Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Decentralend Peer to Peer Lending Platform - page 18. (Read 1680 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Will this platform be able to withstand hacker attacks? After all, any hacker attack and embezzlement of funds is the collapse of the platform
Of course, the developers promise us the maximum security of the platform. They use the most advanced methods of protection
For platforms of this kind, impeccable protection is a top priority.
The safety of funds should be ensured. On the platform in the future there may be a lot of cryptocurrencies that can be stolen by hackers.
The roadmap makes it clear to us that it will take less than a year to develop the project , very strange. Typically, such projects require 3-5 years
I think it is enough for such a platform . As far as I know this is the only project developers.  Experience in similar kind of development they have
It is possible that the project will become really popular among crypto-traders.
Given how many people are registered on the stock exchanges every day to start trading, it is not surprising
Some exchanges even close registration for a while due to excessive load on the servers.
Will this platform be able to withstand hacker attacks? After all, any hacker attack and embezzlement of funds is the collapse of the platform
Of course, the developers promise us the maximum security of the platform. They use the most advanced methods of protection
The safety of funds should be ensured. On the platform in the future there may be a lot of cryptocurrencies that can be stolen by hackers.
The roadmap makes it clear to us that it will take less than a year to develop the project , very strange. Typically, such projects require 3-5 years
I think it is enough for such a platform . As far as I know this is the only project developers.  Experience in similar kind of development they have
It is possible that the project will become really popular among crypto-traders.
Given how many people are registered on the stock exchanges every day to start trading, it is not surprising
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Activity: 546
In which crypto currency are the investments of this project supported?
if I understand correctly, the BTC and ETH will be supported
I heard they are collecting investments in order to invest this advertisement of their product, but I do not understand how they calculated it.
What do you mean? What exactly did they calculate?
Well, that is, they found the necessary cost, but the investment in the form of kryptovalyut is very unstable and unreliable, especially now. the rate is very volatile and constantly collapses. how can you accurately calculate this?
Well, the project team took this into account from the very beginning. Actually, they wrote about this in the documentation. They say that the collected amount will in any case be missed and they are ready to invest their own money for this, it turns out that they have certain reserves.
Very strange sounds. Or just for the first time I encounter this. But in any case, it's somehow strange.
Maybe I just somehow misread this information or the founders just really want to create a really high-quality and interesting product and therefore adhere to such a scheme.
Maybe you are really right, in any case we will wait for the release of the platform.
I agree, we wish good luck to the project team, and also to all investors! Smiley
Activity: 168
I heard they are collecting investments in order to invest this advertisement of their product, but I do not understand how they calculated it.
Well, that is, they found the necessary cost, but the investment in the form of kryptovalyut is very unstable and unreliable, especially now. the rate is very volatile and constantly collapses. how can you accurately calculate this?
Well, the project team took this into account from the very beginning. Actually, they wrote about this in the documentation. They say that the collected amount will in any case be missed and they are ready to invest their own money for this, it turns out that they have certain reserves.
Very strange sounds. Or just for the first time I encounter this. But in any case, it's somehow strange.
Maybe I just somehow misread this information or the founders just really want to create a really high-quality and interesting product and therefore adhere to such a scheme.
Maybe you are really right, in any case we will wait for the release of the platform.
Activity: 210
Who can answer at what stage is this project now?
As I understand it, the project is currently at the pre-ICO stage
And somehow I thought that the project was already at the stage of ICO, so I was wrong.
No ICO stage starts on March 30, so you're a bit mistaken.  Smiley
Yes, I already understood this, thank you. And when is the start of the platform?
I think it will be after the end of ICO, as it usually happens with any projects. Probably it will be April, most likely.
This is excellent, just some projects do not always start right after the end of ICO. Good. that this project will start almost immediately after the end of ICO
Well, each project has its own characteristics, and its development stages, you can not mix everything and equate to one standard.
Yes, I understand this perfectly. I just meant that fact. that the release of this project is appointed immediately after the end of ISO and I think it's very cool.
And yes, from this point of view then I completely agree with you. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: