Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Decentralend Peer to Peer Lending Platform - page 13. (Read 1680 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Hello. I did not find anything about the development team. Anybody help me with this? Huh
Hey. What do you want to know about them? Maybe I can tell you a little.
What kind of people are they? Why did they decide to do this?
Do they have enough experience and skills?
Well, I can only tell you the information that is written on the site.
The team only 6 people. They are from different countries.
6 people?? You're laughing? I just went to the site and found this section.
There are not photos of all the team members. Lol. Grin
Activity: 84
Merit: 2
Confusing one! Is it still possible to perform a good profit from the 1st investment?
Hello. I did not find anything about the development team. Anybody help me with this? Huh
Well, I can only tell you the information that is written on the site.
The team only 6 people. They are from different countries.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Me too. I hope we'll find out smth.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Activity: 196
Hey. The sale has already begun? I want to participate in this.
Hi. Not yet. The pre-sale will start very soon - April 2. In four days you can buy tokens. Wink
It remains to wait a little. How much will a token cost? Tell me please. Roll Eyes
1 DLD = $0.5. It's not very much compared to other projects, right?
Yes, I agree. Are there any restrictions on buying tokens? If so, which ones?
You can not buy more than 500 DLD. As far as I know, there are no more restrictions. It's comfortable.
Wow, cool. It's unlikely that I will be able to buy as many tokens - this will take too much money.
I have to start with a small amount. Embarrassed
Well, that's fine too, bro. All successful people began with something simple.
Do not worry about it. Wink
Hi. Not yet. The pre-sale will start very soon - April 2. In four days you can buy tokens. Wink
It remains to wait a little. How much will a token cost? Tell me please. Roll Eyes
You can not buy more than 500 DLD. As far as I know, there are no more restrictions. It's comfortable.
Wow, cool. It's unlikely that I will be able to buy as many tokens - this will take too much money.
I have to start with a small amount. Embarrassed
Activity: 246
Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark
Do I understand correctly that your mobile application can already be downloaded? this is great. Tell me, where can I see more information about the team?
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Now the entire salary of the project goes to its maintenance and strengthening. That's what I'm thinking about this. This is a normal situation for cases when the road map begins with a pre-sale
Yes, that is right. Now, due to a low start, the project budget has greatly decreased. But the project has a great future, so I think that soon the project team will be able to return their money
Activity: 224
Now the entire salary of the project goes to its maintenance and strengthening. That's what I'm thinking about this. This is a normal situation for cases when the road map begins with a pre-sale
Activity: 224
In fact, after reading the white paper and information on the site - it seemed to me that the developers are related to the Communists. They ask to give up money and transfer everything for free. How so?  Grin Grin
Ahahah!
But this is ridiculous) How could the Communists organize a service for loans? it's not as reasonable as we would like !!
Pages:
Jump to: