Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Decentralend Peer to Peer Lending Platform - page 16. (Read 1680 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Hi, who can answer me the question. at what stage is this project now?
As far as I know, the pre-ICO stage starts in 4 days. That is, April 2 11:00 am UTC, to be precise.
And what can you say about the cost of the token? How much will it make at the start of sales?
The official website has this information. As far as I understand this will amount to as much as 1 DLD = $ 0.5
Perhaps in the future the cost of this will increase, but I have not yet studied this issue.
Ok, I get it. That is, about bonuses you can not answer me either, right?
Of course I can not, I did not study this question so deeply. Try to check the official website or read the white paper, there must be information about it.
And in which currency can I invest in this project? The ethereum?
You can invest your ETH or BTC
That is, I will need to transfer my coins to a certain address and that's all? Will it work this way?
Activity: 238
As far as I know, the pre-ICO stage starts in 4 days. That is, April 2 11:00 am UTC, to be precise.
And what can you say about the cost of the token? How much will it make at the start of sales?
The official website has this information. As far as I understand this will amount to as much as 1 DLD = $ 0.5
Perhaps in the future the cost of this will increase, but I have not yet studied this issue.
Of course I can not, I did not study this question so deeply. Try to check the official website or read the white paper, there must be information about it.
You can invest your ETH or BTC
Activity: 210
Will this platform be controlled by an organization or company?
Of course not. It is a decentralized platform that will not be controlled by anyone. It will be open and accessible and no one will be able to influence the work of this.
And what about the project team? Is this not entirely in their hands?
Well, yes, this is their project. They created it and are working on it. In fact, he will be under the control of these people. But nevertheless this does not mean that it will be used for personal purposes.
That is, are you sure that the project team will not negotiate with anyone in order to benefit from it?
Of course I'm sure of it! Spend a lot of time developing, promoting such a complex system and then simply substituting? Why is this necessary? There is absolutely no point in this.
Maybe you're right, really it would be very stupid. So will it eventually bring some sort of profit to the founding team or not?
Well, of course, otherwise what's the point of doing this? Just for the sake of enthusiasm? Of course, the profit will be, but not as big as it could be.
Will there be any fees in this system? Maybe the platform participants will charge any fees? How will the economic model of this be built in general?
I can not answer this question to you. I did not see them writing about the economic model. There are no fees for the system. Most likely earnings will be built on the collection of commissions from users, but I can not exactly say this.
Activity: 420
Of course not. It is a decentralized platform that will not be controlled by anyone. It will be open and accessible and no one will be able to influence the work of this.
Well, yes, this is their project. They created it and are working on it. In fact, he will be under the control of these people. But nevertheless this does not mean that it will be used for personal purposes.
That is, are you sure that the project team will not negotiate with anyone in order to benefit from it?
Of course I'm sure of it! Spend a lot of time developing, promoting such a complex system and then simply substituting? Why is this necessary? There is absolutely no point in this.
Maybe you're right, really it would be very stupid. So will it eventually bring some sort of profit to the founding team or not?
Well, of course, otherwise what's the point of doing this? Just for the sake of enthusiasm? Of course, the profit will be, but not as big as it could be.
Will there be any fees in this system? Maybe the platform participants will charge any fees? How will the economic model of this be built in general?
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
You can find out what time the pre ICO? I'd love to know accurate information, all speak differently
Begins April 2 and ends April 4. Information can be found on the official website do not have this information try to find on the forum)
A very short time) And when it starts the main stage of the sales?
The main ICO will begin on April 9 and will end on April 20. 1 token will cost exactly 1 dollar.
I wonder what will the money collected from pre ICO? I hope they will really go for the development of the project. I really want to see the working platform.
As developers assure the funds will go to a large-scale advertising campaign to attract potential investors and users to its platform
Pages:
Jump to: