?
To minimize waste, users and local service providers can be integrated into communities.
What kind of community? Just a group of people who have teamed up to increase the number of potential customers? Or does it work somehow differently?

Let's assume that the creditor, the auditor and the tax expert have united in order to give out loans to people in a certain region. Their community will earn a reputation, raise the level of trust and find new clients.

A great idea, it's a bit like running a small trust. Will the community have a certain leader, or can everyone be equal in powers?
Activity: 364
Good afternoon. As far as I understand, the lender will have to pay for himself the verification of the entrepreneur on a local level. Does not this increase the cost of loans?
To minimize waste, users and local service providers can be integrated into communities.
What kind of community? Just a group of people who have teamed up to increase the number of potential customers? Or does it work somehow differently?

Let's assume that the creditor, the auditor and the tax expert have united in order to give out loans to people in a certain region. Their community will earn a reputation, raise the level of trust and find new clients.
Activity: 364
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
DEV, do you have a risk control department?What is the rate of bad loans per year for loans?
Activity: 476
Activity: 700
Merit: 115
DAO Maker - leading blockchain incubator
Hello dear Debitum.Check PM please. I'm waiting for your answer!
Pages:
Jump to: