Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Decentralend Peer to Peer Lending Platform - page 14. (Read 1680 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 100
In fact, after reading the white paper and information on the site - it seemed to me that the developers are related to the Communists. They ask to give up money and transfer everything for free. How so?  Grin Grin
Activity: 378
Lol, and why there is no salary for the project team, which is indicated in the allocation of the fund. Do they work for free? Or is it some outsourcing order?
Who needs to pay for the team that will make the platform for the Landing? I think no one. Either the team did not write their salary in the spending table, and there are some more funds from above
But in this case, if they did not indicate a large amount of the currency that will appear from outside, then the inflation of the market of this currency will occur. I think that the developers are not so stupid
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Lol, and why there is no salary for the project team, which is indicated in the allocation of the fund. Do they work for free? Or is it some outsourcing order?
Who needs to pay for the team that will make the platform for the Landing? I think no one. Either the team did not write their salary in the spending table, and there are some more funds from above
In white paper, by the way, it is written that the platform will be completely free. Why do something completely free? Given that the yard is 21 century?
Considering that the platform will occupy the least place in importance with respect to transactions, it is fair that the commission will be minimal
Did you copy it vaguely? it is written that the commission for using the service is NOT PROVIDED! That is, the service works absolutely free of charge
I meant that the commission will be levied on the sale of coins, which will gradually increase in price because of the popularity of the platform. Developers in this case perform the role of whales, which hold a controlling stake
So the idea sounds clearer and more interesting. Yes, very similar to the truth. Developers do not prohibit trading currency and increase trading volume, as the currency reserve is really big
The project does not have the largest reserve of coins, I'm sure of it. Look: only 3 million coins available for the project. of which half a million is spent on pre-sale, two million are spent on ICO
Well, half a million goes to the authors and bounty campaign, right?
In principle, this is quite an ordinary arrangement of funds for a similar project
Another half a million coins go to the airdrop and the referral bonus. This is not the most standard approach to allocating funds, right?
Yes? but the referral program is about the same as the bounty campaign, so I was partly right. But here I agree, it's strange that the development team works for free
In white paper, by the way, it is written that the platform will be completely free. Why do something completely free? Given that the yard is 21 century?
Considering that the platform will occupy the least place in importance with respect to transactions, it is fair that the commission will be minimal
Did you copy it vaguely? it is written that the commission for using the service is NOT PROVIDED! That is, the service works absolutely free of charge
I meant that the commission will be levied on the sale of coins, which will gradually increase in price because of the popularity of the platform. Developers in this case perform the role of whales, which hold a controlling stake
So the idea sounds clearer and more interesting. Yes, very similar to the truth. Developers do not prohibit trading currency and increase trading volume, as the currency reserve is really big
The project does not have the largest reserve of coins, I'm sure of it. Look: only 3 million coins available for the project. of which half a million is spent on pre-sale, two million are spent on ICO
In principle, this is quite an ordinary arrangement of funds for a similar project
Another half a million coins go to the airdrop and the referral bonus. This is not the most standard approach to allocating funds, right?
I think that after some time the commission will appear, as it usually happens on successfully launched sites. Now there is an active involvement of participants
You think? It would be insulting, considering that people will get used to the well-adjusted algorithm .. Well let's hope that the commission will not be the highest
I think that after some time the commission will appear, as it usually happens on successfully launched sites. Now there is an active involvement of participants
But you wrote above that you understood absolutely everything after reading the white paper? Dear friends, I understand that you want the project team to introduce you to their source code, but nobody will do it
Why is that? I saw several projects where the source code of the project was laid out with pieces. In this case, after reading this code, I had a complete idea of the operation of the algorithms of the project
In the case of this project, the authors do not have enough time to insert the source code into white paper, and so that the white paper does not look like a cloth coat
But you wrote above that you understood absolutely everything after reading the white paper? Dear friends, I understand that you want the project team to introduce you to their source code, but nobody will do it
People would have had the usual scheme, which is in this white paper. Not all project participants know programming languages to understand how the algorithm works
Why is that? I saw several projects where the source code of the project was laid out with pieces. In this case, after reading this code, I had a complete idea of the operation of the algorithms of the project
The developers say that now the most important resource for them is time. Each stage will be separately described in detail as soon as the time comes
I believe that this is the right policy. While they are writing white paper, you can make efforts to implement other branches of the project, while more important
And I think that white paper is the basis of the project. These are the obligations that the project team entrusts to the participants.
I agree with you. After reading the white paper, you want to feel part of the project, not just getting to know the team and the road map. I want to know the directions in the development and the nuances
Pages:
Jump to: