Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] DEBITUM NETWORK - Borderless SME business funding ecosystem - page 67. (Read 58879 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Debitum is a fully self-running network that can perform distribution system functions consisting of various interconnected aspects of financing methods of small and medium businesses automatically and safely,Debitum is Global small business financing. Leveraging Blockchain technology to secure and distribute fiat investments to the SME world.

So what were the basic criteria in order to get the loan from these companies, did they mentioned anything about in Whitepaper.
Right now we have there are many companies providing microfinance to medium level companies but how far they can secure these companies because some companies will not pay any dues, so what are the preliminary actions they are going to take?
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
at which stage of the project development did the team come up by now? it looks like this will take long before the ecosystem will be built. the project is possible but would take years.

after the exscudo ico where the tokens aren't released which is now almost a year, i'm really skeptical to send BTC thinking whether the team will release the token as early as possible and list it on exchanges. will debitum do this as well?
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Good afternoon. Will the funds got for frozen tokens be used only to generate income or di they play the role of reserve only?
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Most part of transactions on your platform is carried out with use of fiat money. Are you planning to make reserve for each currency or will you prefer to change it if necessary?
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Hi there. What bonus is available to the participants of the second round of the ICO?
First of them will receive additional 20%, but the offer is limited, so you should hurry up.
Hi there. What bonus is available to the participants of the second round of the ICO?
Activity: 364
Good afternoon. Who has a right to ban the users on your platform? Will that be administration representatives or a special service created for this purpose?
Hi there. Can investor involve a third party in order to get the debt payment or at least its part back if the borrower doesn’t carry out his duties?
Yes, he can but there’s no need to involve third party ‘cause there will be special employees in Debitum that will be engaged in solving such issues.
Can you elaborate on this procedure? I’m for investment, but I’d like them to be insured to the sufficient extent.
Look: you write to the trust intermediary and explain him the essence of your problem. He contacts the borrower, if the borrower continues to ignore everyone, the intermediary will take tokens from trust’s reserve in order to pay a compensation to investor. So it’s though out.
Great. That’s exactly what I wanted to hear. Will such violation of terms and conditions of an agreement somehow affect the reputation of the loaner?
Activity: 406
Hi there. Can investor involve a third party in order to get the debt payment or at least its part back if the borrower doesn’t carry out his duties?
Yes, he can but there’s no need to involve third party ‘cause there will be special employees in Debitum that will be engaged in solving such issues.
Can you elaborate on this procedure? I’m for investment, but I’d like them to be insured to the sufficient extent.
Look: you write to the trust intermediary and explain him the essence of your problem. He contacts the borrower, if the borrower continues to ignore everyone, the intermediary will take tokens from trust’s reserve in order to pay a compensation to investor. So it’s though out.
Activity: 126
Services like local debt collectors will be responsible for solving issues like debt collection if needed. Loans will be secured by collateral as well.
Activity: 65
On which cryptoexchanges can I buy your tokens?
Activity: 406
Where has Martins disappeared? What is Pigeon or Abra? Does it benefit Debitum Network?

'We are working with our partners at Shift to make sure that Debitum Network exchange can be launched this month. We have undergone training for back-office administration of the exchange, we have designed the landing page, are working on various important policies (like security, KYC, AML and other). Based on what I have seen – our exchange should be a blast! It should be possible to add funds using a wire transfer or credit card. It should be possible to trade ETH, BTC, and DEB (we, will limit trading during Round B). I believe these are great news for DEB liquidity as well as for further Debitum Network development.'

https://blog.debitum.network/martins-disappeared-pigeon-abra-benefit-debitum-network/
I was wondering if you have decided the exchanges you are going to be using after the ICO.
We are talking with all big one and smaller exchanges. Soon we will publish news about it. Our goal is to get listed by end of Round B (25th Feb.)
Activity: 9
I just signed up for insider news. Debitum is gonna be YUGE!!!
Activity: 240
Debitum is a fully self-running network that can perform distribution system functions consisting of various interconnected aspects of financing methods of small and medium businesses automatically and safely,Debitum is Global small business financing. Leveraging Blockchain technology to secure and distribute fiat investments to the SME world.
Activity: 9
If you sell off before the end date? Will you adjust C stage?
Pages:
Jump to: